1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anormal farming time

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by micaiah, Jun 2, 2020.

1. micaiah

micaiah New Member

Bug Name:
    Anormal farming time
    Bug Description:
    Hi guys ! I wanted to tell you that the fertilizers have not been working well for a while, when I don't put them I have a harvest time of 2:22 and when I put the time passes at 3:12, we had noticed that my wife and I and we wanted to inform you, thank you in advance !
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Supporting screenshot for proof the bug

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just wanted to say that normally 1 screenshot of a situation isn't enough to provide proof, that you would need at least two, one where you are putting the fertilizer on and one without, then again the time when you are harvesting.
    But in general, not Entirely sure, the farming is working Without Any "addons", such as pouring water on the crops or using fertilizer, or the water irrigation system, or the scarecrow for that matter...so I would consider this a GamezBD Special Function, like the custom content, that you do Not have to find the Perfect spot, humidity, heat, and so on, for the specific plants you are growing, nor do you have to invest time and effort into all the extra stuff you can add to a farming fence.

Might be a bug...for all I know, but just in my personal experience, been here since before the start of the EU-server, it has been this way for a LONG time.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Can u describe what seed i can use to make see this bug?

loboram likes this.
  4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

https://streamable.com/3b6ibj
    Here on video i recorded exactly how fertilizer should work and its work same. After install Sunflower u have 4 h timer, after use fertilizer it goe to 3h11m. On original game version its same.

loboram likes this.