1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by SuciSravah, Nov 5, 2023.

1. SuciSravah

SuciSravah New Member

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

2. JosephFitz

JosephFitz New Member

Very informative, but I came here to talk about games bro...
    I love playing games especially matchmaking games like valorant watch cs2 live matches !

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Odd that you would waste the time and effort in writing this, if you were really here "just for gaming".

4. loboram

First up congratulations for falling for the oldest scam in human history; the story of something that cannot be verified nor prooven (how it sounds).
    I do feel both sorry for you for falling for the oldest scam ever, and also glad that you found something that works for you.

The problem here is that your religion is imposing some strict rules, like ALL other religions the rules are what supposedly sets them apart, but they are ALL the same deep down. NO rules and just following the laws in your country (as long as they don't violate basic human rights), should be the religion that everyone should follow. No praying or believing in magical things. No need for rituals or trying to "save others from damnation". It is the most practical religion, which isn't a religion at all; Just common sense.

But that is a lie, since you've just quoted a book, as well as said that it is about faith, and that you are talking from personal experience :D

Here's the worse part; WHY ARE YOU HERE/PURPOSE OF LIFE? Question actually answered, in the most simplistic and downplayed manner possible. Life IS being born, living a life, getting diseases and getting better, and/or getting old and dying.

Something is defined as alive when it has some qualities, and these are all a part of them. Being born (Meiosis/Mitosis), Consuming nourishment, Excreting waste, Growth/Expansion, and finally Death. Which shouldn't be feared, since it is a completely normal part of being alive.

I am sorry that facts and science, can and always will trump, fiction and stories.

5. SuciSravah

SuciSravah New Member

kindly explain how this empirical fact that there is father before our birth is the oldest scam ? huh? and how you are more than real mother ? as an random child ? and why any mature person should listen to your testimony that it is oldest scam ? huh? who are you ? if you are any other authority than kindly give me another explanation.

now why do you impose your whimsical rules and laws without giving me another explanation ? which supports your authority ? huh? your highness! why dont you give me another explanation about yourself ?
    what is lie ? that both big big world wars were caused by industry and demons ? is it a lie ? than why dont you tell me which religion caused both big big world wars ? since your charge is religion causes war. isnt it ?
    So Prahlāda Mahārāja says that, tat sādhu manye 'sura-varya dehinām. Dehinām means "of those who have accepted this material body, for them." And what is their condition? Now, dehināṁ sadā samudvigna-dhiyām. Dehinām, one who has accepted this material body, his conditional life is always full of anxiety. Not that, that we are always in want. Even in your duty.

Just like our Captain sāheb is here. I have seen in the ship he has got very serious duty in the ocean. He's always consulting the chart and the latitude, longitude, which side the ship is going. That is anxiety, because so many lives, so many property is under his control. Any, a slight mistake, would play havoc. We do not know. I was asking the Captain sāheb, "Where you are going?" But I do not know. I see simply vast of water. But he has got responsibility. He knows the thing.

So any responsible officer... Any responsible... Your President Johnson, he's also full of anxiety. I am also full of anxiety. You are also full of anxiety.
    Even a, a small bird, you'll find... You give a small bird some grains, you'll see like this: "Is there enemy? Somebody's coming. Somebody's killing me." So full of anxiety. This is the condition. This is the condition. So you cannot..., you cannot be free from the anxiety, dehinaḥ. Prahlāda Mahārāja says, sadā samudvigna-dhiyām.

And why this anxiety? Now, asad-grahāt. Asad-grahāt: "Because he has accepted this temporary body." He is eternal. A living spirit is eternal, but he has been forced to accept this temporary body. This is my position. One should be conscious of his precarious position, that "I am eternal, but I am encaged in a temporary body which will not exist. However I may try to make it youthful by so many arrangement, but no." The science cannot give you permanent life. Oh, that is not possible. You may..., however you may be proud of your scientific advancement of knowledge, but Bhagavad-gītā says that four things... Janma-mṛtyu-jarā-vyādhi-duḥkha-doṣānudarśanam [Bg 13.9]:

The science cannot give you permanent life
    . My dear sir, however you may make advancement in scientific knowledge, you cannot stop birth, you cannot stop death, you cannot stop old age, neither you can stop diseases.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
  6. loboram

Hmmm, that was a lot of repeated nonsensical stuff, over and over again, as if you Need to keep repeating it, in order to believe in it.
    Well, there are Many assumptions there, and many completely misquoted things as well.

