1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PLEASE HELP **IMPORTANT**

Discussion in 'Problems' started by adnegveill1, Nov 1, 2020.

1. adnegveill1

adnegveill1 New Member

cant log in my other character -_- its says to wait for 20 secs but i waited 15 mins stillcant log in. while i can log in some of my character. Please help

2. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

Hello, May i know the character name? and what the last thing you did?

3. ej418

ej418 Banned

This happened to me too when I tried to go to Fire Temple instance. While inside, I left the group so I can automatically TP outside cause I don't have scroll but that's not what happened. After leaving the group there's an error msg (I forgot), after that I relaunched aion then it says "Wait for 20 secs etc.." but I waited 5 mins but still the same. So I decided to use other toons for the meantime, but after changing character, the last character I used was unable to log in as well (same error: Wait 20 secs). Now I deleted that newly created character which I used on the instance and deletion time was more than 1 hour so I waited and after deletion everything went normal. So I guess that instance multiplied the waiting time on the character selection screen and also it's like a virus that will affect all your toons but will go off in an hour or so (not sure how long).
    -Same happened to the other group member LOL

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  4. Lanuvel

Lanuvel Getting there

I guess this is really a bug. IT also happened to me before. But what i did was, restarted my computer. then FIXED! :D