1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A Christmas Postcard

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by crystalize, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peach

Peach ขี้อาย

IGN: Deshna
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Dear Strangers,

Some people believes that christmas is about giving gifts
    that's why some child adopt that belief and they will passed that belief to the next generation
    Christmas is not about the gift that our love ones give,
    It's about the love that they give to us

Hopefully after you read this letter, before the year will end I changed your perspective that christmas is the symbol of Christ and his love for mankind and not the gifts we receive and give

A very special day will arrive in just few days
    don't wait that day come, at this moment say "thankyou!"
    to those special people who treat you not just a friend but a special person in their lives
    and give them a tight hug and a kiss on cheek,

~little cutie racconie daeva <3
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    LuizJacob, Zeresh, crystalize and 3 others like this.
  2. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

IGN: Roswell
    Server: Siel
    Entry :
    [​IMG]
    Hello, my friends.
    This Christmas I do not want to ask for anything, I just want to thank a person who is always with me wherever I am and my Lord Jesus. he and my savior and may he continue to give me peace and joy and health. Obey him that you will have the treasures in heaven <3 .
    I wish much peace and joy to all and may God bless all of you and your families

It's a merry christmas to all of you.
    [​IMG]

3. reneboy

reneboy Getting there

IGN: Kurdova
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Dear Dexxia
    thinking of the time we've shared and blessing's it is to have a friend like you...
    and i wold like you to Invite in my house for Christmas and i hope you enjoy
    our friendship... i really miss you a lot.. and this Christmas and i will be so happy if you
    could come so that we will be have a year end special the good vibes before when we were young.. and since
    were grown up i never see you so the time i knew that your in home i go get you there and spend the Christmas with me...
    see you this Dec 24... Love lots..
    by: Renzkie
    [​IMG]

crystalize, Zeresh, Snowinkle and 2 others like this.
  4. harleyquinn

harleyquinn New Member

IGN: Kurachaa
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Dear Shan :D
    hello there its been a while. i never see you since you.. i just came to your house last time and

i talk to your mother about you.. when you come here back to Sydney.. i want to spend the Christmas Holly day with you..
    cause i miss those pillow fight with your brother... and hide seek also. and hopefully this coming Christmas you can travel back to Sydney just
    to have a Christmas gathering. and i just want you to know that there is a new site of skies i know you love skies.
    please i hope that you could come for Christmas. we really miss you a lot.. and for sure we have a

surprise you.. a Snow ball fight hahaha so pack your Bag's... and book a flight..
    Love you: ALdrin
    [​IMG]

5. Thettrish

Thettrish Proficient

IGN: Drudger
    Entry:

[​IMG]

Hello Daeva's
    Christmas is around the corner a month that full of precious memories , have you now experience the children knocking to your door saying merry Christmas and Happy new year their eyes is kind a mesmerize and how they manage to wait for Christmas a month of forgiveness and love. The caroling the song they sang for the gifts, the excitement and the feeling of being human nature how is it? it feels good right? but the end of the year lets thank to our God for this occasions were uniting for important occasion so lets the enjoy Christmas and the coming year.

[​IMG]

crystalize and Zeresh like this.
  6. Janhz

Janhz ~ Kruffy ~

IGN: Iceq
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Dear Miffy,
    Ye, its been a year that we break up and a lot of heartaches and dramas, but for now, we've already moved on and we have our own different business and interest. I hope you're still good and pretty and also enjoying the Christmas break :) Hope to see you soon :) I really feel the coldness of December could you give me a hug? I really miss it. By the way your mom ask me for a dinner on Christmas eve, together with your whole family, they considered me as a son in law. Can we bring back the past? So we can celebrate this Christmas and the coldness of it together :) Just stay strong and Pray :) Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year Miffy (blowskiss):]:]
    -Kruffy
    [​IMG]

Mine, Snowinkle, Zeresh and 3 others like this.
  7. victoriatiu

victoriatiu New Member

IGN: Jahliel
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Dear Paul
    i would like to say sorry for what happen last year, and i mean it for that. and if you could give me
    a chance to be with you this Christmas, that would be the best Christmas ever in our friendship. let us forgive and forget
    what happen our mistake and fault for that day.. its been awhile you never talk to me hahah
    but i know in your heart your be my best Friend hope that for this Christmas we enjoy our self playing cards
    giving gifts, caroling and of course the best part of the season is by killing Turkey if you could still remember.
    i miss you bro... and im waiting for you. let bring back the old once the vibes and funny moments for this Christmas Season..
    -Victoriatiu
    [​IMG]

Snowinkle, Zeresh and crystalize like this.
  8. crystalize

crystalize Guest

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hello Guys! Good job, you have uploaded lovely entries so far!
    However, I would like to remind you that what we look for in this event is not only Christmas vibe, but also creativity.
    You don't have to take pictures in the same spot as in my example entry. As the desciption says, it is only an example. You are more than welcome to take your pictures in some other areas too! This increases your chance of winning one of those awesome prizes :) Be creative and have fun while
    taking pictures in snowy areas of Atreia!

[​IMG]

Wiggly, Zeresh, harleyquinn and 2 others like this.
  9. Zacilis1987

Zacilis1987 New Member

IGN: Vercinetorix
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Hi Rebornn,

Our war with the elyos this past few months are really great and fighting with you in levinshore makes me feel so strong. And now maybe let's take a break for its Christmas. I know you are busy out there hunting for material but I want you to know that Christmas is good if you are here with me. Please come visit me here in Pandaemonium so that we can celebrate Christmas together. All Asmodian will be there. So don't missed this event and everybody is expecting you.

