1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ban account

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mckiko, Apr 17, 2017.

1. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

There's a huge chance that the player trade and transfer their gear to other account. So, after the permanent banned i suggest to find out where the stuff goes and ban it also.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

And why do you even care? If it happens to you, do you really know what to do? Don't you feel bad about it? But nah, I still believe that it won't happen to you coz you're just a petty cleric.

K3Yl3X likes this.
  3. Ethereal

Hi nab zikel. lel

4. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

Since every item has their item ID(not sure if gamez/aion has it, ill say it anyway) theres a way to track them but the point is you get perma ban for hacking and stuff.. The "act" is the main reason they got banned not the items they have. Another thing is that i think devs and everyone in staff/admin is busy ATM since they are working for the server update.

Ethereal likes this.
  5. Ethereal

And yeah, there's nothing wrong with their items unless they're from RMT, and also ... if they got caught hacking/cheating again, then report.

6. Alex

Alex Expert

You know too Puri ppls sometimes change sometimes not..They do ban coz they dont want to let the ppl play in our server..If they still hacking when they know save gears get banned next time too :) Hackers always get caught after that they didnt have to do anything than wait their ban :)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-J320F eszközömről

7. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Agreed, especially when it comes to scamming players, GM impersonation, RMT, extreme duping etc. What would be the point of a permanent ban if anyone could just easily move their (stolen etc.) stuff into another account after noticing a report on them? I believe tracking items after a ban has already been done in the past a few times and is applied whenever the situation requires it. My personal view on this is that no one would really learn from his/her mistake if they could get away with it by simply re-creating a new account having everything else from their main account transferred to there. They would not. That's not a punishment and it would not stop a player from doing the same again as they would not feel the consequences of their actions. However, a permanent ban does not mean the person cannot start over with a blank page on a new account so banning that account too would not be needed.

8. rhastaonel

rhastaonel VaLidus

I THINK THE OLD pLAYER WE NEED TO GET UNBANNED AGAIN

9. mckiko

i respect all your opinion. The decision will be discussed by the admin. I juz raise that views since i hate ppl using cheat even he/she is my friend. I never use cheat (I swear to God)

10. Koudelka

Koudelka New Member

is you arte innocente why you have to swear???to make a prove that you are a good guy???all this kinf of discutions are whaiste of time...in all the games I played things like this hapen....and justice like real world work well.....0.0....on't give ID pass to none....that's how you solve the problem...a secret is a secret if you are the only 1 person know it...if you are in 2 is no longer a secret

11. Kabylake

Kabylake Getting there

Well people change, just let them transfer if they want and they can becoz their other account that they will transfer their items is not accused of hacks so why ban? Unless he scams the item, that's a diff story.

12. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

btw how can they transfer their items when they cant login their account because of perma. banned LOL

13. mckiko

sometimes (most of the time) they transfer the items before they get ban. Specially when someone whisper them that he has been subject to ban report.

14. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

i see, yeah they can still do that what a smart move lol

15. Grimmjun

Grimmjun Well-Known Member

Mostly, scammers are on the throwaway alt mule-accounts, which they genuinely expect to get perma banned at some point, and on the other hand their main account acts with relative impunity. As for cheaters they're probably transferred all their stuffs (nearly empty) to their new account a few hours ago before cheating, or before someone notices it.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    jeric likes this.
  16. lockon16

lockon16 Getting there

you'll never know when you're times of scamming is up unless you're such a careless cheater Lol,,
    Some wise Scammer use a dummy account for them to scam then transfer item to their main account,,,