1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Waragons bugged?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razzor03, May 26, 2020.

1. Razzor03

Razzor03 New Member

Today i wanted to farm at Waragons and i only do 1k dmg to the Elite mobs im supposed to do 6k+ dmg... Im on 260 Ap Kutum.. What`s going on ? Did they changed them in the latest patch? Someone else who experincing this?

moathphonix likes this.
  2. Skalle

Skalle New Member

yeah they got dp buffed

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We implemented ap limit on monsters it was hidden stat, like some monsters have 150 ap again them, some have 200 some 300 etc. In 1-2 days we will investigate is it intended or not. But last tests shows that its right mechanic of game and it make player summons not so weak to kill with one hit.

4. Trill

Trill New Member

I don't think nerf'ing all of the gamez grinding and PVE slowing it down considerably is the right call just to fix player summons.....

5. alfredoc

alfredoc New Member

The new DP for waragons and others mobs make the griding of them near the dificult of the retail game. There is a lot of player have full pen and there is no problem for them, but for the new players the race to the pen situation to make efficent war pvp now is to much long, in fact with this modification this difference is near to year away, im repeat near to retail game. Is more effective load a char and do nothing to get the pearls than go to grind to make equip. In my opinion, there is no important if the balance is ok or not, the real important is the time you need to have equip to make pvp, why this, cause this is a pvp server, and end game need players with full pen equip. i wait to return to return to the old way or stay with make nothing at city waitting for pearls until im bored and take another way.

6. moathphonix

moathphonix New Member

after testing today waragons i do half the dmg i used to do before i dont think this is intended to be like this
    so now there is no place to farm for a 200ml with 260 ap ? this feels really bad tbh i hope they fix it soon

7. Trill

Trill New Member

Yeah i don't get this change, you work to get all this gear just to have your damage get a cap put on it making all of your gear pointless........