1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Artisan Memory not in the Shop

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Mayyhem, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Mayyhem

Mayyhem New Member

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Possibly cuz they were bugged and not working so they took them out of the shop til they can fix them.

3. Mayyhem

Mayyhem New Member

Is that confirmed or just a guess?

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

A very good guess as artisans have been reported not working by many users and now its not in cash shop so.....

5. Mayyhem

Mayyhem New Member

@FuRiouS Aright Ty :) didn´t know about those reports.

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Mayyhem well I have to tell you that you could have spared your post by making a search for it on our forum since it has been reported already a few times now that would also have limited the amount of posts about the same subject as well as telling you that they are bugged at the moment :)

7. Mayyhem

Mayyhem New Member

@loboram Well i looked trough the first 3 Pages didn´t find anything and searched for Artisan in the Search bar and nothing came out of it.. so ..?

Edit: I don´t think, posting this is a Problem, since there are clearly not 50 Posts about this.

8. loboram

True that there is not 50 posts about this but there is 13 mentions about Artisan and there is a post with Artisan Memory in it where the whole bugged confirmation is in: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/search/3707615/?q=Artisan&o=date&c[node]=398

9. Mayyhem

Mayyhem New Member

@loboram yes 14 Posts (-3 since it´s from this post) about missing Pearl Items that disappeared / Item Dura Recovery Problem. And my Post. Could u link me the Post?

Edit: Nvm it´s not that worthy.. There could maybe have been a Post but since i didn´t find it i made a Post never knew that wasn´t allowed on a Forum "even" if there were multiple Post´s about it.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  10. loboram

:D
    Alright I did not investigate properly either it seems since the post I was referring to no longer seems to exist the specific one about Artisan Memory not working as intended, I did just want to point to it as the point I was trying to make however it as I said it seems to have been removed or rejected as a bug report I am unsure which. So I am sorry for trying to point out a bug report about your post when it is no longer there, I am really not trying to be an arse I am actually trying to help out the community by making sure people do make a forum search before posting since there is no need for multiple threads about the same thing if all they really need to do is just add their confirmation and proof such as screenshots/video to the first post containing the problem reported. It will make the forum a lot easier to navigate as well as reduce the overall amount of posts that are needlessly posted, once again I am sorry for having said to search before I did so myself since as I have now said quite a few times the post I was referring to is gone.

11. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

I was able to buy artisans this morning, so if they have been removed it is new.

12. Mayyhem

Mayyhem New Member

@loboram Aright^^ that may be the reason why i didn´t find the post u were referring to. Can understand u though multiple Posts are not needed. Well since we got that cleared out. Maybe a Staff Member could Reply to this thread if @DoomRabbit could Purchase Artisan Memory this Morning.
    Was able to buy them yesterday too but since today they are not showing up in the Pearlshop anymore. (Loyaltie Artisan Memory shows though)

13. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

Yeah. Just got online and they are gone. Hope they are fixed soon lol. It's not game breaking, but I already hate scroll runs lol.

14. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I asked Kolka about this. He said "its moved to artisan npc in this version". So basically, you now buy them at the blacksmith.

15. CooKies

CooKies New Member

Im in Blackshmit Techton and I do not see anything like that

16. Lareldal

Go into the "recover max durability" menu. Then click the "artisans memory" button. if you do not have any, you will then have a window pop up giving you the option to buy them.

loboram likes this.
  17. Mayyhem

Mayyhem New Member

18. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Hi,

Just a wild guess. It has been there even before the patches. Even on retail/official versions. I think this movement is to get rid of those people spamming the server chat "100 pearls and will post this Dande PEN etc etc etc..."
    Mostly people are being scammed and there are no assurance you will get the item. Not to mention those pearl afk abusers. Passing artisan memory from one account to another due to you having multiple computers and you just afk on those other computer/accounts in gamezbd.
    So I guess it should be fine that it's not in the pearl shop anymore and you just buy them individually via blacksmith repair.

19. Lareldal

That is very possible

RevelationsOn likes this.
  20. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Also, don't put your artisans in the middle area of your pearl inventory or at the very bottom where you won't see them right away if you open your inventory. They won't work if you can't see them in your pearl inventory upon opening it.