1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by mininik, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

I highly doubt there will always be a babysitter for brats.
    Which thing of what i said, makes you think that? "WE" in the sense of US players.
    Pointing out SM debuffing "system" has been pretty nerfed, you can remove up to 6 buffs (without giving importance to a buff grade) by using Dispel Magic + Ignite Aether + Magic Implosion + Command: Eleemental Rupture (deavanion from pet, instead of "Elemental Wave" = AOE aether's hold which is pretty good) and not using the DP "Disenchant" (which isn't allowed in certain events) and taking in consideration there is "Soul Combustion" which reduces debuffing CD's skills, all in all SM's debuffing system isn't that good as it was before. Most of the times, during normal fights (and always up to the player) SM won't use pet debuffing skill nor "Soul Combusion" to reduce debuffing cd, therefore in the end you will just use the normal 3 debuffs and have to wait their full CD time.
    Now, like i said, counting every buff has its grade buff enchant (for example the common Unwavering Devotion buff grade enchant is 3, which means you must use Dispel Magic/Magic Implosion + Ignite Aether in order to remove ONLY that buff) and counting, that there are scrolls (running/cast/attack speed and crit strike/spell+resist) which can be debuffed (they are all grade enchant 1, so if you have speed+cast/attack+crit then you can debuff them all with the same process used for UD) would it be really fair for a SM to deal with such debuffing struggle knowing SM's main point of force is fearing, debuffing and decrease stats? Once those 3 scrolls would be debuffed you can normaly re-use, same for the buffs...you know how BAD this would be for a SM?
    It's right that exists 1h running, attack/cast, crit scrolls which can't be debuffed and that elemental proof scrolls 10min ones, couldn't be removed as well...but in the end, is it fair magical classes dmg should be reduced by even a minium of 100-200 for what (not mentioning there might be a bug/new-system which allows to remove even these scrolls...if so then bye bye SM)? And what is the sense of the existence of skills which reduce movement/attack/cast speed if by using transform+buffs+scroll we are going to completely nullify their effect? Would be simply stupid and unfair...
    Mentioned Bard, since it has "Half-Stop" which removes 1 buff and surely helps, which means they will have another struggle to deal with besides their dmging/healing (which has been nerfed)/dispelling and CCs during a duel (mind about all those things during a duel isn't really easy for anybody). Give a look at this video about debuffing system to understand how it really works so you'll know what i'm talking about and the real struggle there is behind.

Even in case you want to use auto-buff by pet before the fight starts (and not clicking manually), would you really waste time plus switching to minion? Most of classes don't use just 1 minion but have to switch between 3-4 minions...so can you even imagine how annoying it would become to do that during a fight? Talking about all kind of scrolls in general.

millionaire likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I wonder what makes you think we decided to skip critical bugs and move on without fixing them first? All critical bugs reported on the beta server have been fixed. Compared to previous versions our ambition is to bring 7.0 with minimum bugs, which is why we are in no hurry to implement a "broken" update that will eventually require countless fixes.
    You are talking about 5.3 - there were no drops at all.
    In the current version, every instance and boss drops items as it should or with minimal change, I myself have worked on it and have no intention of changing it in 7.0.
    The process for obtaining pvp equipment will be announced later. Pve equipment will be obtained through instances, as usual.
    All you need to know so far is that the game is no longer as it was until 6.2.
    All suggestions for "rare" items are currently unnecessary. More information on items will be announced in the coming days.
    There is no problem with the damage and we have no intention of changing the current stigma system, it will remain as it is.
    Not an option. Anyone who wants credits without donating can vote. Any rewards or features that could potentially be exploited are not taken into account. None of us should be logged in 24/7 to monitor battlegrounds. We have learned our lessons from previous incidents and I see no reason to add credits as a reward when you are already getting a certain amount of credits for daily votes.
    This is not something we can simply enable since the command no longer exists. What we can do is try to implement a new command that will reduce ap and gp. But again, nothing is certain yet.
    And that's all the information you get until the official announcement.

breantot, Minds, Waspswizzler and 4 others like this.
  3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Well, I'm also talking about the present version in which there is a box inside the Primeth Forge (which is most accessible), that gives PvP enchantment stones or worse, nothing. Just by pure luck, you can get a loot from that box.
    "Rare" items that are uneccessary to put in the webshop should remain "uneccessary". The ones that should be put long time ago should be there already.
    I'm not asking for a person who can go online 24/7 but, atleast an accessible and active staff that could monitor the server daily. Being online in forums isn't enough.
    This is good news with all the things given. Thanks.
    Ye ye, I know those (I didn't read it all because you are just explaining about the debuff skills etc.). What I am talking about is the scrolls. You do know that "Proof scrolls cannot be debuffed right?" Unless it is running, courage, awakening, crit spell/crit strike, spell/strike resist. There is no struggle about that, as long as they know how to play their class.
    Depending on how "boring" the server base on the amount of people being AFK instead of doing pvp because they're bored of doing the same shit all over again.

upload_2019-11-15_23-13-19.png

upload_2019-11-15_23-13-58.png

So you mean these are not available in game? @Ayane
    Old scrolls can be used with a pet buffer or a minion unless you don't know what's the use of those.

