1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 quick question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by chanbara, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbara

chanbara New Member

WHAT IS THE BEST MANASTONE FOR RANGER .. :)

2. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

For Dual/Ancient Manastone : Attack / Accuracy
    Archdaeva Manastone : Precision and Power
    Maintain a high accuracy with a minimal attack.
    I'm not playing an Archer, but some archer I know that play in the game build with this sets of Manastones.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Ethereal likes this.
  3. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

That's true but more accuracy than power for rangers, you wanna make sure you can hit, rangers life steal skill is one of the hardest life steal skills to cast out of all the classes, so you need to make sure you're able to hit all your attacks so you can kill the target quickly.

4. Snax

Snax Wild Boar <3 Forum Legend

3 parts Power+10 2 parts Agility+10
    weapon Power/Precision+10

5. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

omg what bad advices...well depending on your gear and accessory if they are starter as EA/Arb+SEAD and you can just put dual/acient ms then i prefere going with crit/ma+attack/ma (you will never be able to high those HEALT+10/9 clerics even if you go full acient accu+35) what more if you have sead+arb+bow (archdaeva x2) then it's better if you make it FULL power just to get phys defense which is more important then all on ranger (then socket the crit/ma ma/crit attack/ma ma/attack on the remaining part of the set) otherwise if you have all archdaeva set meaning BL/PRIME then it's better if you put x15/16 precision and the rest as power using attack/accu plume dont even try to put agility or hp manastone because it would be fully useless just because those good glads have secondary set with accuracy and will rekt ur strike resist (evasion is low even if you try to go x42 agility+food+boot skill+idian+dodging///even if you will meet a glad with starter gear but decent crit as over 1.3k and you will use x2 part agility then he will crit u pretty fine so i really suggest to get more power for phys defense and dmg) KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KILL A BL GEARED PLAYER IF YOU ARE JUST STARTER...those gear/stats are for SAME-EQUIPPED PLAYERS

Girianspan, Hizie and Ude like this.
  6. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Talking about manastones are also talking about what gears you are using.
    For Elite Arbiter/Arbiter sets, you can choose between these manastones:
    1. Crit Strike/Accuracy
    2. Crit Strike/Attack
    3. Crit Strike/Evasion
    4. Attack/Crit Strike
    Since, I do not/haven't play ranger class at all, I noticed some of the players (arbiter/ea geared ones) use Crit/Attack on 2 parts, Crit/Evasion on 2 parts, and Crit/Accu on 1 part of the set. On their weapons, they put Attack/Crit.

For Boundless/Prime Royal gears, here's the list: (As given by @ZenOJ, thanks to this wonderful guide by @Suvorov) Archdaeva Manastone Guide and Stats
    1. Power (Every +1 of essence allocated in this stats, it gives Attack+2 and Physical Def+8)
    2. Precision (Every +1 of essence allocated in this stats, it gives Accuracy +6, Crit Strike +4, and Magical Accuracy +3)
    3. Agility (Every +1 of essence allocated in this stats, it gives Concentration +1, Parry +6, Evasion +4, Strike Resist+2)
    Some of them, Use 2-3 parts of Power on their set, and 2 parts Precision. Some of them, make it 2-2-1 (2parts Power, 2 parts Precision, 1 part Agility), depending on how you want your ranger type is. On their weapon, most ppl use Power on main weap, and Power/Precision on the fuse. Hoping this would help a bit with your idea on your ranger. ~ Have fun daeva.

7. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL such 100% bad...agility x1 it's a waste because you will never evade hits and will get 100% normal critted hits...ofc is pointeless to go x42 agility and evade noob player with low accy resisting their attacks and then not dealing good dmg...) about arbiter+sead it's 10000% useless to get evasion and keep in mind that with that kind of build you will suck in magical hits which for ranger are the most important thing...this is 100% bad build for ranger...MANASTONES ARE MANASTONES NO METTER WHERE YOU PUT THEM otherwise you got some logic on it for example 1 set and then switching the weap for other stats -.-"

8. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Not saying that he should do it, I'm saying my observation. No offense.

9. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

still wondering who is that genius that is wasting stats using evasion (as ranger and even more not going FULL) or attack/crit/accu (accu while there are full block clerics which is still low as stat) and not taking care about MA (which is the most important thing about ranger) TALKING ABOUT DUAL MS...what more as i said if you use full agility tou will just resist those players with x6 power and x1 accu but if ppl have 1.6k crit then it will mostly be x40% of critted hits which is pretty normal about evasion the max evasion you could get being full agil+food+skill boots+dodg will be around 5.6k that means it needs x3 accu parts to reach that amount and badly rekt u

10. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I'm not saying that you should use FULL AGILITY on your stupid set. It's on yourself if your choose to be stupid to use it. Anyway, I should respect you since you're a "veteran" in changing class, like what? Every 3-4 days? rofl "great job"

11. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

As ranger, agility is useless, best is go full power or power/precision ( precison= MA also thats why u need atleast one part)
    for Ea/arbi i like attack/accu attack/ma, i dont even use agility in essences.....

12. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

starter there?(ironic)... i change class every day and look how my knowledge...atm i saw NO1 what has my knowledge about set+stats+playstyle about all the classes...and re-read what i wrote...NEVER said that u told to use full agility...PLS USE SOME BRAIN
    P.S : you don't even know why i keep changing class and NO1 knows it (and as you can see and verify it, it's not because i'm noob in using them)

13. cocosul

cocosul Guest

O well, i do and the strike resist to help alot , spcly vs non bl ppls, less crits , long life ser:p . Even a full power guy will be like 1,1/1.2 crit , so with essence and 1 part full agility i can get more strike resist than his crit, and helps alot.

14. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

Iraddr thinks hes pro :p too bad he isnt

15. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

in fact using bl and killing not bl it's 100% normal...not even thinking the countrary...just wondering what if the case would be a bl player with x2-3 precisions...

16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

U are talking about killing, while im talking about defense at all:( and to be honest i do use EA set vs most of melee^^ simple cuz more hp and better strike resist.

17. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl) comical awards to you...

18. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I never mentioned anything about how you change your class like every 3-4 days. It's not our business to meddle with. It's yours. I don't care.
    #bestswna
    I'm really thinking why always change class. Maybe that's the reason.

19. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

if x3-4 non bl players as physical ones attack you then i agree that a bit of strike resist (for what it aims to) it's not a bad idea at all but i doubt you would survive and resist at all if they keep stunning+silence etc you...it might help but not at all---otherwise if it's 1v1 then as i said it's normal bl will win in any case (build)

20. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

go to school and learn to read after that bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.