Never was in question, and also why say that when we all know that to be true?

Yeah that is indeed a Lie, since it is empirically pruven (how it sounds) that there are no such things as anything supernatural, or magical in reality, and the sooner humans get over that, and stop teaching their kids that there are, the better off the entire species will be. You literally said; Demons, which aren't real.

Never said it could, and yeah you CAN stop birth with contraception medication, as well as sterilization. Of course we can stop disease, which just shows your ignorance. If all medicine and disease prevention stopped today, for whatever reason, you'd see something insane happening within a month; pretty much everyone will be ill. But the time it takes to get better will steadily increase, since there are no more medicine to combat you know "microbes"? They exist unlike spirits, ghosts, demons, angels, gods, and everything supernatural. They are just stories told by our ancestors, to make sense of a world that they didn't really understand.

Stories are good, and will keep the human history a living thing, but the problem is when the storyteller starts trying to convince others that their stories are actually factual and true. Don't stop telling stories, but do tell people that they are merely stories, meant to guide or comfort.

This whole anxiety thing you keep spouting, that is a given since all humans (without brain damage or defects) have emotions, and all feel fear. It is one of the most common illnesses in psychology today, but that doesn't mean that it is supernatural, nor that it cannot be treated or helped by other things than "wishful thinking".

The stories I refer to which should be reigned in, are the stories of "creation" and "beginnings", which aren't actually factual in any sense of the word. The idea that there is a disembodied parental figure, that always watches over you, and knows everything about you, but somehow also wants the best for you, and even though they are constantly judging you, they also want to protect you. I get that not having a supportive family, or just a shaite family, since it is just one of the many things that we as humans have no control over, the idea that someone is looking out for us, seems really nice and comforting. However the same idea is being used time and time again, throughout all lost history of humankind, over 12000 years of civilization, and every single conflict that isn't directly linked to shrinking resources, is directly linked to hatred produced by stories of the "others"; "The bad bad people who aren't like us at all". Sound familiar?

7. SuciSravah

SuciSravah New Member

it is nonsense to you and what you are misquoting is nonsense to me. but anyways who are you or me ? neither you nor me are anything special or above anything. so just tell me why i do listen to any random childrens testimony like yours ? huh?

and how is it scam that there is father before our birth and we have to listen to our mother ? huh? why do you think that i should listen to any random child like you ? why are you imposing your nonsense over my post ? huh? why dont you give me separate explanation which can define what and who you are ?

and why anyone should listen to your rant on real mothers authority ? huh? why one should listen to any random child like you ?
    why should i stop anything ? huh? it is an fact that both big big WW1 and WW2 were caused by industries and these demons who were mad after sense gratification. but you freely rant broken man that religion causes war. now you may not believe the real mother, that is your problem. but i do listen to her. who are you to check me ? huh? are you anything special snowflake ? but unfortunately that doesnt appears to me. so you keep your nonsense to yourself and i will keep real mother to myself. that is it.
    and that is another sinful activity to kill childrens and eat them too, and what is ignorance ? what disease you have stopped ? aids is there, cancer is there and tons of disease are there which if you got infected than you have to say goodbye to this world and your gaming all other things. so why are you so much puffed up ?? what disease you have stopped ? and our real problem is death, can you stop death ? if not than you are an foolish man.
    now just tell me why i listen to any random special snowflake like you ? huh? who are you ? are you anything special ? than give me another explanation or create your own thread. but why do you impose your nonsense over my thread ? huh?

now let it be creation, illiness and anxiety or whatever there is let them be it, but respected gentleman! kindly explain why i or any random person should listen to you in the middle of nowhere ? that you came into scene and everyone should listen to the special snowflake like you ? huh? now you may be very special snowflake into your mind but that doesnt appears to me or others.

so tell me why i listen to you ? are you another authority ? if not than i do not listen to the random broken snowflakes like you. you follow your whimsical nonsense and go to hell.

fun is you ranted that religion causes wars ? but which religion caused big big WW1 and WW2? huh? and if you go on killing poor animals without any restrictions than there will be WW3 also taking place someday in future, go on killing and doing whimsical nonsense but these all henious things are taking place because monsters have replaced real mother with prostitute and put entire world affairs into mismanagment.

