1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Account Security Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lautaro, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lautaro

Lautaro Gamez Co-Founder Forum Legend

Dear players,

As many of you may already know, we are currently working on a new GamezAION website; we have recently recruited a small group of beta testers to help us make sure that the new website works the way we want it to work.

One of the main aspects that we'll be covering with the new website is your account's security, and today we have updated our current website's account security system to help all those who have not yet completed all three security tasks and to gradually adapt all accounts to the new security features we will be adding.

What has changed?
    We have made your current account's email address visible. With this small but important change, you will be able to tell if you'll be able to verify your email address or not. This change will also help all those who have mistyped their email address' when creating their accounts.

To see your account's email address:
    1. Login to GamezAION's Official Website
    2. While in the User Control Panel, click on the My Account link.

If you have not verified your email address, it will look like this:
    gn_ve_1.png

After verifying your email address, it will look like this:
    gn_ve_2.png

Q: I don't use the email address linked to my account, what should I do?
    Q: My account's email address is misspelled, what should I do?
    A: You should CLICK HERE and request your email to be changed.

========================================= MUST READ =========================================
    Starting on July 1st, we will be enforcing the following rules:
    We will not make ourselves responsible for stolen accounts or items anymore. We have provided the necessary security measures for your account's safety, should you decide to not take action on it, will be your responsibility.

The new website will have a locking system for your account, to be able to use it you will have to first complete all 3 current security tasks we have in our website, so if you haven't done it yet, do it now.
    ========================================= MUST READ =========================================

Illusions, Martyr, Neen and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.