1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tier 1 NW

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by maxime, Sep 15, 2020.

?

Would you like to join a T1 node with brackets on AP & DP against other pvp guilds ?

1. Yes would be nice to fight on the same power

20 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Yes but my guild is too small to do that I would have to look for War Hero

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. No even then I won't care about pvp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No and I think we should try to organize the pvp on higher nodetier/siege

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. maxime

maxime New Member

Hello,
    I would like to open a discussion on should we or shouldn't we setup Tier 1 NW.
    Believe it or not but bdo is a pvp game and there are just as many ways of enjoying the game as there are players. But still the most advanced content of the game has been designed to do PVP.
    On gamez, at least on [EU], the pvp scene is dying. Not enough guilds are active to keep the server entertaining.
    Then if not enough guild are participating or not enough players are coming ? Why should we get even more possibilities to do pvp using T1 nodes ? Wouldn't it split the fights and events even more ? Well if the same amount of people keep participating YES.
    But my belief is that if we activate T1 nodes we would allow "low gear" people to stand a chance versus the 700+GS people. On a T1 nodes every stats has a bracket. You got something like 220 AP & 280DP depending on the nodes.

Thank you for answering the poll !
    I personally know some guilds that have some interest in pvp but they are not geared enough to win a normal trade against 700gs and would enjoy fighting on balanced power.

StayDead, Killlua and NinjaRivo like this.
  2. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

Sup,

Increase node war rewards. Quadruple T2, T3 and T4 rewards. Prize ↑ == Participation ↑

When I was an Officer at RestinPeace and we were a 72 man guild we had around 18 dudes that were fully into Hunting and they would make around 400-500m/hr at Valencia lions or Velia Deers.

and around 18 dudes that were into sheep or wolf meat gathering and they would make like 200-400m/hr.

There was no way I could get these people to come to node wars. They were all about the money. Players that are around 550-600 gs are all about the money. They value their time and if they're not making their standard silver per hr. they aren't happy. Usually these folks play the game actively for 2-4 hours a day and for them low tier pvp is a waste of time.

^Doesn't represent everyone's opinion just a group of people that I've had experience with.

Just because of this we had to move the guild to our new guild Determination(brought in the pvp loving folks to this guild) now around 30-40 people but boi raising folks is hard af. with all them poachers(Conqueror and Raven) smh if this keeps up I'm gonna join Black Lion and retire haha.

3. Killlua

Killlua New Member

Thats very good idea , more people can participate in PvP nodewars without need tons of GS. Another good thing is that is very annoying to fight against guilds with 10 or more PA's and in t1 this can be solved.
    With this thing we can make pvp more easy to happend but we need less quantity of node to plant in a single day, if not we are very divided in all the map

4. Slogenn

Slogenn New Member

Very good suggestion and i REALLY hope gamez listens to this, T1s are a good solution for the current EU pvp scene. especially with the new pvp guilds that just started forming and are lacking in gear.

5. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

Point 1 -> Why you go play in a easy private server for play on capped NW.
    Point 2 -> I understand that you have never played retail, so you are talking without knowing, the NW of tier1 are even more unbalanced than the normal NW, specific builds, etc ... etc ...
    Point 3 -> Play Tier1 = can't play Siege Wars.
    Point 4 -> On this server, PVP is always unbalanced, coz Kolka don't know how to balance the game. OverPowereds class, infinite D-Sync, etc...
    Point 5 -> Server is just Dying, is a Black Pearl Farming simulator online game rn, prob 80% of his players are just afk for pearls. (Remove the afk pearls, and you will see how can't reach 500 online players)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Yeah, I would jump in but I stopped right here. Wrong. :wtf:

7. maxime

maxime New Member

Hello boy,
    I will try to answer to you politely regardless that you are haughty.
    I've made 4pens on retails, played T1234&siege and reach lvl 62 a ran 620gs but I guess you know better.
    If you are willing to bring up solutions or to put your mind on it you are welcome, if you came to deny people that are willing to try to make gamez a better place then please sit on the side and watch.
    Server is not perfect but if we put our minds together we may endup with an agreement on sieges territory for pvp or pve guilds or to organize servers schedule. We start here.
    Hope you will keep part of this journey.

8. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I really don't want to discuss this because this is not a matter of opinion, but I do love to talk about the game and it's features. So here we go... XD
    I mean... We have Battle Arenas, Node and Siege Wars and Grind(not that PvP, u just need GS), that's the content related to "PvP". But! If you force kill someone, you'll be penalized for it. That said, why a PvP game would apply any kind of penalty for a PK Player? Why would the game mark that same player as a threat if its a PvP game? Why would Pearl Abyss feel the need to open a free PK channel such as Arsha?
    Besides all that... We have infinite more ways of making money with lifeskill/pve. You have fishing, gathering (in multiple ways, mining, chopping...), farming, training, bartering, trading, hunting... WOW! And there's plenty more... :p