and if you will go on killing animals in big big unrestricted slaughter houses than you can expect in some future WW3 also. there will be reaction, do not think that poor animals they cannot protest, you will go on killing them and will remain peaceful. you will be also killed as many times as you will kill them. Life for life, that is the law of nature of God, now these barbarians government may have mismanaged laws but Gods laws are equal for his all sons, he is not partial like our all governments all over the world.

so anyways, broken man like you can shift burden on religion, and misleading young kids or brainwashing everyone in the first place, after replacing prostitute with real mother who are denying the eixstence of father in schools. but that does not means you will become rightous, broken man. and you will remain the same poor quality rubbish special snowflake.

but who can stop you ? from shifting burdon of proof on real mother ? huh? but than again what mature person will listen to random special snowflakes like you ?

8. SuciSravah

SuciSravah New Member

why rant ? this is an public forum, and not your private property. so mind your damn business and stay in your limits like everyone. ( special snowflake )

for you are nothing so special as you think yourself in your own mind. nor what you boast is rational or intelligent in the first place.

you are just an another cherry picker or wishful thinker who picks what is easy and rant over it. i have seen in tons even in so called rational atheists forums too. and you are nothing exceptional.

9. loboram

Hmm, well there you have it, for anyone else reading this; If your religious beliefs, guide you towards attacking a person, instead of actually taking in what is being said, and then finding a rational way to counter it, your religion is utter shiate and not good for anyone.

You have stopped talking about something wonderful and loving, and now you are just mindlessly attacking me as if I am the cause of everything bad in the world, which is obviously not the case. So tell me, please, how on Earth is your belief something good or useful, that can Unite people in love and understanding?

Rational critical thinking, is the basis of science and therefore not a religion nor belief, but practical verified knowledge, that can lead to unity and understanding among all people. Religion breaks people, and divides them, as there aren't any religions that don't have some form of hatred towards some "other" people, or ideologies. Science does not divide people as it has been factually pruven (how it sounds), that there is no such thing as "human races". All humans are the same species, and not appearance nor place of birth makes you actually different from anyone else.

I do now feel sorry for you.

10. SuciSravah

SuciSravah New Member

its not an attack but what right you have to be rude against anyone from commenting even in my thread ? huh? who are you ? any communist ? police ? or government agent ? even mods and admin do not have such narrow minded thinking like you. now you are free to take it as an attack, but you are nothing so special as you think yourself to be, snowflake. so stay in your damn limits. and what you boast while being rude is not knowledge but your personal rant.

i have already explained your point in very detailed manner, my authority ( His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada ) already does it. Now, if the child says, "I don't believe it," so he has no other source of knowledge. Except the fath..., mother's version, that "Here is your father," he has no other alternative to know who is father. It is such a thing that neither he can imagine, speculate, "Oh, he may be my father, he may be my father, he may be my father." Lots of father he can gather. That is not possible. And neither it is possible for direct perception. The only possibility is the mother's evidence.

Similarly, as the mother is authority for the child, similarly, the śruti, the Vedas, they are called mother, mother of knowledge. So for such spiritual knowledge we have to accept the authority. Now here, the Bhagavad-gītā is authority. It is accepted... Don't think that it is a scripture of the Hindus. No. It is for all human being. There is reason. There is science. There is philosophy. It is not dogmatic. So it is to be understood simply. And not only that; actually it is accepted by all countries. Not only in your country, but in other countries also, Bhagavad-gītā is accepted as one of the greatest book of authority.

your narrow minded rant is not something which we call critical rational thinking, but it is an rude rant only. and there wont be any unity as long as you defy the existence of father. and your modern civilization is established by british with violence with our gurukul teachers, they banned the real mother and replaced her with prostitute. so which religion is causing war ? huh? it is these barbarians who in the name of pseudo science are creating disunity and trying to curb all resources of the world and enjoy the fathers property alone.

but so far i see real facts, than it is imf and world bank which is creating wars, because they have war industry as real industry and make their real profit by selling big big war machines. so there wont be unity either when they are keeping childrens as dogs with prostitutes. but fun is religion causes wars ? really ? but i do not see WW1 and WW2 started by any religion, but atheistic demons and their industrial greed.

this is a disappointment, that existence of father is nonsense to you. ( broken snowflake ) but now in the name of pseudo science with prostitute you go elsewhere and mislead people with your pseudo scientific rants which you think to be knowledge and rational thinking.

who can stop one feeding such delusions ? but you are broken now. know it clearly! just like your rubbish rant which you cant defend in the first place.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  11. loboram

Okaaayy, let's feed the troll then.

