1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Back in Upgrading set.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xxvensxx, Jun 27, 2017.

1. xxvensxx

xxvensxx Getting there

Guys i just being confused about the rumors about the EA set of new chars.
    instead of giving it free what about if we all back to upgrading the set just like what we do on 4.8v
    archon set was definitely upgraded also the custo set.

what about proc's will get upgraded to elite proc's
    it will be good to new and weaklings player like me.

PS: sorry for my bad english.

2. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Making EA set as a starter pack item was suggested and forwarded by one of the staff members. Your idea is great as what you mentioned, but it wouldn't be easy to implement that since Proctor/Arbiter/Suzerain/Principal items never gets purified since it supposed to be a governor's item. We will see what arrangements our admin is preparing for all of us. But indeed the idea to bring back the 4.8 Purification system would be nice.

Patatas likes this.
  3. xxvensxx

xxvensxx Getting there

i hope it would be a purification system. so even the players on a cafe would feel that they make their char stronger.
    cause having a proct's when it comes +20 it would be a stuck.
    and all u can do is to buy in webshop. players on cafe cant buy such a rare items on shop due to 1 IP 1 player can vote.

4. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Yes I understand, I used to play at an internet cafe, and it wasn't really easy. However, things are not easy to implement as what you want it to be. It may be beneficial for everyone if there would be some sort of grinding system like 4.8.

Patatas and Cruo like this.
  5. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

Have you red what @Jose said? making EA set as a starter pack was suggested and forwarded by one of the Gamez staff. Would you like to make having EA difficult? It would be free dude.

6. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

I understand where he is coming from, since if EA can be easily acquired, why not make it a bit similar to how things used to be during 4.8. But the choice is still from the admin.

7. xxvensxx

xxvensxx Getting there

EA is good but, something to be easy will definitely make them bored. having such time to make people being active just to make their set upgraded. if u guys have 1 good set after u +20 on it. then u will be able to AFK and that makes other bored. making them busy to upgrade and feel they will make better.
    :D

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

U cannot change the game mechanics at all, so you cannot upgrade anything to get EA.

karlcostes and kuyajester like this.
  9. xxvensxx

xxvensxx Getting there

:D new set would be good with purification so it would be fun in gamez again. :D