1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Proposition] New server.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Soorcki, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Soorcki

Soorcki New Member

Hello, long time ago GamezBD was best server I ever played, after that time i tried other p servers and retail.. on other servers everything wasn’t so well balanced (usually was to easy) such as on Prime,Moon or this Melsadogshit aka 200bil in 1hr. On retail was fun but not worth to stay longer cuz of p2w. So here is my proposal

Whenever staff of gamezBD will have files from recent Retail updates such as Maegu and Woosa classes added. I Propose RESET all on current servers in order to play again as a brand new server with few QOL things such as :
    1) Main Questlines and Adventure logs done on our accounts will remain
    2) Players who will play from first month on new server will recive GAMEZBD premium for month, and Veterans will recive 1 item of choice: Splendid alch stone, Pen Debo, t10 horse, vell heart with good dp stat, box of 2 inf pot, GamezBD premium (all those items would be non sellable at marketplace)
    3) whenever Magnus would be added it would be simplified questline (on retail its bugged af)
    4) all players would recive free dream horse at start and base 150 energy and contribution
    5) Main Questlines for new players would be simplified
    6) lower chance of getting PENS (but not so much)
    7) make voting system such as on primebd so players can promote server by just playing on it (for Kolka Coins)
    8) Taging character should allways have event price (cheap), so it would be easy to swap between pve and pvp.
    9) Advertise server (such as send e mail to old players about new server

I just wrote this post in Hope to play this amazing server again.
    Everything its just my toughts and i hope people will give their feedback. And staff @Kolka will be active and create many pools for players.
    Hope for positive reaction and feedback from people

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome back. I am not a part of the staff here, but I do try to help out when I can.

This has been suggested (in the Suggestions Section) in several different forms already. Although starting a new server with these implementations, sounds a bit like too much work for the staff, as well as more money to spend on another server.

Not really sure why you felt the need to add the other Pservers in your post, however it isn't exactly advertisement so not sure if the rule applies, the rule about not advertising other servers. It isn't great that you did name several, as it may lead to some players just jumping ship, seeing a far too easy gameplay there.

I would only reset the Central Market, and somehow update the prices, as there aren't enough players here, to keep the CM going as if it were retail.
    The problems do stack up though, because of the reduction of life-skilling player demand, has made things far worse now. They introduced a terrible addition to the gathering nodes, where your workers get ALL the specific gathering materials, that you would otherwise need a good life-skilling population, in order to keep those items on the CM.

The largest influx of players to this server, would surely be to cater to the Life-skilling community, and make it so that they would feel their time investment here is more than worthwhile. However I imagine that it is hard, for the developers and administrators, to balance the gameplay in a manner that attracts all sorts of gamers.

Unfortunately due to the horrible tendency of mainstreaming, this game was labeled "Open-World PvP", which is obviously isn't. So this server tried to cater to that gamer community a lot more, and so here we are. Extremely few life-skilling players left, and the ones who don't want to play the rest of the game content just leeching off of the others, by only buying gear and never doing any gathering, or worker empires.

I really don't know much about the composition of the population, but it shows on the CM when there are enough players of each type. The ones who do gathering, worker empires, and enhancing their own gear, as well as enhancing more gear for the CM. I myself try to do all of it, since it is a wasted opportunity not to in this game with its huge gameplay content.

3. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

whats the point of reset while those players whom you had fun with already gone somewhere else ...? and its easier for returning player/new player to catch up current gear set rather than gamez staffs tweaking some of your 9 points above.

4. BlueMagic

BlueMagic New Member

Wow what a toxic mentality you have there buddy! We worked hard for our items: t10, compass, map, carrack, shining alchemy stone, and more! Some people even bought them with money and you want reset just cause you bored and want to start fresh. Want to start fresh, how a bout this go retail or just delete everything you have on your gamez account ez. If they reset server all the people who wait for patch will not even come back when they will see all items that they work hard or pay with money are gone including me.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
  5. BjornTheBard

BjornTheBard New Member

EU is dead :(

6. Soorcki

Soorcki New Member

Relax there small Rat. I got those items too…
    Maybe You enjoy playing with extra small group of people in the server. But i remember peek time Gamez when RBF’S and open world pvp was a daily thing.. when there was 200-300 people fighting at sieges. Whatever i lost hope years ago. Enjoy using Your hardly grinded compass for nobody. Some people need items to make them happy, others like me like community to have fun with. GL Non Toxic RAT

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

As you can read in the links in my signature below this message, there are some rules regarding what is a "sensible" post/reply here in this forum. By the way, I am Not a part of the GamezBD staff.
    It clearly says that small "useless/worthless" replies/posts are not allowed, and this was certainly one of those. In order to keep your replies/posts, they have to make some meaning, and actually be about the Thread title/topic.

To the rest of you, there is NO NEED to start being worried about there being a server reset here on GamezBD, as the one thing that I have always heard, from the Dev. and Admin. is that they will keep this server up and running for as long as they can, and never delete all content on it.

It is however a bit sad to see how things are happening for the Retail game server nowadays; https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/black-desert-online-population.246775/