1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World bosses

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by bigtablecloth, May 29, 2020.

1. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

Nobody killing world bosses after update. RIP gamezbd.

2. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

3. Gwetlung

Gwetlung New Member

mmmh... yeah... Garmoth taking 45 minutes to kill with 18 people... Is it really the counter proof you want to show?

4. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Absolutely not.
    I am referring only to the authoritarian statement "Nobody".
    I don't like generalization.
    "All guys are ..."
    "All women are ..."
    Expressions like this.;)

On the other hand, maybe it's even better that it's hard to kill.
    This will force players to cooperate rather than mindlessly killing each other.
    Cooperation will work for themselves and the market. More prizes, more availability, lower prices, friendships.
    Profit:cool:

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    loboram likes this.
  5. Gwetlung

Gwetlung New Member

I can understand that... Hopefully all that "stressful" situation will calm down soon

6. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

7. nithalm

nithalm New Member

Been playing for 30 day's, quite relaxed. But i hope the available boss armors and weapons in the market do not dry up.
    Don't mind the slow progress, but i feel like im in danger of not being able to catch up at all if the supply of boss loot becomes really low.
    And that in a server where everyone else is full PEN boss gear.

8. Gwetlung

Gwetlung New Member

I would like the name of the drug(s) you are using. In these trying times, we all need to experience that unrefrained optimism.

9. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Do what you like, with people you love.
    Drugs? Coffee, cigarettes and nuts:cool:

loboram likes this.
  10. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

You mean that some poeple could be able not to act as the cunts they are just because they can be cunts in total impunity ?
    That's puting a lot more more faith in humanity than I'll ever have due to a long experience in various MMOs, on retails or shards. Especially since toxic behaviours are completely without consequences for them ^^
    And don't forget that those people are already stuffed with at least one, when not more, toon. They don't give a shit if the AH runs dry

11. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

In every community you will find a "rotten apple".
    But this is only a margin of the general players, more visible and media.
    Maybe I'm lucky, but more often I got a party proposal,
    than being beaten from the hands of a player like "I paid 7$ and it's now my spot / server".
    Anyway, you have the best example of Valtarra or World Boss.
    You can't easily do it without cooperation.

loboram likes this.
  12. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yet another "hater" just "hating", it is fine that you think what you want to think, but to put this on the forum after the thousand players before you already have, I mean seriously just try to make a forum search and you will get the picture, despite that many players claiming (lying) to know what is going on, and what will happen in the future, the server is STILL going strong with new players and more donations every day...sorry to burst your imaginary bubble there pal.
    Look @kyrsten I REALLY get that frustration, but I would very much like it (asking politely) if you could refrain from spewing that abusive language in here, on this forum.

I am fully sympathetic to the plight of the players who are being bullied, by players with higher gear and some sort of dellusional thinking, that this project is going to be Exactly like "Western-Retail-BDO", which it is NOT!

There are implementations in the server rules so that players do not have to feel stressed out or frustrated due to bullying and harassment.

So please, in the future just start recording a video of what is going on, while trying to talk to the offending players (/s general chat or /w whispers), telling them that this is not their own private game-server, and that the area that you are both in can EASILY be divided, due to the rapid monster respawn we have here on GamezBD.
    DO NOT ATTACK THEM, for this to work, just resurrect and talk to them, telling them that you are recording and that they shouldn't think that there is such a thing as "MY SPOT" here on GamezBD. If that is what they TRULY want then there is a Server-Channel Especially for that: Arsha Channel. Specifically for players who want Open-World-PvP ALL the time.

I know it doesn't sound as if it will make ANY difference, but as far as I know, the staff does take these things seriously enough, to actually warn players who are misbehaving. If they continually kill you over and over again, without you fighting back and trying to talk to them, then they are actively harassing you, and (very importantly) in MY opinion, they should go back to Retail-Bdo where that is expected from everyone, basically everyone there gets to be an angry spoiled toddler.

13. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

Got a whole basket last day :D

@ loboram
    I beg your pardon if my language offends you, but in some matter I just express the facts as they are : blunt and crude.

Nonetheless I'll try my best to describe in another way those intellectually limited poeple that makes me everyday love my dog far much than menkind ...:rolleyes:

loboram likes this.
  14. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Funny enough, I feel EXACTLY the same way as you described, loving animals a whole lot more than those "#%¤%/"(#¤#&("&%(!¤#%#¤/! Humans. Yeah I really tried writting that without all the swearing/cursing/abusive language, so instead I opted for good old-fashioned cartoon-language :)

15. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Why is Fortnite the best game?
    Because he keeps mental children away from cool games.
    As you can see not all.
    Piss this, when they kill you, stand up and keep fighting.
    "I can do this all day" with a quote from CA;)

ToBad likes this.