1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

5 hours of graind and no jewelry drop?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by eriwelt, Sep 12, 2019.

1. eriwelt

eriwelt New Member

long graind in hystria and simply not dropped anything with 650GS the drop of jewels is rubbish .. is just RNG <<< kkkkkkk

Maybe it's time to stop the gamez, look for something that really is fun to play.

2. PaPaTo

PaPaTo New Member

the drop rate is really really bad: /

3. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Imo good droprate ends at crescent spot.
    Sometimes it is possible to drop 4-7 rings per hour, butncant drop single tungrad after 3-4 hours at spot hystria.
    Not to mention any newer spots which have similar results...

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just wanted to say @eriwelt that there is no such thing as a Gear-Score of 650, at most with all PEN gear/accessories you can get to around 580. But I too am worried about the low drop rates concerning accessories since it is what the endgame is all about, and most likely it has been made difficult to make players stay for a longer period of time and spend more money, at least that is how "Retail-BDO" is running things, which is why I am against just copying that model for our servers, it will ruin this community in the end.

5. eminescu83

eminescu83 Getting there

I have 671 Gs and im not full PEN. For reference go here: https://bdoplanner.com/MiniInfantrymanRiding

If you get fun only from getting rare drops from high end grind spots.....than.....im sorry for you. Also, give more details such as: Premium user or not / Loot scroll enabled or not / Your class / Your clear speed...etc.
    There are classes that excel at end game grind spots and there are classes that excel in other spots.
    Also, when u reach a certain GS ... i think, for your mental health, it is good to stop grinding and burn billions upon billions to get 1 AP upgrade and go do some PVP, random start riots on Arsha server, partake in GvGs more often, go flag urself at world bosses places and pvp there....Dont burn yourself with that chase for min-max crap.

6. loboram

Yeah I am not entirely sure we are talking about the same thing here...Gear-Score I am basing on the AP and DP added, at PEN for all items, which reaches a maximum of about 580, if gear-score is based on something else then yeah I am wrong.

7. eminescu83

eminescu83 Getting there

GS as in Gear Score is the sum of AAP + DP but since Caphras enhancement has been added, all bonuses u get from caphras levels are added to the general GS.
    Example:
    PEN Ultimate Heve helmet gives 78 DP. With lvl 20 Caphras u get 10 more DP. That would give u a total of 88 sheet DP. Thats why u see these above 600 GS numbers.

loboram likes this.
  8. eriwelt

eriwelt New Member

a question, i not look more news player any more look it ?

9. Maxaim

Maxaim New Member

Again,I been telling about some things here.

Drops= crazy RNG and sometimes RNG doesnt even exist.
    Someone here sais its endgame and its just to keep players. I dont agree because,and not saying should drop every hour or so but needs some refine,if player finishs 1 class he can make another class but takes to long to grab stuff and they just gave up.

Prices for some items need refinement. (Black Star 30+ Bilion) etc etc.
    Another thing is enhancement. Yesterday and today with 25,27 and now 28 FS I failed 3 times this simple enhancement that is Silver Embroidered Cook's Clothes.

Server for many many ppl is perfect and Gamez needs some profit too.
    This post is not QQ,its only the fact,for me, its too boring the RNG...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  10. Inevitabilis

Inevitabilis New Member

better drop rate whennn ?!?!?! No seriously when you grind sycraia for 4 days 4-5 hrs a day and you only get 1 red shard. Shit needs to be fix cause this is NOT retail !

11. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

You are far behind the times, friend. With current gear and in an ap build without caphras, you can reach a maximum GS of 629. I forgot vell's heart in this version, but make up for it in the next one. Vell's heart adds 3 sheet ap.
    [​IMG]
    This doesn't include the black distortion earrings since they have a negative impact on overall gs. We also don't have the new necklace that replaces tungrad yet, but it gives +40 ap at pen vs the 35 from tungrad neck/ogre ring.

