1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asmos v2 XD

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by GoddessOfLust, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

I apologize to staff for blaming favoritism.

I didn't get to respond to the other post due to being too busy IRL to post before it got locked..

I agree with Oli. All the strong players from Elyos are switching to asmo because of the inability to fight off the giant zergs of asmos. I strongly believe we need to make it so an account can only have 1 faction on it so we cant have people doing this.

i also want to know who Asmo's think are hacking on Elyos side that haven't been banned, ill video them myself i don't like hacking whether its on my side or Asmo side.

Thank you, Greenberry, Elyos 75 Assassin.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    OliverStylez and Chosenmage like this.
  2. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Zyf and Tofiluk like this.
  3. Renaro

Renaro Expert

what you talking about? giant zergs of asmos? o_O

Giullia, Zyf and Tofiluk like this.
  4. Jilz

Jilz ~Too Bad To Be Good~

Maybe he talking about another server xD

Giullia, Zyf and Tofiluk like this.
  5. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

no theres always like 4 full BL clerics and 10-20 dps all at once... most elyos can gather up is about 15 people

6. Chosenmage

Chosenmage Just stay and Die!

Yeah but they are not giant zergs, they are only full set pro high damager-tanker player hahaha.

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Atm, there is one
    [​IMG]
    As about why ely not pvp ing alot, i guess it s all about GP farm. There are alot of ranked ely that do not actually do pvp ever

Giullia, OliverStylez, Nayr and 5 others like this.
  8. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

I'd love to see AM's split teams to reduce players thinking about something bias.

9. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

I hunt a lot and got raped a lot by 10 asmodians players and it's against 1vs 10 lol. Asmos sucks when there's no cleric around ! Frankly speaking

OliverStylez and Snax like this.
  10. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Well, I think it all depends when you decide to go PvP. There are times when Asmos get wiped by Elys too, so it's not only Asmos who zerg. If you decide to run solo, you can expect to be killed by a group of Asmos/Elys. Happens to me a lot because I mostly go alone. The zerg v zerg type of pvp has always existed on gamez and this won't ever change no matter what map you will play on. I'm kinda surprised that there are still people who would cry over getting killed by a zerg. You can either get used to it or leave the pvp map and wait for the battlegrounds, where you have the chance for fair 1v1 or 2v2.

Giullia, Joze and Nayr like this.
  11. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

Be with <Kagaw Elite> ser and see the magic!

12. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Both sides zerg. That has nothing to do with which side any AM's legit toons belongs to. No race is favored over the other. If that's the way you think, then that's your problem not ours.

Alex, Joze, Renaro and 1 other person like this.
  13. Snax

Snax Wild Boar <3 Forum Legend

true many elyos want GP for ranking.. I don't even see them on PVP map.. also not just for rank. many elyos AFKERS for trading.. HAHAHA Sanctum become market market :D

14. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

maybe the way he see is that most AM are from asmo, and some AM that is ely transferred at asmo. zerged happen both sides.

15. Renaro

Renaro Expert

TURN IT DOWN FOR WHATTTTTTTT(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)(cwl)

16. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

As we all know tenure comes with influence. In a normal perspective, it may not be seen as 'nothing to do with' but on an eagle's eye view AM's has this unspoken influence over players. You know, when ppl found out most AM's are on this side they might go 'ooohh seems like the good stuff happens there cause they're stacking'. In addition since most of the active AM's spends their free time playing on a side, they can instantly respond to the issues on that specific side, on the other hand, the other side has to wait for AM's to log in their AM account before they can spill out their issues. Sometimes they see the issues themselves but they chose to ignore since they're enjoying their free time.

17. cocosul

cocosul Guest

That's exactly why here is a forum. Because if someone needs help, it's very easy to find a solution in the forum.

Joze likes this.
  18. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

There are issues that cannot be resolved by just searching the forum. Getting the guards fixed, mobs that aren't spawning properly, chest's that cannot be opened, etc. Im talking about instances wherein an AM's intervention is pretty much needed.

19. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I've already made my point in the main thread and I'm pretty sure most everyone's on the same page.

So why was this created?

*SMH*

20. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Let me be clear with you. When AM's are on their legit toons, we are not expected to do our AM duties such as answering questions or trying to fix issues, "it is up to the AM'S to use their discretion in handling those particular situation. So, I don't really understand your logic.

If there aren't any Am' s online when there are issues in game, player's have always been able to write on the forums. As for personal experience, when I was a very active player, before becoming an AM, I remember, for a very long time, Most of the AM's were Elyos. Some asmos thought of the same thing too. Like elyos are more favored than asmos. You see, some people will always find ways to complain, find faults in someone. People who already made up their minds on being a negative Nancy, just cannot be pleased, no matter what we do.

I am not sure about what guard issues you speak of. Can you elaborate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.