1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atreian Valentine Gift Boxes!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Dimitra, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Hello lovely Daevas!

It's February, and who can forget about the celebration that comes in the middle of the month? It's Valentine's day soon!
    Have you found your Atreian lover yet? Because you will surely be making some Gift Boxes for your Valentine this year!

Your job in this event is to imagine you are a citizen in Atreia, and you are choosing 4 items to put in your custom made Gift Boxes to give to your Valentine!
    Do you already have a Valentine? Or are you offering this box as a gift to your Valentine-to-be? Both occasions are equally welcome!

[​IMG]

In this event, you are required to think of an imaginary Atreian Valentine Gift Box, which you will fill with
    2 Aion Consumables, and 2 other non-Aion related items, for a total of 4 items.

Use this link to see every available consumable in the database.

Obviously you have to take into account that the items you will be choosing, have to be relatively small in size to fit in your Gift Boxes!
    Pick for example a lollipop, a small book, a bottle of perfume, not a mansion or a sports car!

I want you to give me one small explanation of why you chose each item.
    Keep the explanation small (around one-two lines in length), I don't want you writing a paragraph!

An example of a valid Valentine Gift Box would be:
    Sweet Chocolate Box - A safe choice with a magical twist: each bite my Valentine takes from each chocolate, they will be granted with a temporary power!
    [Event] Beauteous Rose - Cannot have the chocolates without the roses! This particularly rare rose was grown in the Heiron plains, and it took 6 years for it to bloom! I walked up and down many roads to get this thing.

Broadway Musical Tickets - I get to see my favorite Broadway musical, but I get to do that with my Valentine - two birds, one stone!
    Magical Fixing Wand - All I want is for my Valentine to be happy. If there is anything he wants to fix, all he has to do is say the magical words: "Valentine one, Valentine two, Valentine fixes are all for you!" and BAM! Situation under control.

The 3 people who will think of the best, most creative and original Gift Boxes will be the winners!

[​IMG]

Everyone is welcome to participate, excluding staff members.
    Accounts that were created on the same day or after the event was posted are not allowed to join.

You are allowed to only have one entry per person so make it count.
    Plagiarism is strictly not allowed. If you are found copying someone else's entry or ideas, you will be disqualified without a warning.
    If you get disqualified for plagiarism or for joining with two forum accounts or breaking the event rules, you will receive one Black Strike.
    Three Black Strikes will cause you to get disqualified from all future events. Read this for more info.
    You are allowed to make changes to your entry while the contest is still running.
    If your entry does not include 2 Aion Consumables and 2 non-Aion related items or doesn't follow the event's theme or rules, it will be deemed invalid.
    Participating with more than 1 forum account will get you disqualified without a warning.
    If you are asked to change your entry and you do not do so until the event is over, it will be counted as invalid when the event ends.

[​IMG]
    IGN:
    Server:
    2 Aion Consumables + Explanation:
    2 Non-Aion related items + Explanation:

Something to keep in mind:
    Be specific in your item picks. "Food" and "drink" are too generic. Pick for example, "Baked chocolate banana donut with strawberry glaze and funfetti", not "biscuit" and "cookie". The less specific the item, the less creative it is, so you lose points for being unoriginal!

If your entry is not creative, I will ask you to change it.
    If your entry is valid and does not need editing, I will like your post.

[​IMG]

3 Winners: [​IMG] Pureheart Weapon of choice OR [​IMG] Heartseeker Weapon of choice
    AND [​IMG] Happy Couples' Outfit

[​IMG]

Event ends: February 14th, 9PM GMT (Use this website for that)
    Winners announced: 1-3 days later

Good luck to everyone!
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
    However, keep spam or off-topic posts away from the thread please!

~ Dimi

2. Crit

Crit Noli Me Tangere

IGN: Critiiical
    Server: Siel
    Entries:

Wind Eternity - A Breeze that always pass by, you cant see it nor you touches it but, you can feel it
    Fine Dream Serum - Whenever I drink this Serum. I always Dream of Puddles her smile was so warm and tender.

