1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atreai's Wanted Criminals - Jose

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ZenOJ, Oct 3, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

"Check this out. I'll ask you what time is it on the chat log, don't look at the time command (real time and game time), so what time it is?
    [​IMG]
    On this 2nd photo what time is it? Is it not the same?
    [​IMG]

Now let's look at yours...
    You killed Hackerina at 10:49, correct?
    [​IMG]
    What time did you use the time command? 10:51, correct?
    [​IMG]
    For this photo, I can see you made the kill and used time command, but you should have taken the screenshot while she's on target.
    [​IMG]

Basically, the difference between you and Newchazz's entry is that the 2nd photo showed proof that the player who was killed on his chat log was the target, it was even proved because of the abyss and experience points that were identical to the 1st photo. So that's why I considered it, however on your end everything is completely separated. I apologize but my decision is final."

I'm not here to interfere with an AM, but what can you say?
    He decide first on Newchazz that it's an invalid kill, yet later on he accept it with enough proof. Which is this thing you think is not enough?
    *It's on the right thread*​

2. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Are you blaming somebody else for the fact you can't understand 5 simple rules?

3. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

I don't think you understand.

4. Ayvel

I do understand in fact. You just created a thread in the Problems section for a problem that's only yours. And it seems to me you either want Newchazz's kill to be deleted or make Jose count yours aswel. If you think about it though you'll realise you spent more time trying to win this argument than you did trying to follow the rules. Simple.-

5. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

I appreciate your response, but I don't think you fully understand. I follow the simple steps/rules, but in fact to consider it? I can't see it.

6. Ayvel

Let me put it this way... I don't think the host asked for one screenshot for every rule of the event. Do you get it now?

7. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

So, can I ask you to check the event thread and check how he react on it? Also, are you there when he ignore it? If that is how he asked for an entry, then he must place it in the first place, neither accepting any entry about something related just like mine. Get it?

8. Ayvel

In my opinion, since you don't enjoy how Jose is hosting the event you shouldn't participate. Spamming everywhere (event thread, shoutbox, problems section, etc.) about it, won't get your entry back. You could have tried to get the kill again following every step of the rules instead of creating all this drama. Unless ofc you believe it was pure luck you got the kill...

9. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

I did enjoy it, but this time, nah. But, I can still consider to join it since I'm in needy of MS, that was a 2X MS if ever considered as valid, there is no justice in the game if they won't listen on players, where do you think I'm wrong? Drama? Well, if that's how you feel it, go on. If that's how you interpret the post, go on. Thank you anyway.

10. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Manastone is life

11. Ayvel

Yep. There's none. Especially since you are on elyos side and I am on asmo side. If you know what I mean... ;)
    Explained that already. :rolleyes:
    No need to "thank" me. Insomnia brought me here...

12. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Yeah, I'm poor. :(
    Hahaha. Okay. Have a nice day.

Ayvel likes this.
  13. vantooth

vantooth Guest

go beg to sum ppl but it req much cuteness to get sum things..
    you know cuteness makes ppl help you

Darkwolvez likes this.
  14. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

I'm not cute tho. I don't prefer to beg for Manastone, I rather earn it somehow with effort.

15. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I don't understand why would you create a thread about it? You have a problem? Send him a PM instead.

Koro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.