I'll try once more, without the need for personal attacks, demeaning comments, and just outright rudeness towards you, as you have done so far to me, which would be indicative of the kind of people this so-called faith-based belief-system actually attracts.

So far all I've said, is that all religions start from stories. Stories told by human beings, whether to guide or comfort or try to explain things that they didn't have the knowledge for yet. So...let's take this into this century, and then tell me how is it different from anyone today, making up a story about something that can "save you", and then funny enough getting rich and powerful off of it?

Just because your faith is old, doesn't mean it wasn't started by someone, who saw the benefits of not having to work anymore, because the followers around them would be doing all the work, as well as bringing in even more followers. Have you Ever in your life had a thousand people just in awe listening to your every word, as well as hanging on your every need and want?

I am sure that no one is immune to the Very animalistic rush of dopamine, and other "happiness drugs" released by the brain, when things like the above happen to you. Just imagine the power and the feeling of superiority one would get from something like that, the person who made up the stories will surely Not want to go back to the life they had before. So how is it different, just because it is old? It might as well be a Televangelist today, saying whatever they need to in order to maintain their power and wealth.

So far, I haven't insulted You as a person, nor have I insinuated that you are inferior or damaged or just outright dumb, as you have to me.

Let's try an actual example then, it might clear up what I mean;
    A ship sinks and the crew survives, makes it to an island, and now have to establish some form of society, while waiting for a rescue. There is a group of people who are faith followers, doesn't matter which one since they are all the same, and another group of people who are Scientists or at least rationally thinking. The Faith based people start mocking and demeaning the science people, for not having faith that they will be saved very soon, and break away from them because "they are non-believers". The science people all start working together to create shelter, food and clean water, while the faith people go to the other side of the island, so that they may pray for guidance and salvation. After a week most of the Faith-based people have become ill due to missing shelter, lacking in nourishment due to not finding edible food, and are on the brink of death. They go back to the Science people, and instead of talking to them trying to appeal to them finding a way to get along, they sneak in at night and kill most of them, taking over the science camp as their own, enslaving the ones that remain to use as knowledge fountains, or much more horrible things.

That is a story, it does not reflect nicely on the faith-based people, but it is just a story. It Can be rewritten, and they all lived happily ever after, but we all know that is not the natural state of human beings, since they seem to strive for conflict and violence.

Words on a page are not "open to interpretation", since there are zero of the context modifiers needed, to understand the underlying message. That is ONLY possible when you are Talking to someone, and mostly only face to face. Without the facial expressions and body language, that naturally occur when engaged in social situations, you have no clue what it is that the author intended, but to read the actual words on the page.

I have ZERO conflict with you personally, although I am miffed that you have been so incredibly rude towards me personally, while I have merely pointed pout the most obvious things, with regards to religious belief systems, and how science is a much better unifier, than the hatred spreading religions of this world. As has been quite evidently shown here, the way you have treated me.

I do not care what you believe in, or what gets you through the day, mostly because I do not know you, and never will. We are utter and complete strangers to each other. You are upset because I Chose to reply to this thread, which is in the "Hot Spam" section of a public forum. However You chose to post this thread to begin with, and must have known that since anyone can reply to the thread, it might come to this. Someone who doesn't think as you do, did in fact challenge the basis of your belief, and in response you went completely human and started behaving in manner, that is not great if you want more people to join your faith. Also against the basic rules of the forum by the way.

I do hope that you get better, and find a way to rid of all that aggression, without having to harm anyone.

12. SuciSravah

SuciSravah New Member

what are you doing again ? you concluded my all comments troll. while you are deny the existence of father and reject the testimony of real mother calling it nonsensical shaite and my all comments as trolls.

but one thing has to be considered that who are you ? to deny this ? we have right to know that who are you ? ( in analogy ) you are nothing more than an random child who is spoiled enough to say "I don't believe it,"mother's version. but that does not means you will be accepted by any mature person.

