1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved GamezAion Torrent Error

Discussion in 'Problems' started by BitterMelonYey, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterMelonYey

BitterMelonYey New Member

I'm having trouble downloading gamezaion file using the torrent, its showing me this error.
    [​IMG]
    When i click the start torrent button it gives me the error "not a number: buffer[0] = 60" and when i click save .torrent file button its giving me the error "Failed - Server problem" as shown in the screenshot above.

My internet connection is not stable enough to download the game through google drive or amazon drive i tried both and when i get disconnected it downloads again right from the beginning, my only option is to download the game through torrent, so i can download the game without worrying about any sudden disconnection. Is there a fix to this?

2. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

Hi @BitterMelonYey , download the client using torrent apps. And you should report your internet connection to your provider because you will not be able to play with an unstable connection.

Fendi likes this.
  3. BitterMelonYey

I'm still getting an error.
    [​IMG]

4. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

5. BitterMelonYey

The torrent is having an error just like what i posted above, the file in mega is no longer available and like i said i can't download the game from amazon or google drive because the download cannot be resumed once i get disconnected, so i was hoping that i can download the game through torrent.

6. Primez

@BitterMelonYey Probably it's because of your internet connection slow and unstable. I just tried web & app torrent works fine. Restart your internet router and try again to download the client using the uttorent or bittorent. And If you can't still download the game, send me a pm with your teamviewer ID & PW.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fendi likes this.
  7. BitterMelonYey

@Primez thanks for the help, i think it was my browser that is preventing the download, i finally got the .torrent file using another browser.
    [​IMG]

Fendi likes this.
  8. Primez

That's great and you're welcome, If you have a problem or question, don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Fendi and BitterMelonYey like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.