1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

All in one guide for newbies + 4.8 INFO

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Loki, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    Ahoy there lads!! Welcome to Gamez Aion, first up, you need to level up and get your gears. here are some few tips that was given by other players in leveling up fast and obtaining PvPvE gear.

1. Leveling up to 65 is easy now thanks to @nofeara
    If you have chosen the lighter, cutier side of Atreia here's what you can do to level up fast:
    If you’re VIP user, here’s how you can level up fast.
    If you’re a normal user, here’s how you can level up fast.

If you have chosen the dark, madder side of Atreia, here's what you can do:
    You can use this guide for normal and VIP users.

2. The most common way to obtain purple or mythic gear is by doing Infinity Shard (IS). Here you can get 20 Ceramium Medals (CMs), 2 Tempering Solution, 1 Omega Enchantment Stone, 200 Blood Marks, 500k Abyss points and Infinity Shard boxes that held Eternal or Mythic item for your class.

You may also try Ruins of Chaos (ROC), Tiamat Stronghold and Rentus Base which will give you different amount of abyss points and medals.

Don't forget to join events such as 1v1, Auto Group, Battle of Gods which pops up from time to time in Pandemonium and Sanctum square. Of course we have AM Hosted events in-game and Moderators and AM events in the forum.

3. Aftrer getting enough CMs, here’s where you can exchange your CMs according to your race. Let’s thank @Rahgol for this one
    Exchanging BMs and CMS

4. Once you’re all geared up or you’d just like to experience PvP again, here are some essential stuff that you might want to read to help you. Thanks to @JessiHan
    4.8- Cheap Consumables + Tokens & Coins & Bundles + GP/Forts siege schedule

5. If you'd like to upgrade you PVP gear, here's how you can purify your gear. Thanks to @Shelo for this guide.
    Equipment Purification System Guide
    For future questions or references, you can always post a thread here on the forums on the Questions section so the community can help you or you can check the Guides Section of the forums as well.

6. Most importantly don't forget to vote for Gamez every 12 hours to get credits to purchase items from the web shop. These are the top tier items that can help you on PVP. Here's a guide that @Dimitra and @Kyungmii made on how to vote for Gamez properly.

7. Take a look at our instances if you want to farm PVE gear or gear that would help you along with your fights. 4.8 Instance Information

8. You can always check on the events that our wonderful AMs and Mods are offering on our "Events" section.

8. Now, after all this, it is important that you read our Server Rules and Forum Rules which will not only help you be a better part of the community but will also help you in staying at our community longer.

10. If you have further questions about the game or the forum, you can always send any of our lovely, charming, amazing, wonderful, sexy and helpful staff members here on our forum. You can also check at our "GamezAION Staff List" for further information about our Staffs.

Hope this helps! Have fun and welcome to Gamez!
    Credits to those wonderful people who have provided and helped made the individual guides.

[​IMG]
    Happy Gaming and happy to help!
    Loki, staff members and the whole GamezAION community.

*If anyone has anything to add to our newbie guide, please feel free to comment on this thread and I'll update it as soon as possible. Make sure that it's relevant to helping our community newbies. Thank you!*
    *Please be reminded, irrelevant posts will be removed*​

Avalyn, fiona89, Farrel02 and 16 others like this.
  2. OverLord

OverLord Search and Destroy

Nice :D haha

lumadz and Loki like this.
  3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

loki loki......
    [​IMG]

Loki likes this.
  4. Jsee

Jsee OP Gladiator

cool :D nice one guys

Loki likes this.
  5. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

Oh yeah Bruh :3

6. dongskie

dongskie Getting there

nice one:D!...

7. xinkala131

xinkala131 New Member

[​IMG]
    how to acces here ? :'(

8. Martyr

Martyr I like French fries

You need to climbed up to General Rank to gain access to it.. there you can buy 2 types of Costume and a Pet (Bulldozer) and of course Cool fire crackers

@Loki nice compilation guide (y)

9. xinkala131

xinkala131 New Member

i need only idian ... where can i buy ? low lvl ...

10. Martyr

Martyr I like French fries

The lvl35 one? i'm not sure if its on General Npc or 5-star npc.. but you can check on broker they sell it for 25-40m i think i'm not sure.

11. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

Thanks mate. I did nothing really, just compiled them for our newbies to understand better. ^^