1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

why lifeskill so bad

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by buzaslan129, Jul 16, 2020.

Tags:
?

İs lifeskill bad ?

1. yes

46.2%
  2. no

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

Lifeskill so bad now.
    Will this change or not?

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I believe that if you expect to get an answer, the least you can do is explain why you think it is so bad, don't you think?

Ton1Spark, Foxx23 and loboram like this.
  3. dimitri2000

dimitri2000 New Member

In terms of making silvers
    I THINK lifeskilling required an investment in your time.
    Its just like many other things in the game ( grinding, enhancing , nodes)

loboram likes this.
  4. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

Lifeskill items etc crons sharps are so low price now .
    I trying lifeskill with full tet - pen manos gear and 3x grind pet (1500+ points) Its gives me hourly 250-300 m . Its not worth it.
    İf i buy some grind gear (290+ ap) its gives me hourly min 500m max 1 t. Check it out.
    İ mean lifeskill need to be buff or sharp etc items need to price lock in mp .

5. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

250-300m and hour is fine especially if you can cap 600m a day with horse training and possibly 400-500m for imperial trading[cant remember]. that is worth it. are you expecting 1b an hour? that's unreasonable. 500m max for actively grinding is fine too. what life skill exactly are you even doing? are you actively gathering? or are you afk life skilling? life skillers are selling to the people who actively grind so I don't see the problem why they make a little less. if you buff the sharp/hard drop all you're doing is flooding the market and the sharps and hards are going to be like caphras where only 1k of them sell every other week.

loboram and AKalamidad like this.
  6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I do get the disappointment you might experience, if you have invested a bunch of silver into getting some life-skill-gear only to find that you can make more silver, by just grinding as usual.

The thing is, people play for various reasons, and when someone gets bored of grinding, just doing the same thing over and over again, then they will have an alternative, another way to make silver instead of having to be bored doing the same thing.

So while you might not have found a good way to make silver yet with Gathering I assume, then it doesn't mean that it is "bad". It is just different, and your point about the Central Market should really be added to the Thread about that specifically: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/reseting-central-market-new-economic-rules.233214/

Ton1Spark likes this.
  7. Foxx23

Foxx23 New Member

the entire marked is really bad because players cannot understand the concept of "buy items at min price, sell them at max".

people LITERALLY will list their stuff at min price even if they're the only person in the entire server who actually have the item they want to sell.
    just.. look at this, for example:

Attached Files:

ArchDevil likes this.
  8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.