2 Non-Aion Related items + Explanation:

Jar of Hearts - A Jar that full of balaur's heart teared up by Aion and left them a Runnin' round leaving scars.
    Anti Chain Heartache - This Spell will Prevent you from special damage that gives you severe pain causing you to let go. This Spell was used by Aion against Balaur to Protect Atreia.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  3. nonsss

nonsss New Member

IGN: Suzume
    Fancy Club Beverage - a cocktail made by yours truly for his Valentine. Made with her favorite drinks, this will give her the energy all throughout Valentine's Day.
    Godstone: Yustiel's Heart - a beautiful piece of gem glistening with Lady Yustiel's fairness. I found this gem while exploring and thinking what to give to you this coming Heart's Day.
    Valpura Eau de Parfum - a perfume made from the finest flowers of Valpura Heights, Levinshor. Perfect for my beautiful Valentine.
    Lobneru Musical Box - a musical box made from shells found only on Levinshor. Since my Valentine loves listening to soft music, this will be a good match to her room.

Dimitra likes this.
  4. masterofoz

masterofoz New Member

IGN:Nephthysz
    Server:Siel

Tasty Anevra Cream Pasta- A Good choice on valentines day, Lover's deserve a nice and yummy dish like this one, a perfect partner with a delicious cocktail :p
    Tasty Beshu Cocktail - A Perfect drink on a date <3 . gives your body a hot feeling, make you wanna go on the rocks <3

Book Of Reminiscing Memories - The that will remind you your past expiriences postive things happen,lucky days, sweet memories and happy thoughts that will make you and your partner in life happy and contended on what you got and what you will received on future. Just say " I LOVE YOU "name of your partner" forever" and pink smoke will spread and its smell as sweet as candy <3

Infinity Ring of Prosperity of Love - The ring that gives you forever sweetness and love on your partner, this ring is only once in a blue moon to appear so if u got it give it your partner in life so that your relationship can lost long FOREVER and EVER. Gives you motivation,focus and power to express your sweetness all out! <3

Dimitra likes this.
  5. tigrutza

tigrutza Lysse

IGN: Xonya
    Illusion Godstone: Lovely Ereshkigal's Honor: Ah..this ..paralyze gem..i will give with joy to my valentine , everytime he will use it , i will get love-paralyzed . .Stoled this gem from the Queen of Ice Ereshkigal ..but shhtt! She doesn't have to know thisss!I made this for love.. :oops:!
    Pure Recovery Crystal : I think that my love needs some rest from time to time , so i will give to him , this pure recovery crystal that i bought, so he can recover much more faster , when he gets out from war.

"Infinite Love" Bracelet : It's marked with the infinity symbol..this symbolizes my eternal love for him .
    "Lovers Savory Food" : Cooked with love and passion , this food will make him more energetic , and also will give to his body some proteins! Exactly what he needs for strenght!

6. Bubety

Bubety New Member

IGN: Wylo

Aion Related ~~
    Vanar's Kerosene Lamp -
    Allows you to meet your soulmate no matter how far he is. Touch the lamp gently, with love, to summon for a short time your beloved one.
    Burning Vinna - An ingredient of Deep Love Extract made from your warmest feeling towards your beloved half. It can heal any kind of sickness if used by the person you love.

Non-Aion Related ~~
    Necklace of Charming Love
    - A charm full with Pure Love magically extracted from Daeva's heart. Wear to increase all elemental defences and gain Warm Arms Shield which blocks 70% of all the damage recieved. You feel as protected as when you are in your lover's arms.
    Watch of Strong Love - A watch which gives you a total of 2 skills. Skill one: Switchback-turns back the time. That allows you to fix mistakes if made while in combat. Your loved one will cry if you lose. You should avoid that. Skill two: Allows you to fight in slowmotion giving you the oportunity to watch closely every single move made by your opponent. Cooldown of skills reset everytime you think of the person you love.

RobynHood, Sheerio and Dimitra like this.
  7. Tsurt

Tsurt ~ Cris ~ Forum Legend

IGN: Tsurt
    • Plucar Dragon Oil Omelette: I'll put a plucar dragon oil omelette because she likes a lot omelettes and moreover it will help her with her spells.

• Jackwa's Rum: Then i'll give her a bottle of Jackwa's Rum. Why? Because, well, she badly loves to drink alcohol >.> (Hope she won't start from the morning anyway :D).

• Zoo Ticket: After those i will put in a ticket for the zoo. She has always told me that she would have visited it. Since she lost her parents at the age of 5, after a balaur attack, she never had the chance to go there :c.

• Lovely Necklace: And last, but not least, in the box i will put a necklace aswell that we saw the other day walking in the market street in pandaemonium. The pendant is made of two hearths colliding :3.

