1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide Amazing guide to 300-500mil/hour.. in 3 easy steps!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE STEP 6!!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. sonatta09

sonatta09 New Member

its seems bullshit to me.. im only getting 1earring per hour sometimes no earring at all

do you have proof of video how to do it? rotation,etc

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

FYI that was year before/months ago and not now. Latest patches from retail did some recent changes so same2 here.

3. Baehwa

Baehwa New Member

This guide will no longer get you 300-500m/h like RevelationsOn said this guide is quite a bit old, not to mention guide was made back when the pearl box was giving Kamasylve buff which was stackable with the pearl shop's Kamasylve buff giving you a total of 40% drop rate, and Arsha server was available for player under lvl 50 adding up into a total of 90% drop rate + the loot scroll so yeah you do the math. However, it is still a viable way to make some silver, or keep the earring for yourself.

4. leviethoang31

leviethoang31 New Member

My AP is 254 but i can not one hit the mobs as Vampyrism says, so this method no longer works now, right? o_O