1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What will happen now? Will we ever see light in the tunnel?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by armasgash, Nov 28, 2020.

Tags:
?

Is it possible that after a year this server finally revives?

Poll closed Dec 5, 2020.
  1. Yes

61.5%
  2. No

38.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Good evening, I write this in a respectful but firm way as there are many players who have left the server because we get tired of bugs, failures and imbalances, we still hope that there is hope for change because we are still fond of this server.
    Almost a year has passed since this failed version and for more than six months a new version was promised, which has not happened, and instead, we were AWARDED with a reset that did not change the situation in the end.
    There are less than 40 active players, the sooner there were hundreds, and I think that as players we WANT RESPECT and be told what future awaits this server.
    No more forum events, no more Facebook events, no more disappearance of items by GMs or preferences, we want a serious answer about what will or will not happen here.
    Greetings to all.

Buenas noches, escribo esto de manera respetuosa pero firme ya que habemos muchos jugadores que nos hemos ido del servidor porque nos cansamos de los bugs, fallas y desbalances, aún esperamos que haya esperanza de cambio por cuanto estamos aun encariñados con este servidor.
    Ha pasado casi un año de esta versión fallida y durante mas de seis meses se prometió una nueva version, cosa que no ha pasado, y en cambio, se nos PREMIO con un reseteo que a la final no cambio la situación.
    Hay menos de 40 jugadores activos cuanto antes habian cientos, y creo que como jugadores QUEREMOS RESPETO y se nos diga que futuro espera a este servidor.
    No mas eventos de foro, no mas eventos de facebook, no mas desaparición de items por parte de los GMs ni preferencias, queremos respuesta seria de lo que ocurrirá o no aqui.
    Saludos a todos.

Morthar likes this.
  2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Hi. Your concerns are totally understandable. I know there are some uncertainties and unfortunate events that have happened in the past that players were unhappy about but, these past few weeks or so, we have been trying our best to keep players engaged by hosting events in-game and on the forums. You should come and join us. Events are hosted daily. :)

Alpabatao and Ethereal like this.
  3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Hi. There's a poll on the GamezAION Discord server on whether which version you choose to play with, either a 4.8 version or a 7.7 version one. Both versions has it's advantages and disadvantages, and that is why, it's very necessary for everyone to VOTE WISELY on which server version, the majority wants to play.

Everybody understands your frustration, even I.. am frustrated also, but everyone isn't perfect. Let's just hope that we can still save what is left.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    Reign, Minds and Fendi like this.
  4. MelJun

MelJun New Member

Good day, when is the next Update of Gamezaion?

5. Ethereal

There is no exact time and date when will GamezAION will update, still, they are still having major decisions whether going 4.8 or continue 7.7.

6. kih

kih SubahanALLAH

How about we follow what kr aion doing playing on low version,3.0 plus are the best cuz in the end ppl going complain about same thing,f*ck i miss pvp on tiamat and non stop notification on dead 1star++,yeah btw it up to community choice.

7. Ethereal

3.0 is way too low, it's pretty boring and the instances are way too ancient. 4.8 - 5.3 are the best and stable ones so far.

8. Pusssycat

Pusssycat New Member

Good Evening Gamez about the version that to be chosen by the players, is there possibility that the game will be reset again?

9. Ethereal

Definitely, yes. If 4.8 goes all the way, player wipe will be implemented. If 7.7 goes, there would be no need to reset everything.

10. Fendi

Listen, you guys, there is no reason to be freaking out about this right now. There is nothing set in stone. No final decision has been made about the update. It will take some time because this is a big change. So, we want you guys to just focus on having fun with what we have right now if you can do that. One thing is for sure, whichever way we go with this, players will be taken care of.

Ethereal likes this.
  11. Pusssycat

Pusssycat New Member

If 4.8 or something happen to the game , is there any compensation we receive for the hard work that we spent?

12. Ethereal

Of course, there will be. @Noyah doesn't move without a plan. ;)

Lanuvel likes this.
  13. Lanuvel

Lanuvel Getting there

Hopefully everything will be taken care of. I know it may take time but i trust the newer management . Dont fail us. Thanks in advance and more power Gamez! AWOOOHHH!!

14. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Thanks for your answers, the truth is that both options are valid, whether to go to 4.8 or to upgrade. The most serious problem is the enormous amount of bugs, currently it is not possible to play for many in these conditions. They tell me about a Discord, but Noyah totally denies that such a Discord exists. The truth is I do not see interest from the owners after a year of seeking a solution. And it is sad because there are many good players scattered by other servers waiting for us to return here.

Ethereal likes this.
  15. Ethereal

This is the link to the GamezAION Discord Server. https://discord.gg/e58qHkyu

16. Fendi

Can you be more specific as to what these "enourmous bugs" you are talking about? And have you reported them? There is a bug report thread players can use to report bugs. Yes, bugs exist just like in many p.servers. Bugs always existed since the existence of this server. If you don't report them, we can't do anything about it. I still see quite a bit of people enjoy this server despite having minor bugs and a few major ones. They do the best they can to fix them. I think if you really want to play then play. We are doing the best we can with what we have to work with. Try it out again and if you find those bugs report them.

As for the discord server, it was posted here for awhile now.
    http://imgur.com/a/N2Igajr

code_snatcher and Takuro like this.
  17. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Of course I played a lot, our entire legion played until they got tired of mistakes, race imbalances and failed instances. I hope they have resolved quite a few bugs. The kinah on the page has not been resolved, I report it and nothing at all is a case. I have lost 450kk there, other colleagues likewise. If there were not these errors, there is the most serious case: they have not made any campaign to call either the players who left or new players. Quite a few times I reported bugs to Noyah and others and they never got an answer at the time. I hope now if they fix it.
    We have played more than 5 years playing. Cefora is our partner and she was governor twice, Andrea was governor too and we went to all the sieges that were made. All reports and complaints Noyah deleted and dismissed without further ado. Many players were fond of this server and we still hope to return here to play. We have many in other servers that we continue to see each other and we hope the same: that this server walks as it should again. Cheers

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  18. Fendi

When you report on the "Bugs thread", most of the time, you won't get a response but they monitor that thread constantly and are finding fixes for issues that are being reported behind the scenes, testing things, etc. As for the Kinah situation, once it was reported that it's causing players to get bugged, it was disabled right away. There will be an update soon so I don't think your kinah situation is going to make a difference tbh. As far as I am concerned, we have been doing the best we can to get players back. So far, some players have returned and are happy with the daily activities we got going on for the players. Things will get even better soon.

code_snatcher, Aha and Ethereal like this.
  19. Ethereal

I have tons of frustration with the current patch but I kept to myself because there's nothing I could do about it. Every time I report something and they get it fixed, another bug will pop out. It's like we're on a loop of bugs. But all we have to do is give our faith again to the admins whether we go up or down with the next update. Chill out, try to reminisce the times you had your best pvp, and play again.

20. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Well this is interesting. After years of quitting, the server still stands. Barely I suppose. Putting that aside though, how's everyone so far? Still on lockdown or quarantine? I heard an update is coming, what kind of update is it?