Dimitra and wolfik332 like this.
  8. Rozwell

Rozwell Jesus loves you

IGN: Tylkys
    [Event] Lovely Bouquet : on Valentine's Day the best gift that a woman likes to win are buquer of beautiful and fragrant flowers

[Event] Loving Chocolate : Give the gift on Valentine's Day to his girlfriend with delicious chocolates and to give she of heart she'll love you even more

Protection Ring of Love : Give the Valentiwone's Day gift for her this powerful ring that will protect the love of you and nothing bad will disturb the love that you two posuir within you two

seduction dress : will cause your girlfriend becomes more attractive and sedudora able to let paralyzed people

Dimitra likes this.
  9. Batchie

Batchie Goldfish Sa Kanal

IGN:Batchie
    Godstone: Bollvig's Love - The Gem of Blindness Love that you can't explain How much you love that person
    [Emotion Card] "You and I" Dance - the dance that you explain how much you love your partner, you will do anything for him

Tasty Chocolate of Love - use to fall in love with you for 30m
    Attraction Scroll- The Opposite Gender will be attact on you no matter what

Dimitra likes this.
  10. obreii

obreii New Member

IGN: Obreii
    2 Aion Consumables:
    Manastone: Magic Accuracy: I pick this one because I thought of love can be magical. Magic: In love, you can never tell when its going to be perfect. Love hurts, Love misunderstand, Love forgive... Love is magical. Accuracy: Love is being able to deliver the truth, no lies. Accuracy is freedom from mistake, I believe that this will help.

Gender Switch Ticket: What comes in my mind is; No matter who you are, No matter what race you are, Gender is not a barricade when it comes to love. ACCEPTANCE it is.

2 Non-Aion related items:
    Sincere Letter of Love: a letter consisting the words of true love, and is done with blood ink. Sincerity says it all.

Personally made red velvet cupcake/s with cream cheese frosting sprinkled with heart candies: a sweet that is personally made with heart. I believe that no one can ever defeat the person who's love is unconditional and real.

<3

Dimitra likes this.
  11. Felsig

Felsig Bad Boy 4 Life

IGN: Rakirax

[​IMG] Ring of Ancient Magic = it's a symbol of my Love that im giving to the very special person in my life, but it is also enchanted with mystic powers that helps the wearer of this ring to resist other temptations and be faithful to the one that gave this ring
    [​IMG] Relax and Recovery Serum = the name says it all, my girl and I are gonna need this after a long night of "quality time" this Valentine's Day

Custom Diamond-studded Jewelry set = "diamonds are a girl's best friend" so they say, I want to make her feel special on this day of hearts
    Teddy Bear (sprayed with my perfume) = everytime she misses me, she could just hug this cuddly stuffed toy and smell my scent to remind her that i will always be around whenever she needs me

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  12. Qty

Qty ⬛SPIRITMASTER⬛

IGN: Qty
    2 aion consumables + explanation.

[​IMG] Lovely Omelette = This delicious heart omelette will make her fall in love with you because its so tasty that she can't forget you and your happy moments together.
    [​IMG] Burning Diogenite = Forever burning Love . Use this for 1 person only that you really love.

Valentines Card = Give this to her make her feel she is so special to you.
    Couple Shirt = Buying a pair of couple t-shirts is a perfect way to celebrate special occasions such as Valentine's day.

13. Visty

Visty Brigade General Kalled

IGN: Makkko
    2 aion consumables + explanation.
    [​IMG] Pair of Happy Couples' Outfit:
    It's Valentine! like other Holidays that we use Costumes, Outfit and Dresses, so in this Very Special Day the Perfect Outfit is Happy Couples' Outfit.

[​IMG] Florinerk's Bouquet of Flowers/[​IMG] Lovely Rose

This Flowers will be a very sweet to offer for your love ones.

Lovely Gift Set:
    (A Dozen of Red Roses, Chocolates, Teddy Bear and a Sweet Heart Melting Valentines Quote): This Set will make your love one Especially for Girls love you Hundred Times more.
    Motel Rent:
    A night at the Motel will be a moment not to forget. (Matured and Experiance)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    Hizie, Dimitra and Noyah like this.
  14. Zannova

Zannova Helwa Hayati <3 Forum Legend

IGN: Zannova

Ring of Ancient Magic

A rare beautiful ring ornated with Amethyst from special treasure box I found in Tiamaranta’s Eye before it got destroyed.
    It gives protection to the wearer from any magical attack. It's a special one and I want her to have it.

Title: Pinnacle of Beauty
    She’s the most beautiful Daeva of my life.
    She deserves the title “Pinnacle of Beauty” and the powers that the title gives.

Polaroid Socialmatic Instant Digital Camera
    Perfect for her selfies anytime, anywhere in Atreian World.

