1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When Aion will be Alive again?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Hidetoshi, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Hidetoshi

Hidetoshi Proficient

Hello mates i would like to play again aion when will be the new update??? when gamezaion will be like before activity??? looksl ike dead now no ams no ppl..

2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Hi. It's fine to play the current patch while waiting for the next patch. They are currently fixing all the possible bugs that will come so they're preventing it early. It's better to deal with it sooner than later since it will be a tedious job for both admins and devs to go in the loophole again. Even the current SAM is busy testing in the test server. There are no available trainee or AM at this very moment since they said there are no staff recruitment until 7.5.

I suggest you to farm some materials which will be essentially needed in the next patch. That way, you will enjoy the current patch, temporarily.

3. Renaro

Renaro Expert

yo, how many players are online these days?has been long time since i stop playing gamez aion.

4. Ethereal

Siege times: 20+
    Normal times: 10-15

5. Mine

Mine Proficient

Just like what @Rainbow say that game is pretty dead for now. Soon 7.5 will be up and we all hope it will be a great update since many players are waiting for that. :)

6. Kulasmith

Kulasmith Proficient

The truth is there are so many bugs in game why ppl stop playing the game, any version is good as long as it is no bugs. some events you bring it into the game make it playable and good running. if you have time you can sign into other aion sever ,you will see that there is no bugs in their aion.

7. Ethereal

Of course, there are flaws which are enough to be considered, but haven't you noticed? Old players will try to come back and try what's new and on this server because it's way easier than being in retail. The staffs are trying to fix major and minor bugs that will eventually come out in the next patch. They're not perfect, nobody is. Even retail has bugs. The difference is the manpower. This server has less manpower than in retail, but still thriving hard and gives us satisfaction aside from the bugs we always encounter.

8. Kulasmith

Kulasmith Proficient

Nonetheless ,I never give up playing aion:cool:,