1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

the Road has been long

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Whineseeker, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whineseeker

Whineseeker New Member

Hello.
    I come begging for a favor.
    I spent like 4 years on retail, playing few hours per day and unable to grind for hours as everyone does there.
    I reached full tet gears with 2 capotia earrings.
    I really want to play in this server, i love its core mentality, but I can't get through everything again. I tried to start again but it's depressing to be stucked at crescents, unable to pvp, unable to grind effectively again, after so many years.
    I wanted to ask if it was possible to have at least my main back on this server, to be able to enjoy the game at its fullness.
    It's my last hope to keep playing the game, otherwise i'll just give up and end with this beautiful game.

Please.

2. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

Are you asking Gamez Network to pull your main file from a different company with a different database? A good chunk of everyone on this server has come from retail and have had to start over. The difference from here and retail is that grind to wherever you might have been there won't take you 4 years. It'll take you about 2-3 months to get way past what you are. It takes people 3 months to get to 64 with full pen gear and pen accessories.

loboram likes this.
  3. Whineseeker

Whineseeker New Member

I play just 4/5 hours per week.
    Tried to grind my way to full tet again, but after 10 days give or take I can’t handle the effort needed to reach that point.
    The fact is that Gamez, in my opinion, is how the game should have always been, and I’d like to invest in the project, but I can’t grind my way back to full tet without giving up earlier. I grinded for hundeds, if not thousands, of hours. I can’t go through that again.
    I love this game but I must leave it if i have to struggle so much just to get my character where I left him.
    I have few time to play, it would be too long.

4. Puffery

If you can't handle the grind then bdo just isn't for you. No one is going to hand you things on a silver platter. It is also IMPOSSIBLE for them to pull your main character from retail - the game that Gamez Network itself has no affiliations with - put here. This is like if you played Black Desert Online and then asked Microsoft to port your character to Minecraft.

loboram likes this.
  5. Whineseeker

Whineseeker New Member

Man, shut up please.
    1: grinded for 4 fucking years. Bdo is not for me? Then you just don’t read and so i won’t answer anymore.
    2: it’s a private server man, if they write 3 commands on console you are full pen.
    3: Microsoft and black desert eh? Lol

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

After reading it all I just can assume... What a low quality bait my friends.

7. Puffery

1: grinded for 4 fucking years. Bdo is not for me? Then you just don’t read and so i won’t answer anymore. This game is a grindfest. If you can't spare an hour to grind or to AFK in the game, you might as well quit now and uninstall the game. That 4 years means nothing when you only put in an hour a week. This is not a game. This is a second job. You either put in the work or get out.
    2: it’s a private server man, if they write 3 commands on console you are full pen. For this alone I feel like you just logged out of minecraft.
    3: Microsoft and black desert eh? Lol Yes. You logged into your AOL account to file a complaint to Tesla about your Roblox account not working on League of Legends.

Ethereal and kyrsten like this.
  8. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

I have a suggestion for the original poster : open your own private server and write yourself your own 3 little code lines.

Thanks for passing by, have fun, hoping not seing you around here with your actual whining state of mind...

9. Klauda

Klauda New Member

Do you realize this private server its their business and giving you stuff will make everyone on the server angry?
    They want you to play this server and not have everything for free.
    There are so many mmorpgs to play few hours a week like ffxiv or wow, try them out.

10. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

In my experience.
    Nineteen characters. Each awakened, part after succession.
    A minimum TRI Boss Weapon on each.
    And you tell me that it's too hard for you:confused:?
    To work, run!!! And report on progress:cool:.
    Otherwise someone might think that you don't like this game.

loboram likes this.
  11. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

KEKW. This thread is funny.

Work for it like everyone else. Even if it's for a few hours, it helps a lot. You just have to be efficient with your time.

12. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

I swear, this made me laugh a dozen.

loboram and Puffery like this.
  13. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Gamez is in no way associated with Pearl Abyss. We can't transfer your data from a company we have nothing to do with. If you want to start playing here, you will have to start from scratch like everyone else.

loboram and Ethereal like this.
  14. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This thread has already been answered, but just in case it still needs some clearing up.

That is really just a "you problem", either you play a game because you like the game, or you shouldn't be playing the game. Games are made for having fun and enjoying yourself while wasting some time.

marsseven and Ethereal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.