Gift Certificate
    Girls love fashion and shopping.
    A gift voucher will make her happy for sure.
    She can buy her favorite dress, shoes, headdress or any costume she likes.

Wangfei, Kessie, tigrutza and 2 others like this.
  15. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

IGN: Exalpha
    2 Aion Consumables + Explanation.
    [​IMG]Amplification Stone: The more you hold onto this, the essence of love strengthens and will never die :3
    [​IMG]Solorius Wine: A special drink that will cure your Love Sickness :3

2 Non-Aion related items + Explanation.

A Heart-shaped Bento (Japanese Lunch :3): Cooked and Prepared specially by your special someone (even ur crush) :3

A Love Diary: Filled with love stories and quotes that will encourage you to love that special someone you're looking for :3

Dimitra likes this.
  16. Aedre

Aedre m α j є s † í ç

IGN: Ayeesah

•Ring of Ancient Fire = symbolizes the warmth of your love for the person you love the most. When you wear this, he/she definitely and automatically feel how much you love her/him.

•Brilliant Gilded Feather = symbolizes how bright and how beautiful you will achieve your dreams with the person you love. It does not show how good you are at achieving things, but how you did it.

•Chocolate Truffle = shows how sweet you are to your partner, even though bitter events/things may come in your lives, sweetness still conquers.

•Homemade Marshmallows = shows how soft you become when you are in love, when you are with the person you love, and when you are encountering problems with the person you love. You can change the flavor or color but it doesnt change the softness you have.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Mae and Dimitra like this.
  17. nofeara

nofeara icxc

IGN: Whinl

1.) [​IMG]
    Proposal Candy
    It is time for that love we shared for years be intimate. This candy would really surprise her as i put this on the first layer of my gift box.
    2.) [​IMG]
    Broken Heart Guru
    If ever she would decline my proposal, she could send me back this item to help me recover the pain that she will gave me.

1.) Wurtzite Boron Nitride Ring
    Well diamonds are not enough to describe my strongest desire of love. So it is but at par to give her a ring with the hardest element on earth showing my unparalleled love. So she won't also think of giving me back the broken heart guru. :D
    2.) Absolute Distilled Drinking Water
    Nothing but the purest water on earth, as my love for her is as pure as it is.

Dimitra likes this.
  18. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

IGN: Saruayu

[Favorable Luck] Face of Beautiful Flower Petals - Whenever seeing all these flower petals, my Valentine will feel like the most loved person in Atreia ! Sadly, the beautiful petals vanish after 1 hour, and he won't be able to feel so loved again until next Valentine's Day.
    Love Firecracker No.1 - No. 1 for my only one ! This firecracker will send a clear message of love to my one & only. The sky will be filled with sparkling hearts which will all together form the words "I love you".

Valentine's Day Strawberry Brownie Bites - I really do hope my Valentine has much of a sweet tooth, 'cause he will for sure taste how sweet my love is with these small heart-shaped treats.
    Floating Hearts Pyjamas - The only thing that could possibly make Valentine's Day even more romantic? A matching pyjama for both me & my loved one covered with tiny floating hearts. And trust me; hot, we shall be (in it) !

Wangfei, Dimitra, Luff and 1 other person like this.
  19. nicoconocomora

nicoconocomora New Member

IGN: Manger
    a)Lovely Bouquet
    - A collection of flowers that symbolizes my eternal love. This bundled flowers serves as firm and solid attachments between my love. This will increase natural healing thus helping us to feel the warmth of each other and do not loss our sexual and emotional attachment.
    b) Bandage - an item to use to erase all those bad memories and misundertanding that we had in order for us to stay strong and firm. No one and nothing would ever break us with the help of this bandage
    a)
    COUPLE RINGS WITH AN ENGRAVED NAMES - The names engraved in each ring will symbolize loyalty, honesty and being faithful wit my partner. Thus this will signify our true and forever love with each other.
    b) "10 LOVELY PRESERVED FLOWERS" - These flowers means " I love you very much til death do us part ". To infinity and beyond my love.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  20. Yellowhair

Yellowhair New Member

IGN: Yellowhair
    Entries:

[Event] Lovely Bouquet it cames from the high land of akarios village. It is a really simple gift but it really came from my heart and i would give to the lovely girl that i love.

[Event] Chocolate Box it is a simple chocolate box but it is really for her because she so sweet as a chocolate

2 Non-Aion Related items + Explanation:

Diamond Ring: it pronounces and spell my love for her.

Cinema Ticket for us so we can celebrate the valentines together.

Dimitra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.