1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important 7.0 Official Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Noyah, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Please use this thread to report any bugs that you experience. If you are having technical issues, create a new thread in the appropriate section or send a private message to one of the staff members for further assistance.

-Describe the issue in as much detail as possible.
    -Provide any screenshots or videos that might help.

Use the following format to submit your report:
    Description:
    Reproduction:
    Expected:

Any off-topic messages and reports that don't meet the format requirement will be deleted without any prior warnings.

Mariane, Valenthine, Jilz and 5 others like this.
  2. Roo

Roo Guest

Description: Players areto teleport through gate and delay the combat.
    Reproduction: teleport/flash though the gate on this arena map
    Expected: players should not be able to teleport off the map and delay the match.

Mariane, Kriplex and Rcanz like this.
  3. Chiv

Chiv Expert Forum Legend

Description: Gladiator's Slaughter & Defense Preparation. Songweaver's Impassion & Exultation.
    Reproduction: When using each of the skills I mentioned, It won't show on the buff tab
    Expected: fix

Mariane and Crei like this.
  4. Floette

Floette I think you're pretty great Forum Legend

Description: During the Lakrum Fortress in which the Asmodians had previously captured the Fortress it reverted to Balaur. this lead to a great many issue in securing a fort we had spent time and energy into capturing. Elyos at the gates attack form one side and Balaur attacking simultaneously. However when the Elyos held the fortress and it became vulnerable the Elyos-continued to hold the fortress, devoid of the fortress going back to previously held Balaur forces.

Reproduction:
    Fortress goes vulnerable while being held by Asmodians, the Deity reverts to Balaur. If the fort is vulnerable for Elyos -it remains Elyos deity.

Expected:
    Like on retail. Each faction should retain control of the fortress from start to finish, unless faction Deity is defeated by Elyos or Balaur forces. It is expected that the Balaur troopers should attack once during each siege, as it on retail servers

Wayfarer, Mariane and Tokisaki like this.
  5. Iceberg

Iceberg Proficient

Description: buff guardian will lose hp
    Reproduction:when chanter/cleric/sw buff on guardian who will lose hp. and healing on guardian lose hp sometimes.
    Expected:fix it
    Suggestion: disable resurrection on GvG like before version 5.8 early, because when attackers have 2 healers, the game is gg.

Wayfarer likes this.
  6. eminatz09

eminatz09 New Member

Description: Ranger Active Skills were not fixed as mentioned on the patch notes. Minion active skill still disables one of the three (3) Ranger active skills.

Reproduction: when ranger's active skills are enabled and you try to use minion active skill, one of the 3 class skills is being disabled.

Expected: should be able to use minion active skill together with ranger active skills.

7. Yachiyo

Yachiyo Eustiana Von Astraea

Description: Genesis Crystals disappearing
    Reproduction: When I'm trying to clear weekly quests in Lakrum, it seems like Genesis Crystals resets to zero whenever it reaches a certain quantity (Can't actually know that number). I tried relogging but the crystals don't come back. It renders the weekly quests useless at this point, and makes farming of Fighting Spirit Fragment impossible now.
    Expected: Genesis Crystals should not disappear.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Wayfarer likes this.
  8. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Description: when removing kinah from the page it does not fall on the character.
    Reproduction: When you select to remove kinah from the page with the character offline, it indicates that the kinah is on the character but when entering it has not been received.
    Expected: To be delivered to the selected character, in this case, Cefora

mi kinak.png Aion0260.jpg

9. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

Description : many skill gladiator are being deflected as if everyone is full evasion
    Reproduction : I'm not managing to cause damage to anyone, especially in sins
    Expected : 7.3 fixed all bugs please

johnwel likes this.
  10. Tokisaki

Tokisaki Getting there

Description: Using a Transparent Transformation Scroll does not change the character's appearance of whatever transformation it is using. However, upon getting a cast either sleep or fear (that changes the look of the opponent .e.g Curse of Root or any sm's fears and etc.), the appearance of the transformation (e.g. Kaisinel) will show up instead of the character which, it shouldn't happen.

Reproduction: Use a transparent transformation scroll and find either sorcerer, songweaver, or spiritmaster to test with. Let them cast a few sleep/ fear on you and observe if your character changes appearance of any kind of transformation you're using.

As you can see in the two videos below, after getting cast with fear and sleep, the appearance of my character changed. And, I only have a
    Transparent Transformation Scroll in my inventory.
    [/MEDIA]

Expected: The appearance of the character shouldn't change when using Transparent Transformation Scroll even when being cast with fears or sleep. To be fixed.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  11. Cycotic

Cycotic New Member

Description: Enchanting the PVE items is not the same as Enchanting PVP item.

Reproduction:
    When you use PVE Enchantment stones on PVE ITEMS everytime it fails it goes back to zero (0) unlike the PVP Items it only minus 1 (-1) per fail

Expected:
    When Enchanting PVE ITEMS it should be only minus 1 (-1) if enchantment is failed like PVP items.

12. Roo

Roo Guest

6 MONTHS LATTER and it's still not fixed! HOW, hard, is this, like honestly????
    Description:
    Repair Protocal
    Reproduction: When used it does not release aethertech from any bind or rooting.
    Expected: Should release Aethertech from all binds and provide shielding

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2020
    Wayfarer likes this.
  13. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

Description:My daevanion skill are 15 but the dmg its like +0 atm even my feral ambush no poison on the last hit check please thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/pbSpVQo
    [​IMG]
    Reproduction:Should be the given dmg
    Expected:Fix

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  14. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

15. Roo

Roo Guest

6 MONTHS LATTER and it's still not fixed! HOW, hard, is this, like honestly????
    Description:
    Repair Protocal
    Reproduction: When used it does not release aethertech from any bind or rooting.
    Expected: Should release Aethertech from all binds and provide shielding

KUrokoko and xDeathLiquid like this.
  16. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

They're doing less fixes on the current version since they are focusing more on fixing the bugs in the 7.5 patch, hoping to fix everything which are bug on this patch.

17. Antomor

Antomor New Member

Description: I'm stuck in Qubrinerk's Cubic Lab.
    Reproduction: I finished eliminating all the monsters and collected the boxes, but no portal came out to return or exit the mission.
    Expected: exit this mission and continue with the game.

Attached Files:

18. Kulasmith

Kulasmith Proficient

boy, be sure take some scrolls with you since you are going to lab zone or other instance zone and things become easy. I always do like this.

19. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Wait for an event and try to join, then relog. That will temporarily fix it since .unstuck command is disabled.

20. Lanuvel

Lanuvel Getting there

Description: Genesis Crystal Disappearance
    Reproduction: For unknown reason, the freshly farmed Genesis Crystal just simply VANISHED like a shadow in the dark. Now I wont buy my Vandal starting gear. more than 700pcs of Genesis Crystals vanished without a trace.
    Expected: This should never disappear illegally , we worked hard for it, we should earn it , not lose it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.