1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About NEW Update

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Smias, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

IDK if they already made a post or something like this...but from what i noticed about this new update is:
    • is it normal that physical classes makes more dmg then magicals?i saw that 1 meele class can rekt an sm with AW skill in few secs when b4 it took year to kill sm with AW...(then now sorc is fully useless)...
    • what more is just me that noticed some skill doesnt work properly? like i noticed so many times when i used any kind of feal skill and sleep it doesnt work even with 3.8k MA on a GLAD class (not full WILL+10) - same thing happened with skills like boody root and silence...
    • another "what more", what's going on with those x2 sword "way"? b4 it came BL weaps the swords didnt do all that dmg...rang and glad have them and do more dmg then auto attack with spear...they can even kill with sword's auto attack and not spear LOL...
    THANKS FOR UR ANSWRS and pls NO BULLSHITS

2. Hizael

Hizael I love You ღ Forum Legend

Welcome BugAion... More broken than ever!

riquha and Smias like this.
  3. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I think you're exaggerating a bit on the glad dropping a sm super fast. If you're currently playing a sm and got dropped by a glad then you'll need to work on those combos. But yes, psychical classes did receive a little extra damage boost to help balance it out a bit. We're aware of some skills being broken, only thing we can do is wait for them to be fixed. As for sorcs? I was expecting them to receive a huge buff this update since they were no longer being used as the main dps. I guess I'll have to request that again for the next update, and hopefully we can see more sorcs ingame instead of sw on the next update.

4. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

not exagerating...it is impossible to fail fear with 3.8k ma on a glad without mr build...what more if u think glad doesnt kill so quick sm (having same gear) just give a look at it...or we can even make some duels...sm should win glad will full hp if use fear and AW while i duelled with some glads and using x2 fear and BG as sm i died...then boosted physical dmg classes? with mages that with full bl+20 set and bl access have neither 2k physical defense?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Noyah likes this.
  5. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

I'm sorry but you're very, very wrong....Something very different is that you do not know use the sm, or just be a fear mode, you get nervous when using other skills
    Currently the SM has very good damage you just have to practice more with a class ,,,, remember that every 30 minutes you are changing class and do not spend the time to be the PRO and the Cons
    Another question is if a gladiator resists you or the damage is low, is normal have a skill that is called '' Defense of Preparation '', just read more your skill....And believe me you will have more problems fights with a templar than with a gladiator

Chiacaroline likes this.
  6. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I just finished testing if glads are actually resisting fears and I only managed to resist Alexmax's one out the 10 fears he used on me while using Defense of Preparation. You obviously forgot that you're playing cloth and how weak they really are suppose to be on defense. As a SM you're not really suppose to be getting touched by a glad or dying by them at all in a 1v1. It just sounds to me you need more practice on sm. About sorcs like I said I am still waiting for them to get boosted on damage and their mana cost to be lowered by a lot.

Iknowright likes this.
  7. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

is not ur prob if i change class even every day...then ofc i know the skill "defense of preparation" and what more about the "good dmg" sm has is just for u that have low ms and can lend skills so quick without any delay... but try to be with 200-300ms and ull see u will go on trouble too...then according to me my combo isnt that bad as u think and im not a fear mode sm...i just do it when i see players like sin/ranger/temp and ofc healers or OP gldas with low ms ofc

8. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

well i dont see that kind of % about fear...it is almost 20 fights i did with Nvme/Grrr/Rhay and others phys classes and in EACH fight i failed 1 fear or bind or silence...then about defense? cloth class with 2k phys defense and they boosted meele dmg? WTF!?!!? good glads can kill sm with AW so easily if not full feared

9. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

Dont really matter to me because im gonna have my fun regardless, but I honestly dont see where physical classes needed any kind of boost whatsoever. Now sin dont even need to use skills to kill cloth, just autoattack with dual stun stones and lol gg. Glads and temps saw you down even faster now, seems like its goodnight against any equally geared physical class, but maybe I need to learn how to play my class, all things are possible and i'll never be insulted by the truth. Take your cloth up against jetts or rice and watch what happens. Or pretty much any no name brand sin who is smart enough to add godstones to his weapons. Again, not even complaining and I know you arent supposed to let them get on you in cloth, but most of them you just cant avoid 0 range combat because 1 they are faster than you and 2 they seem to have as many ways to get out of cc as a cleric. Someone please teach me how to SW, xperta? :p:D

10. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

Then what about templars? SM b4 3.0 EATED them so easily then cuz temp as supposed was to be was just a decente Class then it became to have more dmg skills...now with even that increasment of meele dmg it became really OP Class that cant be killed even using full far x4...
    What other...ranger on 4.0 is became faster lending attacks and now they have also dmg boost? For real does it really need ALL this dmg boost when CLOTH doesnt even reach 2k physical defense?

11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i cannot teach you much. After the last update i even noticed the same thing, that sin autoatacks hurts bad, glad/temp/ranger , 3'4k dmg per skill.I even seen full mr glad killing full bl sorc in seconds, so no idea what was boosted lol. Is a problem for my class also, cuz i hardly kill a gladiator full bl, since there are a lot of sleep resists and other things.

Patatas likes this.
  12. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

Same thing happened to me...so its not just me wew

13. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Magic classes have a shitload of shields, teleports, roots, straight up invulns, binds, blinds, sleeps and fucking FEAR. You sure as hell don't need PHYSICAL defence on a MAGICAL class.
    For fuck's sake you have a potential 50k+ shield with your stupid command: bodyguard AND 3 skills which turn your target into a WALKING DUMMY WITH PVP DEFENCE for over 20 seconds.
    If you are so utterly bad that you for some reason need physical defence on top of that, remove all your manastones and put power, then you'll have 9k phys def and 0 mboost, have fun.

http://aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/skill/619
    Fear Resist 300

Since you're so bad that you can get killed by a glad in 1v1 while using the pet shield and perma fearlock, i'll explain this in retard mode.
    Skill defenso preperation make 30% chance to get no fear when use fear, is mean u get risist even meny magic acc.
    You don't see it here because glad/temp are one of the easiest classes to be "decent" at. If all the trashweavers and SMs actually used their brain and put some thought into the way they use their skills, instead of using bind AND silence when you are slept/fear ALONG with mvt winter or command bodyguard, you'd see that it is entirely possible as a caster to kill ANY physical class without being hit ONCE. I personally didn't need the recent damage boost because people here are completely retarded, so bad that i can put on dual wield and autowalk up to them and shit in their face because 80% of the people here don't even know you're supposed to cover your important debuffs or even something as simple as HOW TO KITE.

14. Chiacaroline

Chiacaroline しょくげき の

excuse me, so Class magic should be at number one right ?

15. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

realy? U rape all melee class too easy, i wonder how a glad can kill u seru :)
    still sw and sm too OP, i had many 1v1 with alex and wasnt able to touch him while he wasnt using fear at all :)

16. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

I am playing Ranger and even with dmg boost which I didnt noticed so far we are now even more squishy. Glad 2-3 hit me with less geared and my terraskin not to mention templars which use enhanced seed so I also have 0 chance to run away and refill my hp. Steel baricade + empyryan providence and I am stayin on place and waiting those 2 sec to get killed kappa

17. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

Alexmax is The only Sm that can lend too many dots in so less time Without any delay...But try to be with 200-30ms and 30+ fps...u will see that will not be so easy...
    What more I already said i know abut defense of preparation and noticed it is working more then b4...

18. Vitec

Vitec Banned

i am playing sw as well "NoizY" i noticed that phisical classes do more dmg than cloth classes hitting a templar and are like trying to kill boss.. as i know cloths classes must have most powerfull dmg especially sorc and sw

Smias likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.