1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Account Retrieval

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Stupid, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupid

Stupid Absolutely Weird

So its been like 6 years ago since I quit playing this game and decided to make a come back however to my surprise all the characters I had painstakingly raised are nowhere to be seen and what I found were new characters which Im not familiar with. Basically my account's been hijacked, I have no idea when it started because i never really bothered with it and never expected someone else is already using my account. I am very frustrated, I swear I cold crack a nutsack right now (pardon my language). Imagine having all your hard earned characters and stuffs that could be or might be considered ancient right now are ALL GONE! It's like being abducted by martians, enslave for a few years and coming back home just to find out your wife is having an affair with some unknown guy and have a hundred kids. Seriously, i just want to change my email address but there's a problem, I can still log-in my email however I cant gain instant access due to security verification which requires me to answer security questions which I already forgot the answers to it.

To verify the ownership of my account I can provide sufficient proofs to it also an Ex-AM can testify my claim.

marcial420 and CrlRys like this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Send me a PM with your account name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.