With caphras, your gs goes up to 703:
    [​IMG]
    I didn't include xtals since they don't add into sheet gs stats, same for fiery subweapon. Running leebur's increases your dp by 2, so you can go up to 705, but that has an arguably negative impact in an ap build.
    I think you can go slightly higher with an efficient hybrid build, but I only wanted to demonstrate that the numbers you're familiar with are out of line with current standards. This is why Gamez is currently a mess. Even at full pen, you have to potentially compete with people that have 5 more mainhand ap, 15 more awakened ap, and 70 more dp. This also means people that are sitting around 270-280 ap atm are basically useless. I'm around 280 ap, and I can't compete with anybody in the BA with pen and caphras investment like the above.

marsseven and loboram like this.
  12. loboram

Thanks for that @LordXenon, although you could have left out the "far behind" comment which is just a "talking-down-to" remark. Otherwise I am thankful to have a much more updated reference to what gear we can expect to get in the future and get now on GamezBD.

I would appreciate a game guide for GamezBD gear though if you already did this much, perhaps making a game guide copy of this along with some links for players to see where and how to get them?

13. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Everything except for black distortion earrings should be common knowledge now. I'm not actively playing at the moment, so it's not really worth my time to spend collecting data and telling people where to go. You can honestly find out almost anything you want to know via the bddatabase or bdocodex sites.

14. loboram

:D:confused::rolleyes:

That is amazing...you do have the time to visit the forums from time to time although you are no longer playing at all, and to be condescending as well as helpful in the same sentence...you sir! Are a weirdo. Not that that should be a bad thing at all, I am merely tipping my imaginary cap to you sir.

15. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Look, man, BDO's been out in the US/EU for 3 years now. Most things have been documented, and information is freely available to anyone who wants to look for it. GamezBD will be two years old next month, too. It isn't worth my time to write up huge guides because the information is already available to people who want to know about it. Also, do you remember what happened when Vampy released his witch earring guide? Yeah.

You've been around the block long enough to know how things work. There are certain things you should already know about this late into the game because they're integral to a decent playing experience. If you don't know about the db/codex sites, you'd really struggle. If that's the case, then that sucks. I'm sorry that you might have only found out about it now. I don't mean to sound condescending. I try to stay matter-of-fact in what I say unless I otherwise state my opinion on something. I'm sorry I come across that way.

I also come around here because I do rounds checking up on BDO/Gamez forums for any future changes, in case something is done that will make me want to play again. I'm still interested in BDO because nothing else is quite like it in terms of combat. I would want to play again if it goes in a direction that improves the gameplay loop for me.

But right now, it simply doesn't appeal to me because I've already experienced it enough to be tired of it and want something else besides excessive afk/pve grinding for minimal gains that won't get me anywhere in pvp, or at least get me anywhere until I approach full pen and max caphras.

Edit: Seems like the Old Moon event is going, so my interest in playing is slightly revitalized.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    loboram likes this.
  16. loboram

Thank you so much for this answer :)

I do not know what happened to Vampy's guide though...sorry but I am just not quite up-to-date on things in this game either, but it all depends on what you expect to gain from playing this game here on GamezBD really. I expect to waste time, while sometimes being entertained and finding some nice/kind-people to have some fun in-game with, but at other times I expect to be frustrated and bothered by both how the game works (or doesn't) and how other players behave (and mostly get away with behaving).

ALL in ALL I just expect to waste time since nothing I do online in this game matters at all in my Real-Life :D

17. lordmaca

lordmaca New Member

my guild is trying to come back to the server but the drop rate is not helping at all.

18. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Once Kolka said that those new spots/mobs haven't their right status. Meaning they will be stronger or even bugged. That said, perhaps that's the reason why we also get problems with drop, rng etc. Not to mention that rng here is crazy. It seems like a simple system randomly choosing who is gonna have a good and a bad luck. Since the first day I played GameZ BD and noticed that the horse minigame is always the same everytime you log in or change character I started to pay more attention to the systems built here... Yeah, the rng is worst here than retail, but you can change it by logging again, changing character or even channel. I said that because everytime I got to clean my farms if I don't get at least 1/2 shards in the first fence I just change the channel or character, and boom, tons of shards comes to appear. It's kinda crazy, I know... But since GameZ BD has it's codes built from 0, nothing is impossible. :|

19. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

i was getting 8-14 crescent rings per hour but after CM i bareley 5-7 rings its really really bad