1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost Titles

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by syc89, Sep 26, 2020.

1. syc89

syc89 New Member

Bug Name:
    Lost Titles
    Bug Description:
    I lost several npc amity titles after maintenance earlier this week.
    The titles were 'Lover' titles u get for successful proposals to npc,even lost the 'Heartbreaker' title from successful proposal to 10 or more npc.
    I noticed all my equipped titles on every character got reset but didnt think i have lost some.I dont know if i lost more but i had 10 + Lover titles from npc and they are all gone along with 'Heartbreaker'
    How to reproduce/proof:
    dont have much proof but i have 10k+ amity on npcs i successfully proposed to,some more,some less
    https://imgur.com/hgKAlii
    maybe logged can be checked...i have my pink titles back :peepocry:

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its not permanent titles, its titles related your rating in amity, for example to have Eileen's Lover u must have top 1 amity in server. When another player make gifts to Eleen and amity to him become more than to you, then she send u mail with explanation and you lose title.

syc89 likes this.
  3. syc89

syc89 New Member

Ty for the reply,i gave up on this post but i heard the titles 'Heartbreaker' And 'Flirt' are now permanent and i had them but lost both before they became permanent,anyway i can have them back without doing the amity on all the npcs all over again :/ ?
    The update was on 3rd november,i made this post back in september and had lost titles even before then