1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Aion Client stop working

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MaiHime, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaiHime

MaiHime New Member

Hi,

Hope some can help no this, I have installed Aion official game and updated everything (also repair if could help), the I installed GamezAion, and Launcher is starting fine, when I click start game, of course after updating it, the came starts, and I can see the little window opened when is loading, then goes to the full screen where NCSoft brand is displayed and puff, game is closed with Aion Client stopr working, this happens every tiem I try to play, a log error is opened to be sent to Aion's support:
    I have attached the error log file

Thanks for the help!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Mariadielfia likes this.
  3. MaiHime

MaiHime New Member

Thanks Noyah, we have passed this issue, now is opening fine, but we have encountered another issue, once is open and ask for the credentials, everything is fine till there (and now I remember why I stopped playing this server) when credentials are set, it goes to the rules and bla bla bla, and the you click accept and goes to the next screen, but it keeps forever there, not loading, just seeing the cool graphics and moving fine, but not displaying the chars or anything else, just keep there

Thanks for the help

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

It happens because the offical client isn't compatible with this server.
    Your version should be 5.0.2.10 to play gamez right now or it would be the best to download 5.3 because we are going to update in 2 days.

5. MaiHime

MaiHime New Member

How do I know what version do I have, due to I followed your first instruccions and what I can see of the torrent provided, it was 5.3, so at this point I'm not sure what to do.
    Could you please clarify? do I need to wait until update in 2 days (this will be automatically done with the launcher?) or I need to to fix something?

6. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Go to your Aion folder and double click a file named 'version'. Once clicking it, it will display what version your client has as below shown.
    [​IMG]
    Just wait until May 12th when the server updates to the same version as you have. You will not need to fix or anything with your client for now.

MaiHime likes this.
  7. MaiHime

MaiHime New Member

This has been solved! thanks for the support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.