1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A Halloween Postcard

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by crystalize, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystalize

crystalize Guest

[​IMG]
    Halloween is coming! On this spooky occasion I would like you to send a postcard to your friends, telling them what plans you have got for this special night.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Everyone can participate in this event, excluding staff members.

[​IMG] You are allowed to submit one entry
    [​IMG] Your entry must show your own character (you can use one of your old characters or you can create a new one).

[​IMG] Your entry must be a full-size screenshot with a short paragraph (up to 90 words) under the picture. You are allowed to do some basic editing ( you can work on the picture's colours, contrast etc) and to put some stickers on the screenshot but do not overdo it. DO NOT megre two pictures into one and also NO FANCY effects! Keep it simple. The theme is Halloween so everything, including the paragraph, must be suitable for the occasion!
    [​IMG] You are allowed to edit your entry within the event time duration.
    [​IMG] You must provide a proof of your work in a spoiler under your entry (an unedited photo without shift+f12, showing your character with a name visible, in the same place as in your entry).
    [​IMG] Plagiarism is not allowed. Everyone is required to use their own works and ideas. Copying someone else's work will result in disqualification and a black strike without any sort of warning.
    [​IMG] Players joining with multiple forum/in-game accounts will also get disqualified and will receive a black strike.
    [​IMG] Forum accounts made after the event is opened are not allowed to participate.
    [​IMG] Do not use attachments, use the following site to post your entry: www.imgur.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] While submitting your entry, use the following format:

IGN:
    Entry:
    Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Here you can see an example of an entry:

IGN: Hazels
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Hello Friend,
    I am sure you already know that Halloween is approachnig. Like every year, I would like to invite you to my haunted mansion to spend this special night with me and my family...
    Everything is ready and the guests are arriving. Look at the Moon, it's so big tonight and it's shining so bright. I hope you aren't afraid of werewolves and ghosts... Bring the scariest costume you have and don't forget the smile! Remember that Halloween is all about fun and celebration!
    See you soon and be careful on the way through the woods!
    Hazels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 1st place: [​IMG] Any costume of choice (no stats) + [​IMG] Squeamish Tactical Corporal's Braided Hair

[​IMG] 2nd place: [​IMG] Halloween Pumpkin + [​IMG] Acute Shugo Egg

[​IMG]3rd place: [​IMG] Skeleton Costume

[​IMG] participants: [​IMG] Harvest Revel Form Candy x35

Participant's reward will be given only to valid entries.

[​IMG]
    The event starts: 23rd October 2018

The event ends: 1st November 2018, 10 pm GMT+2

[​IMG]

Harm, Mariadielfia, Nueve and 11 others like this.
  2. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Read the event rules and check out the entry I have provided. It is almost untouched except for some BASIC colour change and a few almost invisible stickers. No matter how good your editing skills are, if you don't have a good idea of where to take a picture, what costume to wear, what pose to use, you will not win no matter what - full stop. We judge the creativity not PS skills.

warinpeace, Harm, Ethereal and 5 others like this.
  3. crystalize

crystalize Guest

4. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

IGN : Kilmis
    Entry :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hello boys and girls

I'm inviting you to spend a Halloween with me on my ghost ship, you're going to have a lot of fun, get ready for this ride is going to be scary, and we're going to have several types of dance rhythms, and there will also be lots of sweets and food typical Halloween, with aspects spooky , will have the best halloween fansia contest, Come on everyone are invited to this great party that will be very special for everyone

All aboard ? Let's go

~ Kilmis ~

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  5. Zeresh

Zeresh Proficient

IGN: Healsong
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Hello there my creepy looking friends!:D:D

Guess what?Today s your birthday!Just kidding. Anyways, I will be having a Halloween party this coming November 1, would you like to join and be part of the spookiest,scariest, the most horrifying party ever? If i were you i will never thought of not coming. By the way bring your Halloween costume with you, which i guess you wont be needing because your'e already scary as you are, kidding again. :D:D There will be lots of foods, expect some disgusting yet delicious food at the party.

I'm expecting your presence at my party.Lots of love.
    ~Healsong
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  6. Inightmare

Inightmare New Member

IGN: Crisse
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

HELLO BELOVED FRIENDS!
    You! better watch out. You! better not cry. You! better be coming or I'll be scaring you hard.
    Why?! because the Halloween Party is coming for YOU!
    Join ME! In this Hell o' Ride Parade of spooky Feelings of HORROR!

P.S. We won't start without you >:) you'll be here or we'll be there...

Let's GO! See you soon~
    -Sincerely, Pumpkin Queen
    ~Crisse~

[​IMG]

7. jjads

jjads Jjads McGolancy

IGN: Retiari
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Greetings people of Atreia
    im am very glad to invite you to this awesome Halloween party we made just for you.
    since we were busy our duty to fight and do some things around atreia why dont you give yourself a break,
    come and visit us in our party everyone is welcome bring your fancy costume or scary its doesn't matter.
    and were all fit in here..so what are you waitin' for.? join us now..

