1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Gamez Network Community Forum.

1. ii1 replied to the thread About influence points.

Since they tripled the reward for collecting seeds from vegetable gardens and made three come out at once instead of one mole, there is...

May 9, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  2. BjornTheBard replied to the thread Player Base Eu.

Pvp scene in EU is dead i aint gonna lie, the only pvp content ul see is olympiad nowadays everyone is waiting for the patch. I guess...

May 9, 2024 at 5:06 AM
  3. Lajos posted a new thread.

Nem egyedi eset!!!

Összeomlik a képernyő megjelenése a karakterválasztás után!! Szeretnék megoldást találni. Kitöröltem a játékot újra telepítettem ugyan...

Forum: Problems

May 9, 2024 at 3:30 AM
  4. Dracken replied to the thread Player Base Eu.

I had the feeling, I did read the answer of a Politican as I saw that answer from him, a lot "it depends" xD

May 8, 2024 at 7:58 PM
  5. Dracken liked onlydehaka's post in the thread Player Base Eu.

There are 203 people on EU and 296 people on NA at the moment. There's your answer, don't waste your time reading the wall of text this...

May 8, 2024 at 7:57 PM
  6. Dracken liked imgk21's post in the thread Player Base Eu.

Hi, haven’t played in 3 years, thinking of coming back to the server, so wanted to know how’a the eu server population.. Is there active...

May 8, 2024 at 7:56 PM
  7. Dracken attached a file to the thread Black Desert Online population.

I was a player here for a long time, then the Server got splitted into EU/NA, 95% of ALL Germans went to EU, I am a lifeskiller, I had a...

Screenshot_014441-037.jpg Screenshot_014619-110.jpg May 8, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  8. Sandro posted a new thread.

Artifacts

hi all dont know if this is a problem but i have now been in the "Kratuga Ancient Ruins" for about 3wks now and havent drop a single...

Forum: General Discussion

May 8, 2024 at 5:14 AM