1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Slyther, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

Doubt people haven't heard of this by now. Has anyone bothered to keep up with the whole Cicada 3301 puzzle this year? I watched the early puzzles and they are nothing compared to this one, it's kind of amazing but seems to be over. The word "cryptic" falls short in describing it, especially considering there's even some sort of divine book being slowly released called the "Liber Primus" (latin for "First Book").

CICADA 3301 Liber Primus Sacred BOOK - Uncovering Cicada Wiki

imgur: the simple image sharer

CICADA 3301 2014 PUZZLE FACTS PART 9 - Uncovering Cicada Wiki

What do you guys think about it all, considering how incredibly complicated and cryptic it has become? I've quite honestly never seen such amazing and intricate puzzle, the amount of topics it encompasses is mind-boggling. If I had a dying wish it would be to know and share knowledge with whomever is behind this.

For those who have no clue what this is, check this video out:

[video=youtube;e1iee7TLUJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1iee7TLUJ8[/video]

2. Marz

Marz Expert

shit, if I had a wish... it certainly would not be about this

3. Slyther

Have you seen the extent of the puzzles? Such amazingly well designed crafts deserve nothing short of deep admiration for the mind or minds behind them.

4. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I'm just thinking about the amount of time it would take to set this shit up ..Seems to be an awful large amount of work just for a hoax.

5. Thestrawhatpirate

Thestrawhatpirate Unknown Veteran

Wow that is pretty cool, peoples minds amaze me... to imagine that there are people out there who are able to extract a code from that track that was playing in the video. This could lead to hundreds of conspiracies such as aliens may have sent a message and the "world order" is looking for people to crack that code.

oh and more triangles illuminateh

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I am creeped out after watching this why am I creeped out after watching this Q.Q

7. Slyther

Exactly! People also theorize it's the NSA, but given the ideals so far presented by the "game masters", it's definitely not the work of a government or political body.

people were required to code their own servers from scratch and to listen to specific ports while awaiting for word from 3301 during the last few steps of the 2012 puzzle. 3301 also released a modified Linux with code and clues hidden throughout the operating system. they implemented magic cubes and things like prime quadruplets in the 2013 and 2014 puzzles. the amount of mathematical, programming, and historical knowledge required to complete these tests is like a wet dream for anyone that's into intellectual journeys and the such

probably because it's cryptic A.F. lmao

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

That's amazingly interesting. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before.
    Sucks that I'm late as hell for this years puzzle. I'll be waiting for next years :x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.