1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

KI after lvl 66 (in Pila Ku)

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Vincent29, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Vincent29

Vincent29 Getting there

Good day,

i play about 3 weeks in Gamez now and it was extremly fun at the beginning. But after lvl 66, the soldiers in Pila Ku stopped attacking me ... now it is only a slaughter and i cant quit my season character, because i need the money. Is there an option to make the soldiers of Pila Ku aggressive again? Pls tell me, that would make the fun great again.

Another small thing: i have now a pet 4 with best drop rate, still use the buff of the Dorin Morgrim adventure log, finished Pila Ku to lvl 10 with energy and use loot scrolls: the drop rate didnt change ... actually, it went down for special items. Less claws, less crystals, less Afuaru with worse loot. Of course, i can have worse luck since 1 week, but before that, i hadnt the pet, the lvl 10 with energy, there werent that many events with dropping items and i wasnt lvl 66 ... can those things i mentioned change anything or am i mistaken and i have just less luck? Today i grinded with Agris, loot scroll and just got 2 claws and Afuarus in Kila Ku ... that destroys a little bit the fun. Way more important are aggressive soldiers again - can i change their behavior? Ty for all answers.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, the Only thing I can think of that would affect the loot drop IS in fact your character level difference in comparison to the monsters you are hunting. The loot-drop Should scale so that the loot dropped by level appropriate monsters would be higher than loot dropped by monsters of lower levels. You can easily see this by the colour of the monster names, where grey is the worse, which is also the reason they stopped behaving aggressively towards your character.

I can only suggest that you go there with a character of lower level and check the drop again, also it is a Random loot system, so you would have to try it over an entire weeks worth of looting, with loot-recorder turned on, that way you can take screenshots of your progress as well.

The pets don't actually increase loot-drop, but knowledge levels do, as does the node investment, But nodes only work for 1 in 10 monsters, so it shouldn't "super-buff" drop rates, as the drop rates are already extremely high.