1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ALL MY MINIONS ARE WIPEOUT RIKO/REGA ETC. THEY ALL HARD TO GET

Discussion in 'Problems' started by salkor, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salkor

salkor New Member

Hi, I have problem too.
    I lost 2 days ago all my minions, on all my chars.
    Can u fixed pls?
    Thank you

2. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

I guess its time to QUIT FOREVER,error on voting, Now wiping all minions maybe soon all items?

3. Floette

Floette I think you're pretty great Forum Legend

They were wiped to unstuck everyone who was hardstuck. You will be compensated with contracts and miniums when they are reactivated. Devs know about the voting issue and are working to fix it and though it has not been decided yet on which patch it will be, whatever comes next is after long consideration on what would be best for everyone on the server. I assure you staff is working hard and cares about all it's players and the game itself. If you feel like you need a break from the game then go ahead. Just come back when you feel like it :) We will greet you with open arms.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  4. blckbird21

blckbird21 ♣ ShawñY ~ NoOneLoveMe ♣

still no update for minios? my minions also wiped out.you know its really hard to get grade a.please give it back my minions

5. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Minions are disabled right now until a fix for the hard stuck issue to avoid players from accidentally combining minions and get hard stuck again.. So, don't worry, you are not the only one who can't have minions. Everyone else can't too. We will update you as soon as it is enabled again.

When it is enabled again, every player whose minions got wiped due to hard stuck will be compensated appropriately.

Floette likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.