1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

7.5 News!!!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Avanger222, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Avanger222

Avanger222 New Member

Hello Noyah, I returned to the server a few weeks ago. I played a lot here with my friends. But I see that the server is a little stopped, and when I ask why, everyone says the same thing, we are waiting for 7.5. So I would like to know if 7.5 will be implemented, and how long it will take. because I would really like to see the guys playing and having fun as it was before. Thanks and sorry for something!

2. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

Same as they said lets play on 7.0 and ending quit as you see on 7.0 when they release still few players why?cause they wipeout all char and didn't say anything about it 2nd they even do it again on wiping few u.e and stelliums even ultimate PVP stone so tell me how they get players with that system decision?

3. Isa

Isa New Member

whats the go with Gamez is it no good to play? and missing items for pvp? ive been gone a while and now im back ready to own!

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

As what I have heard from the rumors, 7.5 will be coming in 3 months (that's still not final, that's one of the rumors).
    It's still good to play, but like what people always say in game, the server is like a ninja town. Less players after the virus became pandemic.

Do not worry since 7.5 will be exciting. Noyah will be announcing it soon if it's nearly to it's final phase of testing the 7.5 patch.

Kulasmith likes this.
  5. Cycotic

Cycotic New Member

You can also try to grind some STELLIUMS at PVP map (Beluslan) and exchange it into Legendary Etium and Ultimate Etium so that you can upgrade your ANCIENT HERALD items into LEGENDARY/ULTIMATE. Just a tip, always vote for credits @ the website. Trust me you'll need it in the near future ;)

6. Silvercat

Silvercat Getting there

To be honest, the update doesn't really matter. What matters is that "Would there ever be another wipe?" If they can guarantee by stating absolutely not in the main website then the community will be lively again.

Matter likes this.
  7. Mine

Mine Proficient

I guess, it be better to keep an eye in GamezAion discord rather than ask noyah here. Why? cuz noyah herself are posting few update regarding the latest version progress. I know the current server is pretty dead since most people are waiting, but what can we do? We just have to wait. Also, the reason might be why the admins of Gamez decided to do a server wipe during the 6.2 is people keep duping/keep the dupe items, rare items becoming a common object in game. As for the current version might be the same reason or not, if someone is abusing a bug system in game and since most players that benefits those action won't speak/cooperate without any consequences, that might be their only way to control the situation and not reserve to server wipe. Btw, i didn't read or notice noyah said about another wipe, however, if ur item might be a product of dupe item or a dupe item it might disappear when they decided to clean. (not really sure about the last part)

8. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

It may not matter anything to you but most of the players are just inactive because they're waiting for the update. They are anticipating what would be the changes and the new stuffs coming in the next patch. As for the wipe thing, it will be hammered to everyone once they exploit something that could harm the balance of the server.

I guarantee you that there will be no wipe on the next patch and I make sure you will enjoy it soon because some people are coming back.

Kulasmith likes this.