1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

11 hours in and received all rewards except golden chest

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by quietess, May 15, 2018.

1. quietess

quietess New Member

Bug Name:
    11 hours in and received all rewards except golden chest
    Bug Description:
    I've been logged in for about 11 hours since the event started, and have received every reward except for the golden chest. What was extra weird is that when I checked the rewards tab, it seemed like I was getting double the stuff to claim. I know for sure this was the case because I had checked before I received golden key as a reward, and then when it did come time for me to have access to the golden key, I had two of them to claim. But since then it's been about 4-5 hours, but I still can't claim the golden chest.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I'm not entirely sure how, but about 9 PM or so after having been logged in all day since after 2nd maintenance, I decided to make a wizard. I stayed logged into the wizard until a little after I received my golden key, and then my game crashed because I had a ton of shit open on my computer. This was the only out of the ordinary thing that happened all day.

2. FuyuuMyS

FuyuuMyS New Member

I have the same issue.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed, ty for bugreport.