1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important 7.0 Update Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carl, Dec 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KUrokoko

KUrokoko Getting there

kindly put torrent to download 7.0 ?

2. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

Goodbye items. lol

3. uniiaa

uniiaa Getting there

oh ok, leaving this server then, because the admins cant fix the exploits, then you guys just decided to wipe all. not thinking about legit players that have been playing for a long time. not going to stay in a server that can delete legit players data whenever they want.

ayooe, Xxhikeyxx and samurai like this.
  4. chromeGTT

chromeGTT Getting there

Will the update delete all our items on our inventory?

5. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

True! but we all know that this decision for ADMINS is really difficult, hope they could fix this issue, also a hard time for all old players that are grinding and saving all items that could be great for the next time, that it could be traded for a really good prize. Just hoping SB motion will be available after the update.

Yes! also the Characters.

Hope they'll give compensation to every account that are active during the update.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  6. chromeGTT

chromeGTT Getting there

Oh:eek: ok. Gonna cry after the update:(:(

7. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

I know it's hard bud, but at-least we try it first. :)

8. chromeGTT

chromeGTT Getting there

I just really hope it's for the better.

9. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

Motions
    • [Motion Card] Jun Fan Gung Fu Set
    • [Motion Card] Legendary Fist
    • [Motion Card] Red's Basket for Granny
    @Noyah about this one, is SB Motion available on Webshop then?

Tylkys likes this.
  10. breantot

breantot Proficient

LEGIT MOTIONS AND REMODELS IN UCW GEAR , WILL BE WIPED OUT? NAH IT'S SUCKS . IT IS REALLY UNFAIR TO THOSE PPL WHO INVESTED THEIR OWN ITEMS/CREDITS JUST TO GET THOSE STUFFS.

*LEGIT MOTIONS IN CHARACTER*

UNLIMITED REMODELS WILL BE REMOVED TOO? LOL

11. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

IMO. Why Rush 7.0 then decide to just Wipe all Items? Its just unfair. Lots of people here cant even vote or donate fresh start is just useless for them. What about those peole who got there items from trading and not credits, how can you refund them? They put hours just to grind items to trade .

breantot likes this.
  12. Dds

Dds New Member

how about the new
    is that necessary to wiped our all items? if that true you must refund to our credits cost to buying those wiped item, it is unfair to the new comers players, specially for me i'll waste all my credits to buy those items and it will be wiped for the next patch.

if you refund only to the donator, what happened to us to those ppl who vote everyday to buy those items the items that we called UCW and UFB,and
    what if the other players don't have save extra credits, i think those ppl who did not save credits is become a rueful in the next patch..

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  13. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Mixed emotions about this update.. I guess I'll start with this.

I think the biggest reason why there are such negative backlash is that people who play on tbe server have gotten used to it being JUST a PvP server in where you can log into the game, vote for a little bit, and start PvPing. However, the server back in the day was much much more different. We used to farm all the AP and medals to purchase ABG and/or APP gear ourselves as they were obtainable ingame despite having them available in the webshop. Back in the days, the players knew how to actually play all facets of the game because everyone was literally inclined to. But guess what, everyone enjoyed it. Why? Because players literally do not run out of things to do. The more recent versions of gamezaion was a long shot compared to the old versions. I think the biggest reason for the decline of this server was due to players running out of things to do. Players do not have anything else to do ingame other than PvP or trade items TO start PvPing. Eventually, these players run out of options and get bored doing the same things over and over again everyday as opposed to having options like morphing, dungeons, farming materials for gear or remodels and consumables, questing for titles and sieging. I think my point here is that the server used to be more than just a PvP server back in the day, and that players who currently play the game are used to it being ONLY a PvP server for the longest time and are afraid of the change that is coming. Keeping all your items will not mean anything if there will be no one else in the server but you and a couple of handful of players.

Although I would agree that a big change like this would be beneficial to the server in the long run, as it would open itself to players who play the game how its meant to be played and would give returnees a fair shot at the game. It would also ruin it for players who have stayed and invested their time, voting and efforts to keep playing. The biggest thing we could all hope for is that these players, at the very least, accept the big change and give the server a shot as opposed to just completely dropping it due to everything being wiped. This is how the game is supposed to be played. As for my 2 cents about the wipe, my wife has 2 characters full of RARE remodels from 2.5 until now that she traded for and some she paid for from Carl himself. It is sad but we are both ready to compromise if it means having more people to play with/against.

For the admins, I do have a few questions.
    1. Why wait until the very last minute to announce a wipe and waste everyones efforts? It discourages them to play the next update.
    2. If we are going to be retail-like, the server needs to have its own selling point or concept that will keep us players from just moving on to retail itself. What are these?

LuizJacob, merckz93, Thyroid and 11 others like this.
  14. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Told the same ages ago...nothing to do.

crystalize likes this.
  15. risvc77

risvc77 New Member

what is the point of investing time and effort for the server when the owner can just wipe everything out the next week?

deleting characters and items regardless if its legit or not? really? this is the first time i see a server make a complete deletion of all Characters and items. Go and do your job, look for the Ilegal items and wipe those, don't make a shortcut and delete all.
    why would i play in the server that treat legit players this way? my items are legit, go ahead and check it yourself, look into my account.
    if the admins continue to wipe all then im leaving, too much time and effort i spent in this server, so dissapointed.

LuizJacob, Idrilke and bertings like this.
  16. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

this update look kind the old one we can obtain something material or etc that we can purchase that item example abg at the time, we can farm a material for that item to buy and gaining some sort of a material to buy with it until we can obtain it all the item that we needed but the credits will be the same (just the old version but no at all the same), we can buy that item through website just only costume, motion or etc (and that all i have in my mind now). They wipe out all char, items except the credits. They have own reason and i just thinking about YOU guys saying that you like the old one but now Admin's accept your complaining and now you all have a negative feedback to them. Just enjoy the game and you realize that this update is not useless because they wipe out the items and char and its time for a new beginning. We the same situation (i, me) my char will be wipe. Just enjoy it and looking forward this update. I'm just thinking it when they release the announcement and that all of my thoughts.

17. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Precisely the point, they've only issued a notice before saying that we only have to enjoy the remaining time using our items since everything will come to an end (ofc, they meant the exploitation of items).
    And vip shop will be only available to accounts with "VIP" membership ONLY. What happened to the "VIP 1, Premium" membership? Err.
    Well, the latter will take more time on finding those "exploited" items, so they do the shortcut way.
    I am disappointed too, a lot of us. There's nothing we can't do, Carl isn't bothered will all our reactions and negative feedbacks. What is said, will be done.

18. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

i have a 1 question to you admin or staff, i have some item is rare if we can put that item in warehouse and is there any possible it will wipe too ?

19. samurai

samurai Expert

wow..and buying those weekly items is useless..im saving all those for my remodels this 7.0 and will be deleted only? is there any other way to save those legit items? those items that are exploit should only be deleted not all to be fair for those who plays fair on this server

20. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

They meant everything so it's useless to put it on warehouse.

mousekiller likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.