-Retiari
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Luff, Renallia, Waspswizzler and 12 others like this.
  8. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

IGN: Minamochi
    Entry:

[​IMG]

Hello my Dearest Friend, how are you? I hope you're good every time. Anyway I just wanna tell you that Halloween is coming, and I wanna know what your costume might be right now because last time your costume was so GREAT that I cant stop looking at it. I hope your getting ready 'cause time flies y'know. Oh and by the way I'll be hosting a Halloween Party too just need to clean the Hall, too many spiders and spider webs around here.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  9. TryToCry

TryToCry Embrace the change

IGN: Owe
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Hi there,
    Quick reminder, Halloween is not about scaring and making people afraid to deaths and deads it is also for remembering our loved ones who leave us in this world. I'm so excited to terrify people with my intimidating costume, But for now I'm visiting my grandfather's remains, have a look, Let's pray together.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  10. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

IGN:Halloweed
    ENTRY:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Greetings everyone, Halloween is almost coming. I'm sure you guys are excited to go out with your awesome, cool and amazing costumes - so am I guys. And now I am going to hold a Halloween Party for this coming Halloween so we can all have fun, I know you guys wants a Halloween Party so I'm Planning to make one. Let us all Enjoy the Halloween guys. I'm sure you guys know where my house is y'all are free to come and join.Happy Happy Halloween.

11. palomasbellas

palomasbellas Getting there

IGN : Musicjava
    Entry
    [​IMG]

Greetings Dear

Hi friends, a year has passed without being felt and has entered the time we are waiting for is hallowen, do you miss the nighttime activities full of crowds and creepy activities like the previous year, to surprise me and use custome frighten your best and be careful on your journey because many creepy challenges come with you and strengthen your heart on this terrible night

-Musicjava-
    [​IMG]

12. Picex

Picex Divine Rapier

IGN : Nunally
    Entry :
    [​IMG]
    Hello Daeva
    Halloween is coming
    Wouldn't you like to see something scary or crazy thing ?
    Put on your Halloween Costume
    Join us for a night of Halloween Party at Sanctum Street
    See you tonight !
    ~Nunally~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Luff, Kizumii, Farkle and 7 others like this.
  13. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Your task is to write a short paragraph. Although the minimum number of words is not given, just one sentence is not enough.

Ethereal likes this.
  14. TryToCry

TryToCry Embrace the change

Ive edited mine

Ethereal and crystalize like this.
  15. momomm

momomm Getting there

IGN: Luckystarsx
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    The witch gets all
    the news tonight
    The man in the Moon
    tells all
    My secret he will tell
    I know
    Your fortune your true
    love will show
    Come guys and enjoy the Spooky night
    Bring your candies tonight or you will die!
    Sincerely: Luckystarsx The evil witch

[​IMG]

Kizumii, Renallia, pandoras and 8 others like this.
  16. DMprankz

DMprankz Proficient

IGN: Kerus
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Greetings Everyone,
    Since the halloween is coming, I've been preparing a party in my house and I'm inviting you all to join. I did a lot of the decorating myself. I've prepared Games and lots of food. Since its a halloween party, you should where a scary costume, and the best scariest costume wins a special prize. I hope you will all be there and be carefull.
    See yah!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  17. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

Edited :)

Ethereal and crystalize like this.
  18. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

IGN: Farkle
    Entry:

[​IMG]
    Dear Mom and Dad
    Funny story!
    During Halloween our Brigade General in <Child Abuse> always host an event hide and seek in a spooky dungeon. And this year the prize was big so many participated in the event including me. We were gathered the entrance of the dungeon. It was so dark and you can hear screaming everywhere. The race of finding BG started, everyone rushed inside. I was terrified that I couldn’t move at all. In the end I just stayed in the entrance door.

(phew)(phew)(phew)(phew)

~Farkle~
    Your Daughter Dressed As: Belle Halloween Version (from beauty and the beast)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Luff, Kizumii, Renallia and 9 others like this.
  19. Snowinkle

Snowinkle ❥ мαℓℓσωѕ ❥ Forum Legend

IGN: Healarybuff
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Dear Mallows and Bosanova,

Marshie, Bosa , whatever ! You two are the Fang-tastic friends anyone could ever dream of!
    It's been a long time, since I wrote you. I missed you! Anyways, would you like to experience a crazy-spooky Halloween Party and Eat some bloody-licious pizza with
    finger toppings? hmm.. sounds fun-delicious right? Well,See ya! cuz, I'm dying to know what costumes you're going to wear this Halloween!
    (devil)
    It’s so much fun to be scared a little bit. So, don't be surprised if my doll Annabelle welcomes you on your way here!

Fangs for being my friend,
    Snowinkle ♥

[​IMG]

Kizumii, Luff, Patatas and 15 others like this.
  20. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

IGN: mckiki

[​IMG]

to my late father,

All hallow's eve is coming. I pray that you are here. I'm always here to celebrate the all soul's day to commemorate the unforgettable time with you. I feel your presence in each day. In my wedding, I'm dreaming that you are here with me, walking in the isle of the old church.

-mckiki, your loving sweet daughter.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.