1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Xtremee, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xtremee

Xtremee New Member

My suggestions is: just make the events with more frequency, like 1v1, GvG, RvR and so on, the fact that we players don't need to wait a lot for these events (which they are really fun in my opinion) would make the game better, not everybody likes to pvp on levinshor because of ZergxZerg and the consequence of this, is the afk players on panda/sanctum waiting for the events or logonly the events start.. So if this change I think old players would come back to play, new players would have more fun and stay playing the game. Or even implement more events, so no need to change frequency.

2. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Better yet, not just rearrange the bgs, but most people left coz certain massive bugs, that have been reported, have yet to be addressed, that is the major downer, but don't worry, the update is imminent

3. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

Where event giveway and special lotery ? All year have event

4. Zanza

Zanza New Member

I'm an old player but I just join the forum.. but just like you said. it's really boring if the events is still the same just like 1v1,2v2, or etc.. Old player or new.. you would know that other player is not that rich to have items like other.. Bl or whatsoever

5. toby

toby Proficient

this server is going to die NO AM ONLINE NO CONCERN about the games happening

6. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Do you think adjusting the time-frame of those Battlegrounds is easy? In the first place, a regular dev would do it. Next, it needs so much amount of time. The last, they need $$$ for it. And wait for the bugs!

There are lots of things you can do, not just those BGs are available in-game. How about crafting, boss hunts, instances, crucible coliseum, PVP? Do you find them boring?

Seriously dude? Don't Englishes may pleyz. :woot:

7. Renaro

Renaro Expert

i dont think you play in the same serv like most of us, if you want defend the staff go ahead, but the truth is well know, gamez aion was a such serv until 4.0 version, after that the instance started to get locked, the itens started to get sold by private donations, cheater are lifted simple because they pay cash for it, and more important, adm dont see this serv now as a investiment like was back 4.0, thats the main reason they dont try it to fix any bug's anymore.

natalycatt likes this.
  8. Rubyah

So, you already stated the reality. Now, do you think complaining is a resort? When you already know the reasons why this things are happening. The community have gone thru constant changes. What happens the past years is already a history now.

Look, I don't want to defend anyone here. I just want to convey a practical terms that fits to what the server is right now. Things like this one is not really as understandable to peoples who knows how the game works as to peoples who only play. Think of it bruh!

9. Renaro

Renaro Expert

ohh you know nothing jon snow :(

10. Rubyah

Coz its hard to accept the reality.

BTW, the server is FREE TO PLAY! (peace)(cshock) Free to Register. Free to Leave.

11. Renaro

Renaro Expert

not so hard, is just a game, if is free to join or leave, im sure that is not up to you (sh)

12. Rubyah

Very well-said papicholo (peace)

13. Renaro

Renaro Expert

(peace)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.