1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hedgehogs (a few questions)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Plata, Nov 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plata

Plata Getting there

Good morning,

I have a few questions about the hedgehogs.
    There are so less information and everyone seems to know a different truth, so I'd thought someone can help to clear that up.

Auto Gather Hedgehog:
    1) Does it scale with total mastery (from Clothes or Accessories that gives Gathering/All Life Mastery+) or just with base Gathering mastery (from like Master, Guru..)?
    2) Does alchemy stones have an impact on it (like Gathering Item Drop Rate +10% from Life Spirit Stone)?

Gathering Item Quantity Increase Hedgehog:
    1) Does it also works on hards/sharps?
    Answer: Does not. Thanks to afarmingchars and Harp1 for answering.
    2) Does it scale with more than one Hedgehog? (heared it does but just when the Hedgehogs have different t (like t4+t3+t2 works). Is it true?)

Would be awesome if someone could answer and clear that up. Even if it's just one of the questions.
    Thanks in regards, have a good one.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  2. farmingchars

farmingchars New Member

Not an expert but as far as I know;
    1) It works on caphras stones, you can get double with the quantity hedgehog. Sorry- just double checked, it seems it's not the case with hards and sharps, only caphras stones.
    2) I've heard the same about multiple hedgehogs on this server, however I do not know if it is true, on retail only the highest tier hedgehog is counted, so if you have T4 + T3 for example, only the T4's talent will be in effect. Having that in mind, it could be different here, but I cannot confirm that as I do not have a 2nd hedgehog myself.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    Plata likes this.
  3. Harp1

Harp1 New Member

1)No, it not works on hards,sharps.
    2) T4 Lv.10 gives u %50 ekstra drop chance, so if u have 2x T4 Lv.10 ,u always get extra drop. (Amount of extra drops depends on the lifeskill type. For example in hunting extra drop equal to one third of the main drop)
    T3 Lv.10 -%40 , T2 Lv.10 -%30.

Plata likes this.
  4. Plata

Plata Getting there

That's what I'm talking about. Could actually someone who knows for sure (like an admin?) give this thread a little bit attention?
    Would appreciate much.

5. Harp1

Harp1 New Member

im sure

6. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

Auto Gather Hedgehog:
    1) Does it scale with total mastery (from Clothes or Accessories that gives Gathering/All Life Mastery+) or just with base Gathering mastery (from like Master, Guru..)? It scales with total mastery. It can only gather what you can gather with your bare hands.
    2) Does alchemy stones have an impact on it (like Gathering Item Drop Rate +10% from Life Spirit Stone)? Yes.

Gathering Item Quantity Increase Hedgehog:
    1) Does it also works on hards/sharps? No
    2) Does it scale with more than one Hedgehog? (heared it does but just when the Hedgehogs have different t (like t4+t3+t2 works). Is it true?) No. The effects of the quality hedgehog does no stack. For maximum efficiency, it is recommended to have 4 auto gathers and 1 quality.

farmingchars and Plata like this.
  7. Harp1

Harp1 New Member

Are u sure? Do u playing GamezBD. Cause i have 2 hedgehog and i always getting extra drop from gathering and hunting. Thats mean i have %100 extra drop chance.
    If it was like you said, I could not get extra drop every gathering. But i always getting extra drop. And im pretty sure about that.

8. Plata

Plata Getting there

Thank you both* very much for taking the time. Appreciate much.

9. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

I have 1 and 95% of the time I'm getting extra drops when I'm gathering trees. The buffs don't stack here and neither do they stack in retail.

10. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Gathering bonus stack, but no sense to have more than 2 cuz 2 hedgehogs gather will have 100%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.