1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why no Terrmian Waterpark 2020?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by CLANNADaniel, Sep 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Those waterpark events are really fun, every lifeskiller enjoy it! If you suggest it and the community likes the idea, perhaps @Kolka could bring it to us in the near future. :)

Renaro likes this.
  3. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

That doesn't answer my question but okay... Thanks for answering?
    So is this the protocol for every event now? Because I have never seen a post suggestion about the Berserk event, last year's Christmas event and last year's Halloween event, to name some recent examples. Now we have to take all the trouble to make a suggestion, hope that some people (not like many browse the forums) approve it and maybe, if the planets align, it could be brought to the game? That sounds troublesome.
    Also, what does "near future" mean? That could mean next month or next year's summer. I would love to have a summer event as soon as possible because Halloween and Christmas are soon, but if they are gonna make the excuse "it's not summer now, isn't it?" or something along those lines, why even bother? I mean they could release both Terrmian and Christmas at the same time I think, people has vacation on those days so since Terrmian requires some farm...
    Shouldn't events be a must to make the game entertaining, specially if they are as enjoyable as Terrmian's? Retail had it last month and we had nothing in the whole summer. Now we have Laytenn and ember event but those are not as entertaining as Terrmian Waterpark.
    By the way, do I have to make a suggestion for Halloween and Christmas events too? In advance or when the dates are expired?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Yes, it didn't answered directly your question, I'm sorry. But that's not reason enough to this behavior, please.
    So, to address your question correctly, the main reason we never got waterpark events is because it's not yet coded for GameZ. And that's the reason why I encouraged you to make a suggestion. In fact, if you search for it you'll find out that I spoke about those events in our forum before, but no other player came by to help keep this suggestion alive.
    To conclude, only @Kolka may speak better on this matter.

5. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

Hmmm... Okay, thanks, I will make the suggestion then. Now that it must be in the current build there should be no problem implementing it.
    Sorry, I apologyze for the trouble, I don't know why when I ask for things like this I sound so aggresive.

Jujuba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.