1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Quest broken

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ramires91, Dec 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramires91

ramires91 New Member

Hallo i have a problem with quest [Lv.60 O'dyllita l] Judgment of the Convicted. There is no dialogue with the character. I tried different methods. This quest is broken for me.

2020-12-09_534595124.JPG 2020-12-09_534623733.JPG 2020-12-09_534615583.JPG

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Seems to be a bad translation again...there is no quest with that name in the main-questline: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/8000/1/

You can expand the questline and see for yourself, it would however help a whole lot, if you could track down the real name of the quest, perhaps by looking at the previous quest?

3. ramires91

ramires91 New Member

That quest https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/8000/73/?sl=1
    I think need a moderator's help here. In the description, need just to talk, but there are no dialogues. I asked other people who passed it. There's just a dialog

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Have you thrown away any quest item by mistake? Check your inventory to see if you have the item needed. According to BDOCodex you need to show a item to this NPC, dialogue may not be appearing because you missing the item.
    Name may not be the same since our O'dyllita is an unlocked content and was translated with Google, but it's not hard to find it since you know how to use a DB. The content will receive it's correct translate on next build update.

5. Plata

Plata Getting there

I've done all quests. So you should be able too.
    Don't remember exactly what you had to do but giyf.

6. ramires91

ramires91 New Member

I didn't throw anything away, and I wasn't given anything. if I remember correctly.
    There is only this sphere. She's not on this quest 2020-12-09_564399217.JPG

I thought the same thing at first. I tried to cancel and accept again. I tried to restore the item, but it's not there. I asked people who passed this task. They said it was just a dialogue. I think this is exactly a broken quest. Something in the game went wrong.
    Can I somehow roll back the entire chain of tasks?

7. Jujuba

The "false document" is a reference for the Caphras Journal ( "Momenua introduced herself as a member of the Thornwood Watch, claiming that the Caphras' Journal you got from Opencilla, a Sephir's Ahib, was a false document." [ https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/8000/58/ ] ), which I don't see in your inventory, and you do get it before in that same quest line, here it is: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/8000/18/

8. ramires91

ramires91 New Member

Ok. What should I do with this information? I went to these characters that are listed in the quest, they have nothing. If I deleted it, it is not present in menu items for recovery. I couldn't sell it.
    How can I go through this again? What should I do??

9. Jujuba

I have forwarded your problem to our Dev @Kolka and he'll assist you from now on, but you have to contact him.
    Telegram: @kolkasan
    Discord: Kolka#3176

ramires91 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.