1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

80 pearls every 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Incapacity, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baorfo

baorfo New Member

Friend, I am merely disappointed with this server, really, I did a tremendous propagation of it by the rates and pearls and everything else ... so in the end I have to abandon along with my friends and acquaintances ...

BETA WAS MUCH BETTER ... CARL DO NOT SCREAM THE GAME ... I ALWAYS DELIVERED HIS WORK TO EVERY UPDATE, BUT NOW NOT FROM = (

2. Arlong

Arlong New Member

Truth is, yes we are getting FREE pearls, which in the end, in my opinion, everyone thinks is awesome even if the amount was reduced by half:(.
    Not having a shared pearl inventory on the other hand is kind of a bad move in my opinion. This game is full of grinding and hoarding stuff around, not to mention that rates ar.. well were high enough to completely use up a fuck ton of weight, so having the option to literally have unlimited weight was a seriously awesome and useful feature in the beta. :happy:
    Even if it wasn't designed to be like that, idk why you guys consider it to be abuse instead of an actual useful and good thing for a server with higer rates. Now i get that it was made easier because it was well a beta, but having a shared pearl inventory could have been carried on after the launch because of its usefulness, especially on a server with higher rates than the official. Also why are pearls character bound now, are you serious i don't think even the official has that shit going on(x;x) lol

3. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

In my opinion the reduction in the free pearls is a wise move. It is first and foremost, free, and it also ensures the longevity and worth of things pearl related. Needless to say, in other games hosted by GN, I don't recall anyone getting anything free for just 'being online'.

Wise choice, server life justified.

4. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

This is actually a thing? I just started last night. I read the game's advertisement somewhere that you can get 165 pearls per 30 mins. I played for an hour last night to see how the game is and I was surprised that I only received 80 pearls the first 30 mins of my in game time. I thought it was a bug but now it's clear to me that they nerfed a lot of stuff after beta, which is really weird for a private server to do unless it's character related stuff. I feel bummed now knowing this.

5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

It was beta rates and @Carl will have to change the advertisement. Things have changed and now you will receive 80 pearls every 30 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.