That is nonsense. Therefore you are suffering. The whole world is suffering. you do not know what is real progress or what the human life is meant for. you are taking human life is as good as hogs' life or animals' life. We don't take it. We say the human life has got a special importance for spiritual realization. But you have no such idea. So your practical purpose, our practical purpose is different. you are ignorant. What is the aim of life, you do not know. you take animal life and human life is the same. Simply it should be a little polished. That's all.

Here it is true. In India still, those who are spiritualists. We have seen. Now, they are tolerating severe cold without any difficulty. For a materialist it is very difficult. From practical also, those who are advanced in spiritual life, they have no disease practically. They don't go to doctor. So these are practical. How can you deny these are not practical? They can live any condition, without any food, without any vitamin. Are these not practical? So we take that advancement of spiritual life makes our life more comfortable. That is practical. Without being dependent on doctors and this vitamin and that, so many, so many things. That is practical. If I have to depend on so many things, then where is the practical?

No, no. That is wrong thing. God does not come down to your mind, theists and scientists. That is mind's action. Sometimes you accepts, sometimes you rejects. So either you can say theists and scientists or whatever. That is mind's business. But that is not final conclusion. When you apply your intelligence with reference to the sādhu and śāstra and make a conclusion, that is right.

Conflict with intelligence. That means conflict is in the lower stage. So to mitigate this conflict you have to take consultation from the higher stage. That is intelligence. That your story is simply by conflict of the mental concoctioners. That will not come to a conclusion. That will never be right conclusion.

No. Even if we could meet each other face to face.. But you cannot change that opinion.
    Suppose my parents have taught me that "There is God and we are controlled," so you cannot change this. You say that you are not controlled. You prove that you are not controlled. Then you can say, "My parents have taught me wrongly." You are becoming old. You are becoming diseased. You will have to die. You have taken birth under certain system. So you are controlled. My parents have taught me that "There is God, who is supreme controller, and we are all controlled." Now you change this first of all. You are talking so nice thing, but you first of all say that you are not controlled. That is our proposition. If you say that you are not controlled, then you are mad.

Apart from hot spam, or this forums rules and regulation..
    by nature's law... You have spoken about nature's law. So we are controlled by the nature's law. Who can deny it? When there is severe cold, I am controlled. When there is severe heat, I am controlled. When there is epidemic, I am controlled. When there is famine, I am controlled. When there is flood, I am controlled. So how you can say that you are not controlled? You are not independent. The basic principle is that you are not independent.

Basis is that you are controlled. That is mistake.

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

Last edited: Jan 7, 2024
  13. SuciSravah

SuciSravah New Member

To criticize another man does not mean you are perfect. That is a different thing. You have to prove that you are perfect. "Judge not others lest you may be judged."

And whatever rubbish you boasted It is simply mental speculation. Because you are all imperfect, similarly, some days after, your Chinese communism also will fail.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
  14. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

Hi but isn't it so that humans don't go insane that we forget things? Like if we remembered "everything" every one of us would go insane. Isn't it a self-defense mechanism to forget? What I'm asking is: Isn't it a bit confusing to say: "We forget, therefore no one can contradict that there is reincarnation thus Hinduism is the correct philosophy.

15. SuciSravah

SuciSravah New Member

Of course you will forget. That is the concession given by nature. Just like we do not remember what we had been in our past life. If I remember that... Suppose I was a king in my past life, now I have become a dog, then how much suffering it will be. Therefore by nature's law one forgets. And death means this forgetfulness. Death means this forgetfulness. So this time, in this life I may become very big man, or big politician, big diplomat, big businessman, but next life, after your death, it is your big..., your greatness of this material will not help you. That will depend on your work. And nature will offer you a certain type of body, you'll have to accept.

So this is a great science. People do not know it. Our Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement is very scientific, authorized. and yes, no one can say that there is no father before our birth. for its an empirical fact that there is father before our birth.

now that father is neither hindu, muslim, christian or anything else. just like Gold is gold everywhere all over the world and we never call gold hindu gold, muslim gold, christian gold. gold is accepted as gold everywhere. similarly God is God. he cannot be hindu God, Muslim God, Christian God. and name of that God must be Krishna because he attacts not only fishtul humans but also entire creation upto 8.4 million forms of lives. he is all attractive. and that is accepted by all previous higher authorities upto my authority His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2024