1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Already lvl 65.... now what?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Revy, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revy

Revy New Member

Hello there dear fellow Gamez AION players!
    I am new player in this server and I am already lvl 65, geared with the set, that you have from the campaighn quests from katalam. (I'm elyos, btw)
    Okay, so straight to the problem! So, I readed ALL of the forum's guides in the "Guides" section, but it seems, that the guide how to get gear is not really up to date!
    First of all, I tried to get atleast NCC gear, so that I can make some decent PvP... but When I went to kaisinel's Academy, the arenas AND the NPCs selling those items were disabled! I said to myself, "it seems that no one is using the NCC sets, that's why they disabled that option of getting PvP gear!
    Second, I went to the broker, to check up the PvE gear, and SURPRISE!, it's so useless, that I just cried, cuz I lost very precious time, looking for it... I told to myself "It seems that the PvE gear (tiamat's guard one) is just for remodells, cuz the skin is great! I know that the Kahrun and the set, obtainable from EF/AM are pretty good sets, but it seems that NOONE is making groups for EF/AM... i tried shouted many times, but actually NOONE agreeded to join my group for EF/AM!
    Third, I know that the sets, obtained with blood marks are pretty good for both PvP and PvE, so I started to farm Blood Marks, but guess what! Only the blue parts from the sets were available.....I started to think, why the hell the admins forbade those things? Are they so increadibly powerful, or it's just a random bug... But I got answer for this question, a player told me that the only accesable PvP gear is the GBG/ABG gear, bought for platinum medals and AP! As far as I know, for a newbie like me it will take YEARS to farm the AP... first of all, that set i have atm is just ridiculously useless in PvP!, I already saw that the surveys give you some platinum medals, but what is their use if you don't have the AP?
    Another thing that I noticed is that you disabled the exchange of the Crowns, goblets relics for AP too!
    The HAC set is byable only with credits, and I don't think that I will be able to collect enought from them even for ONE part... the tolls that you recieve from voting are increadibly LOW!

My question is Why you do this stuff? it's really hard for newbie players to achieve anything by the situation you put us! Is donation the only thing you want?
    Atleast, give the newbies a decenjt starter gear, so that they can progress into the server! I really doubt that all of the players here can spend HOURS ingame, just to get what they want! I'm asking this, just because this is NOT the so called "retail" server... it's an PvP server, which should allow it's players to progress, by their own. I'm NOT asking to stop recieving donations, not at all, ALL that I want is to give the normal players the same start as you give to the donators! It doesn't matter if you are skilled in your class or you are not, but AION is one of the many MMOs, in which the gear is the main priority to a player.

I do like the server and it's population, but I don't think that you are acting good, when you don't leave any other chanses for the newbies to progress, exept donation... I just want to remind you that not everyone, playing here are capable of donating.

If I'm wrong, I would like you to give me further guides, how to gear up decent, so that i can continue playing in this cool server!

Best regards, Denaria!

1 person likes this.
  2. NothingToLose

NothingToLose New Member

Gamez has always been like that.

Donate or GTFO.

Or vote twice a day for a more then a year ;)

3. Revy

Revy New Member

It's really sad... Well I'm still an optimist that the admins will decide to make it more easier for us, the newbie players to stay... I mean the other servers give TOP pvp items, just to bring new people... Gamez have them daily, yet, the server itself offers very small options for the new players...The instance are damn hard, the PvP is unthinkable for a newbie, even if it's the pro of the official servers....
    Even in the offi, you can get decent gear for a month... I'm really saddened that things are in this way! I really don't know why they are doing this... are the money everything that they desire?

4. SYNKRO

SYNKRO Old Member

Probably. Gamez was really fun back then. Now.. it's uh.. uh.. meh.
    If I were you, I'd just donate. You'll be pwned easy with your current gear and I doubt anyone here is gonna give you anything more than that, sadly. Any gear that you can get in game without Voting or Donating, won't help you in the long run tbh. Unlike Retail/Official.

Good Luck to you. Have fun. And don't zerg, please, just don't. -.-

5. hatrung317

hatrung317 New Member

No, it wont gonna ever happen. If you want the PVP gear, the best you can get is ABG/GBG, for plats medal you know how easy but boring to get them. For the AP just participate in zerging in Danaria you can make 100K per hour, easy.

6. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

lets go hunt AM/EF

7. hitokirifake

hitokirifake meeoooww....

too long to read so..this is my suggestion ...fap urself :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.