Your Friend,
    Vercinetorix
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wiggly, natalycatt, Zeresh and 2 others like this.
  10. Wiggly

Wiggly New Member

IGN: Newchazz
    ENTRY
    [​IMG]

Dear Bestfriend <3
    First of all i want to say Happy and merry Christmas. It's been awhile. I'm so glad we bumped into each other last week. I honestly didn't recognize you at first, but that smile..it's kinda hard to forget. We didn't have much time to talk though, so I'm taking this opportunity to invite you to Christmas dinner at home. I'm planning to make some delicious food and sweet desserts and to buy some special gift for the children and also for you. After that I will play Aion to have some fun and I would love to play it while you are watching at my back. Lastly, I'm hoping we could maybe, catch up

If you're busy, I totally understand. But I hope you can drop by before you skip town..Thank you so much and MERRY CHRISTMAS <3
    - Newchazz

[​IMG][​IMG]

crystalize, Zeresh, Snowinkle and 2 others like this.
  11. greygrandel

greygrandel New Member

IGN: Realsteeel
    Server:Siel
    ENTRY:

Aion0122.jpg
    Dear Aion Master,
    First of all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to us.I know,there are a lot of years since I dont ask you
    anything,but I must do an exception this time.
    Please Aion Master.Can you rescue and bring Gift this Christmas.Thank you for your time and efforts
    which you make every year,and for read my wish letter.
    Merry Christmas to all AION MASTER,

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  12. crystalize

crystalize Guest

[​IMG]
    ❉❉❉ Hello Guys ❉❉❉
    I am giving this event a ❉❉❉ snowy BUMP! ❉❉❉ You still have a couple of days more to submit your entries. Show us what you did during Christmas this year.

greygrandel likes this.
  13. Unxpected

Unxpected New Member

IGN: Hayabosa
    Entry:

Aion0125.jpg

Dear Aion Master <3
    First of all i want to say Merry Christmas and Happy new Year. I wish this Christmas is to be a good Player in Aion. God Bless hes new year in which love overcomes he is always with us and unfolds great possibilities all the best for the coming year Merry Christmas and Happy new Year.
    Merry Christmas to all Aion Master <3 Mahal ko kayo!!!
    -Hayabosa

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    crystalize likes this.
  14. Aweex

Aweex New Member

[​IMG]
    Dear Arianny,

Yo Merry Christmas!! Its been a long time since we hang out, When will you comeback again? cause i miss our good old days drinking beer and wine , going to the party and hanging out with our friends i really miss you:(. I wish this coming christmas we could hang out a lil bit.

Your Truly Loving Friend, Raeter
    [​IMG]

crystalize likes this.
  15. Arzeo

Arzeo New Member

IGN:Madisyn
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Dear Nebryl,

Merry Christmas Neb! We also have a long time waiting for us to get back to Gamezaion. It's time for us to play together in this game. I just want to thank you for being happy. So you always have fun and do not give up on the problems you might be happy you're the christmas this year.
    -Madisyn:)
    [​IMG]

16. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Hello, thank you for taking your time and entering the event, however, you have to change a couple of things. You need to post a picture, not a link to it. You also have to attach a proof of your work in a spoiler. Read carefully the very first post in this thread, follow the entry format and change or add what's missing. You still have a few days more to do so. Remember, if your entry is invalid, you cannot receive a prize. Good luck!

17. Jyren

Jyren New Member

IGN: Pandgon
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    My Dear Friend,
    I just came back from a short walk. The town looks beautiful. Everything is covered with snow. Trees are decorated with christmas ornaments. I love this time of the year. I hope we can meet anytime soon and spend some time together, I really miss you. Lots of love, Pandgon
    [​IMG]

Peach and crystalize like this.
  18. Minoctis

Minoctis New Member

IGN:Minoctis
    Entry: postcard.jpg
    Dear Family & Friends,
    I hope you all happy this Christmas, I always remember all joy last year when I was there and my Christmas is so lonely and cold without you all I cant even put smile in my face missing all of you. I wish in the Holidays I'm celebrating to all of you to feel again the happiness i felt before with all of you.All I can wish to all of you is a good health so we can spend more time and even more.
    Merry Christmas and I love you all ....
    - Minoctis

1.png

crystalize likes this.
  19. dancollado

dancollado New Member

IGN:iroro
    Server:siel
    Entry: Aion0027.jpg

Dear mates 2011 batch<3

First of all i want to say merry christmas and a have good start new year,i remember the old days we play and i miss it, its been a 4 years guys when im gone in game so ill hope we meet again this time so we can play again like in inggison days its fun, i hope you guys are okay and a healthy body :D merry christmas guys be good in 2018...ill be waiting you guys in sanctum.

-Fulyo
    a.ka. iroro

Attached Files:

20. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

IGN: Yuri
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Dear mama,
    Merry Christmas mama! guess what? i'll be home in Christmas!!! Luckily, dad allowed me to be with you this Christmas <3 look at my Christmas costume!! i just won as CHAMPION in "Best Christmas Costume", the Christmas staff you gave brought me luck hehehe.. looking forward to see you mama. I love u very much! hope we'll be complete someday (blowskiss)
    Proof:

Zeresh, Peach and crystalize like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.