1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Back to Inggison & Gelkmaros

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Noyah, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanzs

Vanzs Proficient

Why would people vote for this map if they had bad memories about it? I loved Heiron/Belu rifting and I voted for it but still accepted the fact that Inggi/Gelk won, and I expected this outcome. I KNEW THIS ALL ALONG! I've played this server since 2010, I know how these guy play in Heiron/Belu and Inggi/Gelk so much. It just happens that their expectation is very different from the reality and now they complain! If you voted for something make sure to accept the fact of what it is, rather than complainin or atleast Make some damn suggestions! PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING.

P.S. To all immature players who voted for Inggi/Gelk and complained. Spell "Firetruck" without iretr and shout this "ME".

2. junhwanson

junhwanson New Member

Please make more dp mobs to play ranger thanks.

vantooth likes this.
  3. Mariadielfia

Mariadielfia Sachzna Laparan

Well ahm yeah i vote inggi/gelk map coz I miss roaming around the area and also I didn't complain about what is the result of the voting BUT just don't get it serious if you hear some complaining about the new map coz IT WAS JUST A GAME try to ignore them and focus of what you enjoy now that's all

Legaias likes this.
  4. Vanzs

Vanzs Proficient

Yep, that's good. I am talking about the players who voted and complained about it. cancer people.

5. Mariadielfia

Mariadielfia Sachzna Laparan

Its obvious coz those guards are not highly aggressive if you attack them or not!

Well yeah that's true, there's no game that there's no complaining players

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
  6. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

'Cause we will soon be able to teleport in real life and Gamez will still be 5.3...

7. TaKkeNaaa

TaKkeNaaa New Member

W/E thousands of people are ready to even play 2.0 .i dont care about the patch and neither many do. give the ap back and u will receive open world pvp

8. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

You don't care about the patch but you care if the reward will be gp or ap? The idea behind ap and hp is exactly the same... you collect them in order to be able to get better gear and use transform. What difference does it make in this server since you already get EA the moment you join the server and since you can't use transform? The ranking lists exist only to brag about them and nothing more and the best gear you can get is only available in the shop. So... what's your point exactly? What is it that you expect in case sb decides to bring ap system back? That all the EA and BL gears will be removed from players and that we will all start from scratch? A bit surrealistic, don't you think? o_O

Zeenki likes this.
  9. TaKkeNaaa

TaKkeNaaa New Member

U are goign to compeltely different direction.i did not even read waht u was saying in the end. My point is give the Ap system back and you will get lots of people who will come out and pvp in open world.i don't care about other things and other situations.sets and whatever u talk about there.It is simple im saying Ap=open world pvp .u can not argue with that.if u still wanna ur pathetic.

10. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

I am trying to explain to you and your "thousands" of friends why ap system can't work anymore. It can only work after a server wipe. But I guess I have to go to the second part of my reply...
    Pathetic or not, that's irrelevant. I can be the worst or the best but you still need arguments to convince anyone. So try again. :pompus:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Zeenki likes this.
  11. TaKkeNaaa

TaKkeNaaa New Member

i gave u argument. people need motivation to go and kill somebody. without reward ppl simply don't care abut open world pvp that much as they were before. . Let the sets be or not be thats irrelevant.why u need to delete sets.let them be how it is.Only change is needed is ap system. Why people were pvping before on open worlds and after gp system they don't. WHy i need to give the argument its so obvious.Maybe u have not seen old tiems and open world pvps. U wanna tell me that ap has nothign to do with open world pvp? come on. so many people quit jsut because of that bullsh1t gp. If u are not convinced in my worlds scroll up how many people ask to give ap system back.Majority.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2018
  12. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

I have been playing Aion since 2010. In more than 5 servers so far. You?

Anyway, goodnight. I see it's pointless wasting my time here! Cya when ap system is back... ;)

13. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

How exactly would it make the game more interesting? The content of the game doesn't change, just the reward for killing a player. People aren't interested in open world pvp because there is no reward for killing a player. The only thing that interests them is their rank, which has no meaning in gamez. However, I have read all of your requests and suggestions and ultimately the decision will be made accordingly.

14. TaKkeNaaa

TaKkeNaaa New Member

Obviosly thsi game is all about rank.People were grinding and pvping to get ap and accordingly to get rank. If you do not have reward system such as ap(that boxes and other things as reward is much less effective) people do not want to go on open world pvp. They will simply wait for event will go fight there get pvp and also reward. Why people go to mix fights,events coz they have motivation of reward which gives them a rank. For me and for all the majority of aion rank ment how good you are .When sombody was lookignat 4 star 5 star they knew o god that guy must be tough co he won so many pvp battles i guess from which he got ap and he did not die for many fights not to loose ap. That defined that guy standing in front of you is pro or a good player who grinded for in pvp battles.Nowdays anybody can be easyly at least 4 star in 2 days. doesnot matter you are pro/good/reg player or noob. That is killing the rank system.People need good rank system no doubt to enjoy playing. No offense to anybody but nowdays 5 stars and generals are running around who have no idea what they are doing and i still do not knwo how they got that high ranks.Simply killing mastarius and doingsome other PVE stuff.Thats why they have no idea what the PVP is.

15. Silvercat

Silvercat Getting there

Please open the 4 fortresses. Then add guards in the camps and fortress.

16. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Why do you ppl keep asking for guards and safe zones?

17. junhwanson

junhwanson New Member

is there any active AM in game? I came back couple days ago, I haven't seen any event. Is that because of low population? There is no way to get candies, but buying at webshop.

In addition, if the problem is rewards that people don't like to open world pvp, can you just add the rewards?

Also, releasing EA gears are good choice, but still EA gears shit anyways. It can't use new ms.

My idea is releasing another gear that can add new ms such as prime royal or Bl glory. These two still have less stats comparing to prime royal captain and BL honor set.

18. cocosul

cocosul Guest

why ppls nowdays cannot accept the facts? everyone donated/voted for their gears, for years, and now cuz you just came back you want a red carpet? even if the items are lots cheaper, Manastones are kinda easy to get, and ppls still not happy lol. you can get a set in a month or less, just playing this game. reason why aion it's like this, it's cuz lots of. ppls are beggars sooner or later, they doesn't know anything about working for their own stuff, so they will just wait to be dropped from the sky everything they need.
    As about the pvp, since 80%of the active players do play for farming GP/credits only, that should be the way to a better pvp. less bg, and only for credits not gp rewards too, more pvp if the GP comes from there only.

natalycatt, Snowinkle and Ayvell like this.
  19. junhwanson

junhwanson New Member

If you are a beginner and light user, you can't set in a month. You have items and u can easily win 2v2 or 3v3 events which give credits.
    Ok. I personally don't udnerstand about GP. There is nothing you can do with GP in this server. Maybe hit the general and buying some stuff, but anything else?

Why do people chase credits? only for costume? nope. They want to upgrade their gears. BL and manastones.

20. janghozt123

janghozt123 Click Here

aion = PVP

so since almost all player just wait for event every hour...
    why we dont make like this.

first rank wipe give reward for the top 10

Then

(new reward system)
    Governor to 5 Star Rank = reward then back to rank 9 (credit or pvp item's)

or

AP/Kills = decrease your AP/Kills fo PVP item or credit

(Speacial NPC)
    NPC will have the item...
    and deducted your FF:
    -kills and -AP
    -rank

sacrifice your ap or rank to gain (pvp item or credit)
    just to motivate player to kill to gain AP...

should be interesting or not...

HGM deside what item or credit for this...

Noyah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.