1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse training question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by lester123, Aug 13, 2020.

1. lester123

lester123 New Member

I recently started horse training and got two t7(one male n one female). I got them to 30 and got one T7male and one T8male. So i have no more female to breed later, can you point me the direction i should go from here? Theres only courser t7female horse on market. Should i go taming or buy one and go from there?

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It is a bit of a problem indeed, in the beginning of a Training-life-skill-breeding session, that you will on occasion end up with more horses of one or the other gender. The thing is, you get a couple of horses from the "new player" rewards, and the general loyalties (I think). But yeah you might have to go out of your way at some point in order to get the next horse pairing, and usually it is the Mares (female horses) that you run out of, since you have access to a large selection of Stallions (male horses) in the Stables.

I would suggest that you watch a video of Horse Taming, and add a little extra "special" move at the end of the sequence. Once you have arrived at the horse, having won all the "pulling" (spacebar) contests, you do not mount it immediately, but instead wait for about 30-45 seconds before you mount it.

It might be pure superstition, but in my experience, I have tried mounting the horses immediately, and after waiting, and as far as I know, everytime I have waited I got the horse, and I lost the horse a lot of times trying to mount it immediately.

If all else fails, then yeah you might have to get a horse from the HorseMarket, but just be sure that the horse has "breedings" left, it is afterall really expensive to buy a horse, in comparison to just getting one for free :)

3. Saliaras

Saliaras New Member

hi, to capture wild horses, go south of duvencrune you have a better chance of capturing a T5 because the T6 has not yet been released on Gamez!

provide yourself with the lacot and the piece of sugar (raw sugar and water) by heating (L) and you will have lump sugar once you have the horse in lacot you will spam the space bar WHO when it rears up otherwise you are advancing towards him! once at its height you give it pieces of sugar ... it all depends on your luck lol me personally I give between 5 => 10 and I try to mount it!
    once the capture and the climb know that it will be slow .... very slow lmao and you bring it back to the palfrenier and the basta! capture several like that you will be quiet lol and don't forget in each city the max horse is 3 per city so either you buy horse extensions at the pearl, or you transport them but the problem remains the same

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  4. lester123

lester123 New Member

Thanks alot guys!

5. loboram

You are most welcome @lester123, and just wanted to clarify, I added a very useful link in the "New Players Guide" (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/new-players-guide.214010/)

While it is quite kind of you to offer some help @Saliaras, I just think that suggesting a video link, would have provided a lot more help, not trying to put you down.

Also just want to make sure that you know this, the Wild Horses spawn randomly, so it is not more or less likely to find, the highest Tiered Horse (T5), anywhere in particular. If you check the link I provided above, you can learn a lot more about Horse Taming in general.

I just want to point out once again, that I am grateful that you took the time to answer and try to help, that is what the forum is for really. But it is sometimes just confusing if many different players give differing explainations, so I do hope that the most excellent horse guide made by "violetastray.com", aids more players in their search and identification of Wild Horses :)

6. Saliaras

Saliaras New Member

thank you for answering but I was simply giving my player point of view a video link yes it's better but having several player opinions from the server is not bad at all either otherwise I would not have bothered to translate (I am French) all the message above lol

he simply has my opinion but I would refrain from giving it in the future! :)

loboram likes this.
  7. loboram

I did try to make it obvious to you that I was NOT trying to keep you from helping out others at all, but it was just a bit confusing to read, mainly because the Taming mini-game is not easy to describe.

I remember the first couple of times I had to try doing it myself. It was NOT easy, and the text I read more than a few times ended up not being so helpful to me, however as soon as I had seen the video of how-to-tame, I finally figured out what it was all about.

So please, do not read into what I wrote to you, because I did say that it is great when players are helping out players, but as I tried to point out, it is just easier to watch the video...alright it is fair to say that it made it easier for me personally, and I do not represent all players, I know this, but all in all this one topic is difficult.

Much like trying to explain the Amity mini-game, it gets complicated, but watching a short video of what gets the points and the requirements for the success, just seems easier.