1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rift's Echo (Convert Kolka NPC)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PoliceMan, Feb 1, 2021.

1. PoliceMan

PoliceMan New Member

Good Day Everyone!

Same logic with the Pila Fe Scrolls. It's a waste to do the rift it's longer than Pila Fe.
    Yes there's the chance to get up to TRI enhanced accessories by doing it BUT it would be great if we have an option to just turn it in to Kolka NPC and give a decent amount of the drops (excluding the accessories) so just the loots itself like memory fragment, than being left on the inventory/storage for ages and not being used at all.

Thank you for reading and hope for your consideration!

2. DeathReaper

DeathReaper New Member

+1 to this. waste of time doiung rifts which takes longer than scrolls so i end up not doing them and would just rather grind.

3. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

+1 make seasonal relevant. Especially for new players

4. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

NO! if you don't like echoed rift, don't do them, simple as that. You guys are expecting free stuffs given to you too much! If there is ever an exchange with echoed rift, the game economy is going to go kaboom! Trust me, game economy is already messed up due to seasonal timed fill stones, we don't want the economy to suffer anymore. Season should only last 1 month, 3 months is too long and its messing up in game market/economy.

loboram likes this.
  5. PoliceMan

PoliceMan New Member

Rift's Echo gonna bomb the economy? I don't think so. It takes around 40hours or more to get 100x Rift's Echo alone. The idea is there and the devs will take care of the quantity that they see fit to give to the players. For example 1 rift echo = 4x time filled. 40hours for 400x time-filled, now that's useful than you don't do them at all. If you don't like the idea that's fine. That's your opinion.

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am in agreement with @bigtablecloth since this has not been an improovement (how it sounds not how it's spelled), I can get 3-5 times as many memory fragments by taking the time to do the summoning scrolls instead of just exchanging them. BUT then again, I am not a masochist since I don't do more than 10 summonings in a row, and Some players hoard those scrolls until they have more than 50, in that case I can see the problem, and would agree that it might be an idea to exchange instead of doing them all.

HOWEVER when it comes to these Rift of Echoes, they are so much more valuable, so taking the time to do them is equally rewarding.