1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

4.7 FAQ

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Deathangel, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

well im sorry if offended by any way .. just to using my phone to read this forum page is realy make me upset.. i mean no disrespect for asking his facebook... the intention is just to make instant massaging so that he / she can guide me step by step. well i will stop rite here. thx you for ur info about the double post thign. 1 reason is why i did that post ? i dont realy know how to operate this forum page properly like you do. thxs alot.

2. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

Yeah I know using the forum on mobile isn't always easy. But you do have to know that most staff members like to keep some stuff private & have stuff to do in real life too. If you wanna get an answer faster, just send them a pm on forum. Here's a guide on how to do that http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/forum-faq-new.181770/#post-1817572
    I suggest you reading all of it, so you'll know how the basic things of this forum work.

Have a nice day !

3. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

PMd you with my facebook profile, if you want my skype it's on my forum profile, tell me about your issues you young person~

free2rhyme likes this.
  4. Teoheo1

Teoheo1 New Member

Why Animas doesnt drop anymore ( i check all the mob of Danria, Idian Depths) ?

5. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

It's a known issue, the staff is aware of it. Should be fixed soon hopefully.

6. DarkWolf

DarkWolf ~Currently inactive~

In the patch note it says :
    "- Fix for auras and momentous rush - momentous rush no longer removes mantras and vice versa"
    Does it mean it's supposed to apply to celerity mantra too or only to other mantras ?
    Because apparently those 2 seems not to be stackable, don't know if it's a bug or if it was done like this.

Markmyword likes this.
  7. LewisLee

LewisLee New Member

The launcher and game comes up perfectly fine i log in and then it just loops the intro cut scene and wont let me do anything i made a new acc because i thought my old one had been inactive for too long that didant fix it im a little hoples on aion now i used to know all the files and crap but not any more so some help would be really appreciated and i apologise if this isant where this goes but i need some help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.