4. Ayane

Ayane Guest

i wonder why my name was mentioned when i don't remember saying anything about scrolls but if you've already raised the topic, as you see the item should not be available at this stage of the game. if you were wondering why some scrolls appear as a static item, and i'd say that's why they are not sold in webshop.

millionaire likes this.
  5. Kirnick

You should have read instead...that's why i can say you didn't understand a thing of debuffing system, if you're coming with "there is no struggle" and "as long as they know how to play ther class"...whatever go on.
    I'm sure NOBODY would like to spend their time staying logged (game/forum) every time there is an event which gives credits just to monitorize the situation avoiding any sort of exploiting...not at least for a long period. Not mentioning AMs should sacrifice their time for silly things like that and even not enjoy the game with their legit account. As Noyah said, things like this have already happened and repeating the same mistakes would be just silly. AMs have lots of other things to mind on, instead of babysitting and deal with enraged players or baseless accusations.

Custodianfeast likes this.
  6. millionaire

millionaire New Member

Do you know how to read? Or you can’t understand because you always think you know everything. Read it again and try to understand. Did you get any stats using those proof scrolls? And you’re not supposed to use it, read it again you will know why, but you find way to use it.

He can’t understand because he always acted smart and knows everything actually that guy so disrespectful to others.

breantot likes this.
  7. Noyah

And I guess you are the one who decides what items should be there? :)

8. Ethereal

I'm not saying anything.
    I am not supposed to use it? So what's the pet buffer for? Display? LOL.
    That's optional. Not a reality since Noyah has still the last say for everything (of course).
    I don't know why people call it "babysitting" when it's all for the server's benefit. We all want the server not to die, but all of the suggestions of some of the players, nobody gives a sh*t. So what do you call it?
    Disrespectful. Big word. I'm clearly stating a fact that I could use those "automatically" using pet-buff not "manually", and why isn't it unusable? LOL. "Know it all."

9. Kirnick

Since you wanted an event that gives credits, i said so...but let's amplify the field to all kind of good events which can be exploited.
    I was the first who said the presence of staff members in game was (still) missing, more than 2 years ago (which was obvious and everyone agreed) therefore complained about it and how things have been handled...no doubt about that. But AMs shouldn't be really forced to stay logged-in with their AM account during important events hours, just to check if a silly player decides to exploit something (or doing something else not allowed). Usually, warnings were announced by an AM which said "If get caught doing this...will be banned/punished accordingly" during important events like "Casemates"...after a long period they stopped announcing and started checking while being invisible (as they have the right to do it) leading to more bans since there was no warning (that's absolutely right!). Guess you know to what this action led...not mentioning players' behaviour started becoming even worse. So, if they have to sacrifice their time doing this, without being able to enjoy the game during those kind of events, i believe it's completely absurd.
    Well, hold on...with this, i don't mean AMs shouldn't be online during those events (or in generally) to monitorize the situation. Don't get me wrong, as i haven't the intention to repeat something so simple to understand for the umpteenth time (which like i've already said, was something i've discussed in multiple threads long time ago).

10. iHmf

iHmf FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

can i ask for a link on how to DL and what to DL

11. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

How about removing GP system, removing this makes the game more interesting more tankers and healers will be more exciting, as of now you can't really build a Tank type set before having a Attack type set, the point is tanker is useless not really useless in general, but useless coz you only gains Abyss like Attack/Carry type class like Glad/Ranger etc.. have the advantage on killing the opposing race. just making the game more fun, like the old days.

12. Kirnick

We've discussed about this topic during 5.3 pach Heiron times. Assuming, things will even be the same (we earn GP only if we take the kill in OW PvP)...GP system is a feature of the game and (IMO) removing it just for this reason is simply unsensed. As you can earn AP joining something, you can earn GP as well (even being support Cleric/Chanter) as happened at that time. There were clerics who reached a good rank and not only because they joined BGs but simply they decided to run with MB sets in OW stealing kills to DPS classes (as you said and as it's supposed to be).
    All in all, this topic hasn't even a sense right now and i believe won't even have in future since everybody in any sort of way should gain GPs.

13. Tegar

Tegar New Member

stop talking about 7.0,see this server first bro no one check it about down,7.0 let AM work than stop 7.0,make server better first than talk about 7.0

14. Kirnick

Whut you mean? :eek:o_O

15. Ethereal

I'm not saying that they would go online in event hours. I said, "accessible", atleast someone in the AM's soon is that active enough not just sit down and relax in hidden. Well it's the player's duty to report the exploitation that is happening of course. Take a screenshot or video, send a report to the AM, done! Not the actual thing that the AM should check in real time.
    Well, it's their fault that they got banned. Not our fault. Tracing the alternate account will be banned too. I know it's a messy work but, why not try again? What's the use of AM powers right? And it's not a big thing with 5 credit additional right? With some hours of restriction joining the battleground.
    You can't remove what is designed by the NCSoft itself.

16. Kirnick

That's another topic discussed tons of times. There is no sense to bring it on again, since it's not in our position to decide something like that.

17. millionaire

millionaire New Member

Why you don’t get it? You can’t even use the elemental scrolls manually, because its already been removed, thats why impossible to put it on website, did you ever understand the screenshot you posted? Common sense.

Yes, you’re you know it to yourself what attitude you have , Again read it above, you can’t use it because its been removed lel unlike before you can use it without the pet buff. Don’t always act you know everything just to make you famous but now you’re, If you want to use it then go, and check your stats.

18. blckbird21

blckbird21 ♣ ShawñY ~ NoOneLoveMe ♣

would you please restore the old party mix fight we miss that kind of event and make it 2hour's

Lag likes this.
  19. Renallia

Renallia Proficient

and on 7.0 update is ther posible that not viplvl2 can buy on weekly becoz we also want cool remudels u.u :p:p

20. Noyah

Nope, we have no intention of changing that. Access to weekly special will remain for VIP members only.