1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transferring cash

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Tillo, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tillo

Tillo New Member

Hello,

I wanted to send my brother some cash but i forgot you can only send it when you are making the payment, can you please help me tranferring the cash from my account to his, you can check when they payments were made and i know this is possible, please help me do this as i have donated regularly since i have joined GamezBD, i just want to transferr the cash from my account to his account if you need any more info please tell me and i will be happy to provide you with anything that you need.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I am sorry but we don't transfer cash from one account to another for several reasons.
    It is possible to request a transfer of an item from one server to another if you accidentally purchased the item on the wrong server and only if it is still in your mail.

3. Tillo

Tillo New Member

I understand there is no reason for me to pursue this even do i can prove that this is exactly what i want to do, ill just spend the cash on my account then:p

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Sounds like a plan! Have fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.