1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Magical Ra'ghon exchange

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Gnarlypanda, May 22, 2020.

1. Gnarlypanda

Gnarlypanda New Member

I accidentaly trashed or sold my item and can't get it back , i can't get tokens of promise cause the 2 quests which are supposed to give tokens don't give any, can i get my item refunded dim ra'ghon so i can finish my quest chain

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Unfortunately this is not something that is done "normally" on this site, as there are a LOT of player mistakes, and like most other players, they usually learn from making mistakes, that way in the future you will be more attentive to these things, and make the appropriate search for items of which you are unsure of what to do with :)

3. Gnarlypanda

Gnarlypanda New Member

i just couldn't find how to contact support for the server anyhow, so is there i way to get my item/or how do i get those tokens which don't drop from the missions

4. loboram

Well the Magical Subweapon of which you speak, should be exchanged for, there are some quests and you can then get the tokens, which you should be able to exchange in Calpheon. You can look up the quest on google, also check to see whether you have ALL quests turned on, at the bottom of the quest window.

5. Gnarlypanda

Gnarlypanda New Member

i did look up there should 2 repeatable quests
    Complete the quest [Repeat] Hexe Sanctuary Analysis given by Becker in Hexe Sanctuary or [Repeat] Ring of Sealed Magical Power given by Bacho Ladericcio in Abandoned Monastery.
    i've done both quests several times just to be sure and i didn't get any tokens of promise which are used for the exchange of thera'ghon

6. loboram

Then I can only encourage you to add some screenshots/video of this as proof (without ANY editing), and post it as a bug :(

7. Gnarlypanda

Gnarlypanda New Member

i'll do that thanks

loboram likes this.